Republicans awarded Sandusky

All joking aside, people shouldn't be stupid enough to not scrutinize those that want to "help" children because where there are children, there are perverts.

All joking aside, people shouldn't be stupid enough to not scrutinize those that want to "help" children because where there are children, there are perverts.

May be the first coherent and passably intelligent thing you've said in your own thread.

Out of curiosity, when you made the original post, why would you assume that others would know what the fuck you were alluding to? Crap. I don't share your knee-jerk reaction to teaparty, but I don't read her every thread, either.

May be the first coherent and passably intelligent thing you've said in your own thread.

Out of curiosity, when you made the original post, why would you assume that others would know what the fuck you were alluding to? Crap. I don't share your knee-jerk reaction to teaparty, but I don't read her every thread, either.
I didn't assume that at all. Just noticing that the rightwingloons hardly ever call out their fellow rightwingloons.

I didn't assume that at all. Just noticing that the rightwingloons hardly ever call out their fellow rightwingloons.

loons are like that, left or right

they hate america

loons are like that, left or right

they hate america

True enough.

Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Sandusky's journey: from the hallowed halls of Penn State to the state pen

Unbelievable!

I know!!

Not a single fucking dem praised him for helping children.

Just goes to show that dems really don't give a fuck about helping kids.

leftwing fubars never call out fellow leftwing fubars.

You only object when the right side of the political spectrum fails to do it, though.

And for the record, you are full of crap anyway. Lots of right wingers call out other right wingers. Happens all the time.

You only object when the right side of the political spectrum fails to do it, though.

And for the record, you are full of crap anyway. Lots of right wingers call out other right wingers. Happens all the time.

Sure they do..why lie? example: John whatziz name the babies daddy. The guy(congressman) that e-mailed pics of his wee-wee..

Name a repub that has been attacked by fellow repubs? I don't recall any such attack since Gingrich.

It doesn't surprise me that you don't get it.

It doesn't surprise me that you don't hold Democrats to the same standard you hold Republicans.

Standards? From the guy that fantasizes about having sex with dogs? Ya...your "standards" is a great foundation for a discussion about the welfare of children.

Luckily, I do not share your proclivity for sex with canines, but I should leave your girlfriend out of this.

Much as I like to slam Republicans as much as the next guy........I think everyone at that time thought Sandusky was a saint. Unless you were a little boy

Not true. Sandusky was reported to several University authorities including the campus police and the head coach of the school. They ignored the reports. They knew. That is why they told Sandusky he was not allowed on campus grounds in the company of children.

Sandusky is and was a monster. Allowing him repeated access to children was enabled by those more interested in preseving the god-like image of the head coach and the university over the welfare of sexually abused children.

That makes those that knew Guilty, Not Everyone Right of you or Ravi. I think Ravi knows better, she is just being Ravi...

Us Fucks? You don't know who you are talking to Sport. I have personally intervened in ongoing sexual abuse of young girls and had the guy put away for a very long time. Fuck you asshole.

Santorum is a follower of that Famly Values fuck that advocates showering with your young male children. That stupid fuck Santorum took a fetus home to HIS kids. They will probably have nightmares over THAT for thier whole lives.

I never mentioned republicans in my replies.

Fuck you.

and another in the long list of lies you think make you look big, tough and important, but which actually make you look small, weak and impotent.

Much as I like to slam Republicans as much as the next guy........I think everyone at that time thought Sandusky was a saint. Unless you were a little boy

Not true. Sandusky was reported to several University authorities including the campus police and the head coach of the school. They ignored the reports. They knew. That is why they told Sandusky he was not allowed on campus grounds in the company of children.

Sandusky is and was a monster. Allowing him repeated access to children was enabled by those more interested in preseving the god-like image of the head coach and the university over the welfare of sexually abused children.

That makes those that knew Guilty, Not Everyone Right of you or Ravi. I think Ravi knows better, she is just being Ravi...

Pearls before swine.

link?

Bullshit. Unless theyre saying the guy isnt conservative enough, they adhere to Ronald Reagans 11th commandent.

Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eleventh_Commandment_(Ronald_Reagan)

Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Unbelievable!

No Democrat ever said anything good about him, right?

Fracking idiotic partisan hack. All that matters here is that children had their lives ruined and that the creep who did it is going to prison for it.

Unbelievable!

Were they aware that he was raping boys at the time? Or were they only aware of the work he was doing?

Cant blame them for being as ignorant as the rest of us of what Sandusky was doing secretly.

Last edited:
You are hereby now the designated board snitch. Wear it with pride! :clap2:

P S ..Negged by Infidel for this post. May I add that you are also the board pussy?

negged for whining like a dog fucking little bitch about getting negged

Still fantasizing about sex with dogs. Why don't you take up correspondence with Sandusky while he is in prison? He probably won't be offended in the least with your odd interests.

link?

If you stop 69'ing Ravi more often and pay attention maybe you'd see it for yourself. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back