Republicans awarded Sandusky

I didn't assume that at all. Just noticing that the rightwingloons hardly ever call out their fellow rightwingloons.

leftwing fubars never call out fellow leftwing fubars.

You only object when the right side of the political spectrum fails to do it, though.

And for the record, you are full of crap anyway. Lots of right wingers call out other right wingers. Happens all the time.

Bullshit. Unless theyre saying the guy isnt conservative enough, they adhere to Ronald Reagans 11th commandent.

Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

Not sure about "fellow repubix" because I dont speak for them, but I know I have personally called out fellow "Con$" here several times when I disagree'd with them.

Im an equal oppurtunity offender :dunno:

You only object when the right side of the political spectrum fails to do it, though.

And for the record, you are full of crap anyway. Lots of right wingers call out other right wingers. Happens all the time.

Bullshit. Unless theyre saying the guy isnt conservative enough, they adhere to Ronald Reagans 11th commandent.

Not sure about "fellow repubix" because I dont speak for them, but I know I have personally called out fellow "Con$" here several times when I disagree'd with them.

Im an equal oppurtunity offender :dunno:

Non politicians dont have to follow the 11th commandment. So if that is the nature of the original statement, then Im offbase.

You are hereby now the designated board snitch. Wear it with pride! :clap2:

P S ..Negged by Infidel for this post. May I add that you are also the board pussy?

negged for whining like a dog fucking little bitch about getting negged

Still fantasizing about sex with dogs. Why don't you take up correspondence with Sandusky while he is in prison? He probably won't be offended in the least with your odd interests.

so,l how did your blue dobie die, anyway? You leave his lease on the car bumper and drive away?

Still fantasizing about sex with dogs. Why don't you take up correspondence with Sandusky while he is in prison? He probably won't be offended in the least with your odd interests.

so,l how did your blue dobie die, anyway? You leave his lease on the car bumper and drive away?

Very few knew if Sandusky had political beliefs prior to the investigation, this is not political. Only marginally about the legal system, nothing much TO debate.

You should save this joke for Jerry when you write to him. It'll probably cheer him up. You two were MADE for each other.

link?

If you stop 69'ing Ravi more often and pay attention maybe you'd see it for yourself. :eusa_whistle:

you seem tense

Very few knew if Sandusky had political beliefs prior to the investigation, this is not political. Only marginally about the legal system, nothing much TO debate.

Ravioli made it political in OP... :eusa_whistle:

Republicans awarded Sandusky
Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Sandusky's journey: from the hallowed halls of Penn State to the state pen

Unbelievable!

I didn't assume that at all. Just noticing that the rightwingloons hardly ever call out their fellow rightwingloons.

Sure they do..why lie? example: John whatziz name the babies daddy. The guy(congressman) that e-mailed pics of his wee-wee..

Name a repub that has been attacked by fellow repubs? I don't recall any such attack since Gingrich.

I was not talking about politicians. The topic was lefties calling out fellow lefties ON THIS BOARD and conservatives calling out other conservatives ON THIS BOARD.

I actually agree with you that too few POLITICIANS (of either main party) offer timely or appropriate criticism of some of the dumb-ass commentary offered by others of their Party.

But I have witnessed several libs here call out other libs (it's not the rule; but as exceptions go it's refreshing). And I have also seen several conservatives here call out other conservatives (same caveat).

You should save this joke for Jerry when you write to him. It'll probably cheer him up. You two were MADE for each other.

wasn't a joke. I was seriously asking you how you killed your dog.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eleventh_Commandment_(Ronald_Reagan)

Again: you are talking about politicians. The conversation, however, was about those ON this BOARD.

Two very different matters.

Again: you are talking about politicians. The conversation, however, was about those ON this BOARD.

I'm in the wrong courtroom?

FUCK!!! I hate it when that happens!!

It's like that recurring nightmare you keep having where you walk naked into that class you never went to all semester only to discover that its final's day and there's only five minutes left before the class is over.

It's like that recurring nightmare you keep having where you walk naked into that class you never went to all semester only to discover that its final's day and there's only five minutes left before the class is over.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back