Republicans awarded Sandusky

beats "convict."

or Sue :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQKtl3MGCE]A BOY NAMED SUE !!! JOHNNY CASH 1969 LIVE SAN QUENTIN PRISON - YouTube[/ame]

Great song.

:clap2:

Good vid too... I swear I saw del in the front row :eek:
san20quentinty1.jpg

Last edited:
Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Sandusky's journey: from the hallowed halls of Penn State to the state pen

Unbelievable!

Are you trying to imply that those people KNEW Sandusky was a pervert AT THAT TIME?

If not, what the Hell ARE you trying to imply?

She is not trying to IMPLY anything. She is saying, in the strongest, clearest language imaginable: "I'm a fucking retard."

She is too ignorant to understand that even people who do great things sometimes do other things which are contemptible. I am not even going to waste my time asking her what evidence she has to support her allegation that Bush know about Sandusky's illegal activities. We both know she has nothing but shit on her side.

Bush gave an award to someone who - based upon all the facts known at the time - truly deserved it. Only a liberal asshole would attempt to criticize the one who bestowed that award.

I think that Ravioli should be imprisoned. I mean, she HAD to have know about Sandusky's assault on all those innocent young boys and she did NOTHING to prevent further sexual abuse, nor did she even report it to the proper authorities.

I promise you, I have as much evidence to prove Ravioli knew about (but didn't care about) Sandusky's assault on young boys as she has that Bush knew about it when he granted the award.

I will give others the last word. I will not waste another moment on such nonsense as the OP is engaged in.

Forum List

Back