Republicans baffled by Katie Britt’s State of the Union response: ‘One of our biggest disasters’

That's a democrat hoax. Biden invited a surge and reversed Trump's border policies. That was deliberate. The bill pending is full of nonsense spending along with money for the border. That's the problem.
The Dem illegals insurrection continues. Maryland just approved illegals to purchase health insurance. With 10's of millions of illegals (new Dem voters) invaded, now Dems are taking steps to make it impossible to deport their ass.

If some people were expecting tough talk get an alpha male instead of a mother

But my guess it that women communicate to women a little better than angry males can

And repubs need women voters too
Exactly.

That rebuttal will appeal to women, especially women who are tired of being ridiculed for being "only housewives."

Bidenflation, and the surge of cheap labor, cause problems for single moms more than anyone else.

Biden was asked if he watched Senator Britt. He said he watched a little, but he "didn't get it".
Nope. What Biden actually said was ..."a very talented young woman but I didn't get the connection she was making..."

Judging from the reaction from your own side of the aisle... no one did.

Exactly.

That rebuttal will appeal to women, especially women who are tired of being ridiculed for being "only housewives."

Bidenflation, and the surge of cheap labor, cause problems for single moms more than anyone else.
I’m not going to let wacko lib MAGA haters tell me what to think when my eyes and ears tell me something else

Evidently the whole night was a complete shit show....From what I understand it was everything that we have come to expect.

Blah, glad I turned it off after 15 min of FJB yelling at clouds and worked on a gun instead.

This will be a lot more useful to me than FJB and the current gop/leftist dem congress will ever be. ;)

ss 003 (2).JPG

Nope. What Biden actually said was ..."a very talented young woman but I didn't get the connection she was making..."

Close enough.

That's a democrat hoax. Biden invited a surge and reversed Trump's border policies. That was deliberate. The bill pending is full of nonsense spending along with money for the border. That's the problem.
Joe actually brought up what this bill would do during his SOTU address and how it will greatly enhance border security, and the Republican majority said "Fuck you, America".

Wow, I'm really interested to know who these Republicans are who are panning the response of Senator Britt. Seems like as team players, they would make no such comments publicly, especially to the hostile media.

So, I quick clicked on your thoughtfully provided link curious as to why so many prominent and well-known Republicans would pay into the Democrats' hands like that, and who they are.

Here they are:

What the hell am I watching right now?” an unnamed Trump adviser told Rolling Stone.

“It’s one of our biggest disasters ever,” another unnamed Republican strategist told the Daily Beast.

Oh.

So, it is completely made up.

Thanks for another time waster.
I guess you want to ignore my second & 8th post where I "named" Republicans were aghast at that speech? But, of course. Thoughts & prayers.

Biden gave a smart response to the response

There was no need to launch nukes and he didnt

Biden gave a smart response to the response

There was no need to launch nukes and he didnt
He's one classy guy as opposed to the trash the Republicans are fielding.

Yeah, for a retard. Thanks for your contribution.
Poor baby. He can't connect with the American people. If Senator Britt was a lesbian with a couple transgender kids and a fat dyke wife, he sure could make the connection.

Forum List

Back