Republicans baffled by Katie Britt’s State of the Union response: ‘One of our biggest disasters’

Cult of Personality.
everybody4.jpg

Why do you support illegal immigration?
most people who support illegal immigration do so to gain a competative advantage in the capitalist workplace. for a job creeator, it only makes sense to replace lazy drug addled and absentee americans with the best of the rest.

Evidently the whole night was a complete shit show....From what I understand it was everything that we have come to expect.

Blah, glad I turned it off after 15 min of FJB yelling at clouds and worked on a gun instead.

This will be a lot more useful to me than FJB and the current gop/leftist dem congress will ever be. ;)

View attachment 914630
If those shells in the stock have enough insertion force to keep them from falling out when the shotgun is fired, How do you pull them out with your fingers?

If those shells in the stock have enough insertion force to keep them from falling out when the shotgun is fired, How do you pull them out with your fingers?
They stay put just fine....Just pull them out with your fingers....Easy peasy.

The drugs wore off and Joe is campaigning.

"Pennsylvania, I have a message for you: Send me to Congress!" Biden shouted at one point, appearing to mix up the office he's running for. He was a six-term U.S. senator representing Delaware in Congress before he became vice president in 2008.

Later in his remarks, Biden said, "we cut the deficit and we added more to the national debt than any president in his term in all of history, than under Donald Trump."

OBA_TRANS.png

Last edited:
There is a Senate bill that adresses this but House Republicans have given America the middle finger (again)
Hahaha…BULLSHIT!
There’s a Senate Bill that authorizes illegal immigration…FUCK THAT!
Why doesn’t Greg Abbott need a Bill to do what’s right for Americans down in Texas?

Forum List

Back