Republicans baffled by Katie Britt’s State of the Union response: ‘One of our biggest disasters’

Biden sucks regardless of the GOP SOTU response.

Holy shit, cult.
Damn dude, stop doing that so early in the day.

You guys know the drill:

everybody6.jpg

Wow, I'm really interested to know who these Republicans are who are panning the response of Senator Britt. Seems like as team players, they would make no such comments publicly, especially to the hostile media.

So, I quick clicked on your thoughtfully provided link curious as to why so many prominent and well-known Republicans would pay into the Democrats' hands like that, and who they are.

Here they are:

What the hell am I watching right now?” an unnamed Trump adviser told Rolling Stone.

“It’s one of our biggest disasters ever,” another unnamed Republican strategist told the Daily Beast.

Oh.

So, it is completely made up.
You didn’t read far enough..Charlie Kirk ragged on June Cleaver also.

Wow, I'm really interested to know who these Republicans are who are panning the response of Senator Britt. Seems like as team players, they would make no such comments publicly, especially to the hostile media.

I know right, how dare anyone not toe the party line 100%. Such a thought would never even enter your tiny little mind.

I think it was intended to appeal to female voters who watch TikTok.

Didn't do much for folks with natural testosterone.

She made a lot of good points, but the delivery was terrible.

Katie Britt did no favors to advance her political career. Her response was pure amateur hour.

I don't, Biden dropped the ball on that completely and I would not vote for him over it if there was another sane candidate running for President.
But you will vote for him. Therefore, you do support illegal immigration.

Katie Britt’s Republican response to Joe Biden’s State of the Union address drew reactions ranging from the baffled to the satirical to the appalled, even among fellow rightwingers.

“What the hell am I watching right now?” an unnamed Trump adviser told Rolling Stone.

“It’s one of our biggest disasters ever,” another unnamed Republican strategist told the Daily Beast.

Delivering the official State of the Union response can be a thankless task, as the former Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal and the Florida senator Marco Rubio, deliverers of previously panned speeches, would ruefully attest.

Nonetheless, the 42-year-old Alabama senator is a rising Republican star, widely respected on Capitol Hill and her selection to respond to Biden was a golden opportunity to introduce herself to the wider American electorate.

In his address Biden used his bully pulpit effectively, attacking Republicans in a fiery speech and inviting a strong response. But Britt’s speech, delivered with overt theatricality, oscillating in tone between the wholesome and the wholly horrific, did not land well even in her own party.

Charlie Kirk, founder of the far-right Turning Point USA youth group, said: “I’m sure Katie Britt is a sweet mom and person, but this speech is not what we need. Joe Biden just declared war on the American right and Katie Britt is talking like she’s hosting a cooking show, whispering about how Democrats ‘dont get it’.”

Republicans baffled by Katie Brittâs State of the Union response: âOne of our biggest disastersâ

What the hell was that speech? This was supposed to be a rebuttal to the president? LOL. Seems like someone in a witness protection program is appealing for help! That dark kitchen, the whispers. Jindal, Rubio, and now this. Republicans really suck at media management.

Really sad rebuttal.
Reps are useless to save America.

reps vs dems.jpg

So, I quick clicked on your thoughtfully provided link curious as to why so many prominent and well-known Republicans would pay into the Democrats' hands like that, and who they are.

Here they are:

What the hell am I watching right now?” an unnamed Trump adviser told Rolling Stone.

Oh.

So, it is completely made up.

Thanks for another time waster.
Yep. Completely made up by democrats.

There is a Senate bill that adresses this but House Republicans have given America the middle finger (again)
That's a democrat hoax. Biden invited a surge and reversed Trump's border policies. That was deliberate. The bill pending is full of nonsense spending along with money for the border. That's the problem.

Katie Britt’s Republican response to Joe Biden’s State of the Union address drew reactions ranging from the baffled to the satirical to the appalled, even among fellow rightwingers.

“What the hell am I watching right now?” an unnamed Trump adviser told Rolling Stone.

Delivering the official State of the Union response can be a thankless task, as the former Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal and the Florida senator Marco Rubio, deliverers of previously panned speeches, would ruefully attest.

Nonetheless, the 42-year-old Alabama senator is a rising Republican star, widely respected on Capitol Hill and her selection to respond to Biden was a golden opportunity to introduce herself to the wider American electorate.

In his address Biden used his bully pulpit effectively, attacking Republicans in a fiery speech and inviting a strong response. But Britt’s speech, delivered with overt theatricality, oscillating in tone between the wholesome and the wholly horrific, did not land well even in her own party.

Charlie Kirk, founder of the far-right Turning Point USA youth group, said: “I’m sure Katie Britt is a sweet mom and person, but this speech is not what we need. Joe Biden just declared war on the American right and Katie Britt is talking like she’s hosting a cooking show, whispering about how Democrats ‘dont get it’.”

Republicans baffled by Katie Brittâs State of the Union response: âOne of our biggest disastersâ

What the hell was that speech? This was supposed to be a rebuttal to the president? LOL. Seems like someone in a witness protection program is appealing for help! That dark kitchen, the whispers. Jindal, Rubio, and now this. Republicans really suck at media management.
If some people were expecting tough talk get an alpha male instead of a mother

But my guess it that women communicate to women a little better than angry males can

And repubs need women voters too

Forum List

Back