Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

I'm Greek. We are much smarter than the average person. We invented Democracy for god sakes. Your ancestors were cavemen back then while we were doing debate, science, logic, music, reasoning, reading, writing and math.

Here is where your people are at in the evolutionary stage of things.

Is that why Greece is bankrupt and can't figure anyway out?
no natural resouces- plutocrat legacy from Nixon supported dictatorship pay bribes instead of taxes...

lol!
What's funny, Pub dupe? Never heard of their corruption? That's it. You think they have ANY resources?
Lol! You are funny.
Read the book. It's my History book in part. Called the rise of thePub dupe and hater dupe. All fact. You're probably in it....thanks. Fact.

Is that why Greece is bankrupt and can't figure anyway out?
no natural resouces- plutocrat legacy from Nixon supported dictatorship pay bribes instead of taxes...

lol!
What's funny, Pub dupe? Never heard of their corruption? That's it. You think they have ANY resources?
Lol! You are funny.
Read the book. It's my History book in part. Called the rise of thePub dupe and hater dupe. All fact. You're probably in it....thanks. Fact.
Read your tripe? Lol! The world according to a nutter!

You are priceless!

We're not expecting hater dupes to pay for actual argument...and it's your tripe lol. Thanks for the wars and depression, and see sig. Your party is a lying thieving disaster.

99 cents- including the best period of message board, MSN Politics society with Number 6. When it really got personal. People said what jobs and family and exact lifestyle online omg. Really bad haters- RW ones too and RW liars- hilarious.

Number 6 got cancer with gay son in So.Cal, bit by spider, Swedish half his life, high speed wheelchair hit lost leg ???was going in to get his arm amputated and disappeared. Funniest stories amazing operation. Feq you lol. I went deeply into arguments and made them scream for mercy. Well, they went nuts with hate and bs. Hilarious.

Same exact arguments as now and take my word you are misinformed on all POLICY and distracted by huge lies and other divisiveness USELESS in comparison to what's wrong. About to start thread Sander's talk to reporters about how pathetic they are. Listen to that guy and think. Actual important POLICY- how to help the nonrich, the infrastructure and the country. Be like feqing Australia and all the other modern countries who aren't being screwed by their Pubs.

But I'm not telling you hater dupes where it is. But your positions have been examined and they suq, dupes. Haha.

Just pay attention to the next country/city that goes bankrupt. They will pick us off one at a time until they get what they want. And they will never allow cuts to military or to increase taxes on the rich or corporations. Those options aren't on the table anymore.

Pay special attention to the liberal government of said country/city that goes bankrupt. Also pay attention to the reason, which is mostly due to government pensions.
So they aren't taking in enough money. That's because the rich and corporations don't pay their fair share. Same as in Greece.

That's your answer, government needs to take away more of peoples hard earned money to pay for their overspending. Typical progressive nonsense.
Bloated rich people's money ONLY, and giant corps (55% pay NO TAXES- breaking news for dupes!)

That would be unconstitutional. Equal protection under the law and all that.

Why do you hate rich people?

Oh BTW those giant corps produces thousands of jobs. Close

Total bs. Unconstitutional my ass. I hate greedy idiot lying propagandist Pub rich people if anyone. I love Dem rich people who want to raise taxes on themselves and giant tax free corporations to help the non-rich the New BS GOP have been screwing for 30 years, Pub dupe- see sig. Spare me the "why don't they just send a check to the IRS?" talking point, fool.

Last edited:
Yes, why the feq wouldn't I? Do you believe Jeb when he says he wants to end Medicare, Medicaid, and SS?
if she gets elected will i see you here bitching about her if she has excuses as to why she cant do what she promised?...and as far as jeb goes,same thing with him.....promises promises promises.....he would have a lot of opposition to end those INCLUDING from many Republicans for obvious reasons...
I'll be bitching about Pubs blocking her, refusing compromise, and brainwashing the chumps.
in other words you will buy her shit no matter what.....just what i have been saying here....thanks for proving that.....ay carumba.....
Maybe if more people like you vote for Sanders we can take away the nomination from Hillary. We did that before with Obama we can do it again. YOU however can not get Ross Perot, Trump or Ron Paul nominated as the GOP candidate so don't even try.
you dumbasses fucked over hillary before,she should have nothing to do with you people,but she thinks like you do......and bernie is way to old for this job so are trump and a few others....being president is maybe the most stressful job there may be out there....if you are in your 70's i wont even consider them....
So Reagan was too old?

a "hater dupe" would be a crybaby loser crying that people are too powerful for him and his Party to have any effect on anything for the last THIRTY YEARS OR SO

in obama's seventh year there are still 13 MILLION MORE ON FOOD STAMPS THEN THERE WERE UNDER BUSH

forward???

if she gets elected will i see you here bitching about her if she has excuses as to why she cant do what she promised?...and as far as jeb goes,same thing with him.....promises promises promises.....he would have a lot of opposition to end those INCLUDING from many Republicans for obvious reasons...
I'll be bitching about Pubs blocking her, refusing compromise, and brainwashing the chumps.
in other words you will buy her shit no matter what.....just what i have been saying here....thanks for proving that.....ay carumba.....
Maybe if more people like you vote for Sanders we can take away the nomination from Hillary. We did that before with Obama we can do it again. YOU however can not get Ross Perot, Trump or Ron Paul nominated as the GOP candidate so don't even try.
you dumbasses fucked over hillary before,she should have nothing to do with you people,but she thinks like you do......and bernie is way to old for this job so are trump and a few others....being president is maybe the most stressful job there may be out there....if you are in your 70's i wont even consider them....
So Reagan was too old?

apparently he was young enough and big enough to have an impact that has left-wing losers crying about him long after he died

Total bs. Unconstitutional my ass. I hate greedy idiot lying propagandist Pub rich people if anyone. I love Dem rich people who want to raise taxes on themselves and giant tax free corporations to help the non-rich the New BS GOP have been screwing for 30 years, Pub dupe- see sig. Spare me the "why don't they just send a check to the IRS?" talking point, fool.

You're a special kind of stupid. Carry on!

you voted for "change". black teenage unemployment is over 50%

you were too much of a HATER to vote for the white guy.
do you got DUPED, idiot

Several big U.S. cities see homicide rates surge - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/09/.../29879091/
USA Today
Jul 10, 2015 - After seeing years of decline in violent crime, several major American ... In all the cities, the increased violence is disproportionately impacting ... "One reason may be President Obama is broke. ... The city is still well below pace of 2012, when Chicago recorded more than 500 murders for the entire year.

who are the victims? what races mostly?
who got duped?

Forum List

Back