Republicans boo Marine who lost leg in Iraq

When people are fighting for civil rights, who are they fighting? Republicans and Conservatives. Always Republicans and Conservatives.

Thats why more republicans voted for civil rights then democrats right Rdean? As for gay rights that is not a civil right.

When people are fighting for civil rights, who are they fighting? Republicans and Conservatives. Always Republicans and Conservatives.

they should be fighting AGAINST people like you who breeds more hate against them by your ugly hateful postings

there's a psychiatric name for you...self centered delusions of grandeur...

Last edited:
i like that republicans boo and protest for the right to discriminate.

you guys are awesome.

you guys are awesome.

go back in your cave for crying out loud..

you liberals-Democrats don't protest to discriminate... you protest for the RIGHT TO KILL BABIES...they don't get the chance to demand they not be discriminated against with you people...

Last edited:

you guys are awesome.

you liberals-Democrats don't protest to discriminate... you protest for the RIGHT TO KILL BABIES...they don't get the chance to demand they not be discriminated against with you people...

whatever you say. end of the day those people in that room were booing for the right to discriminate against those different than them.

they're great americans.

you guys are awesome.

whatever you say. end of the day those people in that room were booing for the right to discriminate against those different than them.

they're great americans.

you want to follow rdean and look like a fool, your life
they were probably booing some 23 year old kid making DEMANDS on them...But don't let the facts get in your way

Last edited:

they're great americans.

they were booing some 23 year kid making DEMANDS...But don't let the facts get in your way
right. demands that people be treated equally under the law.

that bastard!

they're great americans.

they were booing some 23 year kid making DEMANDS...But don't let the facts get in your way

that bastard!

oh darn, lifes a bitch waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I should DEMAND and then SUE all the stores who don't comply in the country to lower their top shelves because I am only 5 foot and have to ask someone to help me get my items down from the top..
man, I can get rich with that bitch...

Last edited:

that bastard!

I should DEMAND and then SUE all the stores who don't comply in the country to lower their top shelves because I am only 5 foot and have to ask someone to help me get my items down from the top..

At least if you ask someone from the store to get something off the top shelf for you, they will without a second thought. Gays just want to buy a wedding cake. Blacks just want to catch a taxi.

that bastard!

At least if you ask someone from the store to get something off the top shelf for you, they will without a second thought. Gays just want to buy a wedding cake. Blacks just want to catch a taxi.
and rdean just wants to troll

they're great americans.

that bastard!

Again, hilarious!

I have to admit, I read rdean's threads. I actively search for them and I read them. Like the GLOBE or NATIONAL ENQUIRER of the USMB forum.

I already know what they are going to say. I already know that it's going to be a thread about Republicans killing starving children, or how the national committee is learning to rape and kill union workers in secret at night, or how the Republicans are conspiring to perform chemical castration of all minorities by secretly putting chemicals into drinking water, or how the national chairman of the Republican party has made a deal with evil aliens who want to eat human brains. It's always one of those type of threads.

Would there ever be a thread about how George W. Bush gave more money to stop AIDS in Africa that the last 4 other presidents combined? Something that Bono recognized GWB for? God no. It's NEVER going to be a good thread. Just like I said. The GLOBE or NATIONAL ENQUIRER could learn something from rdean.

It's like a horror movie! You don't want to watch but you can't help it! Lol!

eric-alva2-e1376675515143.jpg

Marine War Hero Excoriates A Texas Crowd Who Booed Him Because He Is Gay

Marine Staff Sergeant Eric Alva was the first American to be injured in the Iraq war. He stepped on a landmine and lost his leg. That sort of sacrifice is usually honored by people on the right side of politics, but no more. Now, you have to be the “right kind” of soldier to garner their gratitude for losing a leg in service to America, and gay is a deal killer.

As soon as Eric mentioned he was gay, the crowd broke into boos.

-------------------------------------
Oh boo fucking hoo. I'll bet you choke on the word honor.

Newsflash. Bush isn't and never was "God".

I didn't see Bush at the Democrat Convention!!!! Wow!

Didn't see him too much at the Republican Convention either. Didn't see him much at the last two Republican conventions. Why was that? In fact, I think I saw more of Bill Clinton at the Republican conventions.

Yup....he's been playing it smart and staying out of politics pretty much. Have you also noticed how he's never blamed Obama for anything that has happened? He also never blamed Clinton for anything before him. He's not a crybaby like our blamer-in-chief in office now.

Forum List

Back