Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nancy supported stem cell because it could lead the way to curing what ronny had.

This tells you republicans lack empathy. Libertarians too. Rand Paul always says no to disaster relief, until it happened in his state. You should have seen the letter he wrote to biden begging for federal dollars. Yo I’ll suck your dick begging.
Nancy drinks her adrenochrome with a shot of vidka

lol ... & yet not one spoon has gone flying across the room due to my being magnetized.

huh ... 'magine that.

i hear drinking yer own piss is the latest cure all - have you tried it yet?

I have nothing to be cured of because I have a strong immune system.

You know, that thing you used to have before you took all those COVID vaccines.

A new bill in Arizona allows the partisan legislature to overturn the results of the election, eliminates most mail in voting, requires one day of voting and forbids election centers

Arizona is turning Blue
Republicans are set on stopping that from happening

Voters may elect a Democrat, but the Republican Legislature will just overturn the results.

There are some suspicious parts about your article. So I went to other left sources about this bill (CNBC and the AP). Neither mentioned anything about overturning an election. What your article didn't include is that the bill would remove non-active voters who didn't vote in two election cycles, remove sending out mail in ballots to everybody, have ballots with watermarks on them to assure they are not cheap copies of real ballots, and have electronic finger printing as a means of positive identification. So what's wrong with those provisions?

Or because republicans didn’t renew it for the nra.

You don't get it.

It isn't the NRA that insists on the right to self defense, its the people.

The NRA is just a voice, America's pro-gun ideals would be the same even if the Democrats were able to close up the NRA as they have tried to.

Freedom doesn't depend on a single voice or a single organization.

Darwin was eventually laughed at.
He was? By who? You mean he was initially laughed at but turns out he was right, idiot.

Can you name any famous people who were vaccinated and died of COVID? Very few. Meanwhile, the number of famous outspoken conservative people who were anti vas are now dead. The last one being Meatloaf.

And still you guys stay dug in. Interesting.

What do you mean what? The Voters Right Act proposed by the Communist Party. I suggest you read how they want to completely takeover our election system by forcing states to comply with the federal government which is totally unconstitutional.

What do you mean what? The Voters Right Act proposed by the Communist Party. I suggest you read how they want to completely takeover our election system by forcing states to comply with the federal government which is totally unconstitutional.
You mean like when we insisted Alabama allow blacks to vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back