Republicans finally get something right, sort of.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

I have read that Republicans blame the stimulus payments on the start of U.S. inflation. I think their correct. However, they feel to mention that the stimulus payments were the trigger for business greed to kick in also. Business well knew that with the stimulus payments Americans would have spendable money in their pockets, and business wanted to get it all!

I have read that Republicans blame the stimulus payments on the start of U.S. inflation. I think their correct. However, they feel to mention that the stimulus payments were the trigger for business greed to kick in also. Business well knew that with the stimulus payments Americans would have spendable money in their pockets, and business wanted to get it all!
You don't know that tidbit, tramp gave them out.

The OP claims the Repubs finally got one right. If that is true, it is the Repubs 1, Dems 0. Nothing to brag about from either party.

Actually, they wanted to run their businesses and be able to hire for their jobs, which we all know your Dim ilk avoids like the pelosi.

I called it when the first stimulus checks went out. It's econ 101. I banked my checks and still have the cash but not even close to offsetting the drop in my IRAs.

I never saw a single case where republicans blamed inflation on stimulus checks. Once more it seems that democrats are ready to give up the campaign in November and pretend that they are the victims.

Inflation has always been a thing, but if the stimulus checks are what made inflation be as bad as it is now, why didn't the current kind of inflation happen sooner? How long has it been since the last set of stimulus checks went out?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back