Republicans financial fantasy land

grow the fuck up. I am no more Russian than jack daniels bourbon.

Which is something a Russian troll would spit out through a Google translator. Problem is your profile was created exactly during the time Putin's trolls were ramping up their efforts. So you're telling me it's just a coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences.

my profile? WTF are you talking about?

so that explains why the paid bubba 500K for a 20 minute speech and gave 140 million to the Clinton foundation???? because putin hated them?????????? Don't be so fricken stupid.

Putin did that? When? You got proof?

Putin runs Russia. What Russian financial interests do, putin does. Who do you think paid bubba 500K for a speech? who do you think sent 140 million to the Clinton foundation?

You profile for the USMB was created in 2013, which is smack in the middle of Putin's troll ramp-up. Russians created fake accounts pretending to be Americans in order to push through propaganda on weak-minded Conservative idiots.

Putin runs Russia. What Russian financial interests do, putin does. Who do you think paid bubba 500K for a speech? who do you think sent 140 million to the Clinton foundation?

So no proof. I see. Just propaganda you're ordered to push on everyone because you can't think for yourself.

You profile for the USMB was created in 2013, which is smack in the middle of Putin's troll ramp-up. Russians created fake accounts pretending to be Americans in order to push through propaganda on weak-minded Conservative idiots.

Rest easy, I am not one of those imaginary evil Russian hackers. Your desperation here is amusing and pathetic

So no proof. I see. Just propaganda you're ordered to push on everyone because you can't think for yourself.

the proof has been put out by every news outlet in this country. do you not have TV in dingleberry land?

You profile for the USMB was created in 2013, which is smack in the middle of Putin's troll ramp-up.
The fact that you know this is suspicious....

AGAIN, the only 'Russian Trolls' have been proven to be the liberal snowflakes who organized and marched for them and the lib groups who took money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence....

Of course, there was Comey and Obama who knew all about Russia's actions and intent, hid it from the American people (like in 2009), hid it from the Senior Govt Officials and agencies being targeted by the Russians, and who chose to do NOTHING about it (like in 2009).

wrong, he is saying he will sign it, not that he wrote it. He agrees with the concepts included in the bill. But you are free to pay higher taxes if you want.

LOL!

Here's Trump in his own words: "I believe my tax plan would generate $4T"

So not only are you a shitty Russian troll, but a shitty liar too.

Yes, his tax ideas are very similar to what is in the current house bill. Those are my ideas too. So according to you I can say its my tax plan.

with each new post you confirm your partisan stupidity. Its morons like you that are allowing the party of Kennedy and Truman to destroy itself.

Rest easy, I am not one of those imaginary evil Russian hackers. Your desperation here is amusing and pathetic

Doubtful since you're here parroting everything the Russian trolls disseminate. So you're either a Russian troll or an (un)witting dupe. Not sure you come out looking good in either case.

the proof has been put out by every news outlet in this country. do you not have TV in dingleberry land?

No, it hasn't. And how would you even know since you don't watch mainstream media!!?!?!?!?

wrong, he is saying he will sign it, not that he wrote it. He agrees with the concepts included in the bill. But you are free to pay higher taxes if you want.

Liar.

He said it was "my tax plan". It's on tape.

Why are you lying?
Just because someone said, 'It is MY Tax Plan' does not make it so. It is 'the' campaign promise potentially kept.

(Funny....snowflakes claim Trump always lies....you can't trust a thing he says...but you have to believe Trump when he says THIS. :p)

more than any other president in the history of the US

Before him, Bush the Dumber spent more than any other President in the history of the US. Conservative debt and deficit peacocks were no where to be seen. Before him, Clinton spent more than any other President in the history of the US. Conservative debt and deficit peacocks were everywhere. Before him (skipping Bush the Elder because he only served one term) Reagan spent more than any other President in the history of the US. Conservative debt and deficit peacocks were no where to be seen.

I'm sensing a pattern here.
Notice this all happened right after tyhe microwave. I think we as an electorate have changed. We have tunred into a bunch of children who never want to hear the price for what services we want and the polititions have given us exactly what we have asked for. You notice no one ever wants to here the cons for any situation, how ever limit theory states that for every thing you gain you also lose something. We do not want to here that. We are fucking microwave society who are not willing to pay for our own shit. Until that changes you can expect more heaping piles of legislative shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you know this is suspicious....

No it's not. Russian trolls have already copped to the practices you're employing here. So that means you're either a Russian troll yourself, or you're an (un)witting dupe who was suckered by them.

So which is it?

AGAIN, the only 'Russian Trolls' have been proven to be the liberal snowflakes who organized and marched for them and the lib groups who took money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence....

No they haven't and this is exactly something a Russian troll would say to try to get the light off yourself. Everything you're saying here is a lie. But that's your job; to spread lies and not think for yourself. Sad.

Of course, there was Comey and Obama who knew all about Russia's actions and intent, hid it from the American people (like in 2009), hid it from the Senior Govt Officials and agencies being targeted by the Russians, and who chose to do NOTHING about it (like in 2009).

So it's Obama's fault that the Kremlin has kompromat on Trump?

more than any other president in the history of the US

Before him, Bush the Dumber spent more than any other President in the history of the US. Conservative debt and deficit peacocks were no where to be seen. Before him, Clinton spent more than any other President in the history of the US. Conservative debt and deficit peacocks were everywhere. Before him (skipping Bush the Elder because he only served one term) Reagan spent more than any other President in the history of the US. Conservative debt and deficit peacocks were no where to be seen.

I'm sensing a pattern here.
Notice this all happened right after tyhe microwave. I think we as an electorate have changed. We have tunred into a bunch of children who never want to hear the price for what services we want and the polititions have given us exactly what we have asked for. You notice no one ever wants to here the cons for any situation, how ever limit theory states that for every thing you gain you also lose something. We do not want to here that. We are fucking microwave society who are not willing to pay for our own shit. Until that changes you can expect more heaping piles of legislative shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be a child who never grew up, relying on the government to take care of you cradle to grave.. The only thing I want from the government is to be left alone and they protect this country from invading hordes who cross our borders illegally. But they cant do that, they must INTERFERE with my life because they THINK they are so much smarter than me, and now we get to watch them go down in flames because they fucked with women thinking they were better than me. Yep, liberals are worthless fucks, which is why they whine when they don't get their way...

Forum List

Back