Republicans for Hillary Clinton (former Reagan staffer speaks out)

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
"Doug Elmets' home sits as a proud time capsule to his Reagan-era roots: Framed pictures adorn the walls of a 21-year-old Elmets gripping the hand of his political hero, President Ronald Reagan; a two-foot tall bronze statue of the 40th President sits on an end table; his signed letter of congratulations to Elmets and his wife, both former White House staffers, hangs in the bookshelf surrounded by nonfiction books written by Republicans.

The Elmets of the Reagan era would never have predicted what he's now saying about the 2016 presidential race. "I've never voted for a Democrat in my entire life. And I'll vote for my first Democrat when the ballots come out in November," said Elmets, who remains a registered Republican. "I could live with four years of Hillary Clinton before I could ever live with one day of Donald Trump as president."
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

Of course Doug Elmet isn't the only Republican planning on voting for Hillary Clinton. Half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Donald Trump, and there are millions of Republican men, like Doug Elmet that can't stand the thought of Donald Trump spending one day in the Oval office, so they will also be voting for Hillary Clinton.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...h-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Stop pandering to wingnuts GOP, you earned this one.

A Republican voting for Hillary Clinton is just as stupid as a Republican voting for Donald Trump. It's like the hen house choosing whether the fox or the coyote should guard them.

A Republican voting for Hillary Clinton is just as stupid as a Republican voting for Donald Trump. It's like the hen house choosing whether the fox or the coyote should guard them.

Not a good year to be a Republican.

Somehow The Berning Madman Sanders comes to mind when viewing this bullshit....

1. Poll: 1-in-4 Bernie Sanders supporters won't vote for Hillary
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-...
    Apr 6, 2016 ... One out of every four Bernie Sanders supporters said they will not support ... Bernie is leading among Latino voters by a whopping 32 points.

Apr 6, 2016 ... One out of every four Bernie Sanders supporters said they will not support ... Bernie is leading among Latino voters by a whopping 32 points.

Based off of a single poll back in April. Anyway, we shall see, I doubt heavily 1 in 4 Sanders supporters will not vote for Clinton. We heard the same thing about Clinton supporters not voting for Obama and it turned out PUMAs are a myth.

Based off of a single poll back in April. Anyway, we shall see, I doubt heavily 1 in 4 Sanders supporters will not vote for Clinton. We heard the same thing about Clinton supporters not voting for Obama and it turned out PUMAs are a myth.
What do you want troll, that's the MOST CURRENT poll on the topic! You think with her approval TANKING it's any better today?...Did Clinton supporters throw rocks and shit at police when protesting?

What do you want troll, that's the MOST CURRENT poll on the topic! You think with her approval TANKING it's any better today?...Did Clinton supporters throw rocks and shit at police when protesting?

I'm saying you have a single poll that is almost 3 months old. Now you are alluding to Clinton's unpopularity and I agree, she's not popular. Problem is she is running against a guy who is even more unpopular. You have a problem with reality.

The theory being of course, do you adopt liberal policies by voting for Donald Trump thereby destroying the conservative movement for a lifetime to come, or does conservatism live another day, or 4 years in this instance to go another round?

images

I'm saying you have a single poll that is almost 3 months old. Now you are alluding to Clinton's unpopularity and I agree, she's not popular. Problem is she is running against a guy who is even more unpopular. You have a problem with reality.

I really wouldn't be paying any attention to any National polling data. They have turned into a world wide disaster. No one picks up on unknown callers anymore.
Flaws in Polling Data Exposed as U.S. Campaign Season Heats Up

Here's one 11 days ago, Troll....

WEIRD=> Hillary Clinton Laughs Awkwardly About Her High ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../weird-hillary-clinton-laughs-awkwardly-high-unfavor...
May 22, 2016 - Hillary Clinton was confronted today on her astronomically high unfavorable ratings. ... Hillary's unfavorables continue to dog her campaign.

BAeCG4n.png

I am not trolling, it appears that you are. I am doing legitimate new articles, you're having to dig for old worn out sling.

Yes asswipe May 22,2016 was such a long time ago! You really think people don't realize you're trolling and know very little on ANY subject?

Forum List

Back