Republicans for the Rule of Law released a new digital billboard campaign

Conservative organization Republicans for the Rule of Law released a new digital billboard campaign Wednesday blasting President Trump and several GOP lawmakers and officials over the ongoing impeachment inquiry.
snip

“The president doesn’t own the government and he’s not above the law,” Republicans for the Rule of Law spokesman Chris Truax said in a statement to The Hill. “He’s merely a caretaker acting on our behalf and when Congress demands an accounting, it’s the President’s duty to comply.”

Conservative group hits White House with billboard ads: 'What is Trump hiding?'
------------------------------------
its about time some cons stand up to tramp.

If you are going to point to Trump Obstruction of Congress then yes the Democrats in the House have an argument but in the end Trump will walk away from this more emboldened than even before if that is even possible.

Not all Conservatives agree with Trump and if you for one moment believe Trump is a beacon of True fiscal or even social Conservatism then you are naive as can be.

So many of us Fiscal Conservatives Libertarians can not stand the putz but your alternative on the left are just as pathetic...

The alternatives on the left aren't cozying up to despots and dictators and running with their playbook, to destroy the institutions of law and order in the USA.

As a fiscal conservative I'm far more concerned with his financial mess. When the inevitable recession comes, the government can't cut taxes or increase spending to stimulate a recovery.

Like me but I am a social and fiscal conservative. I agree with your post. Tramp is going to run us into the ground but the wealthy are going to be just fine.

Since when have you ever been a fiscal liberal?

If you were you would not vote for any of the Democratic Leading Candidates except maybe Bloomberg...

And if you support Abortion and Women rights you are not a social Conservative either...

Yes I think everyone is equal no matter how much money they have.

Tell me Penelope do you support the Public School System?

Do you support the Federal Government right to tell States how to govern within there Statsa borders?

Do you support Minimum Wage Laws on the Federal Level?

Do you support Social Welfare Programs like Food stamps?

Conservative organization Republicans for the Rule of Law released a new digital billboard campaign Wednesday blasting President Trump and several GOP lawmakers and officials over the ongoing impeachment inquiry.
snip

“The president doesn’t own the government and he’s not above the law,” Republicans for the Rule of Law spokesman Chris Truax said in a statement to The Hill. “He’s merely a caretaker acting on our behalf and when Congress demands an accounting, it’s the President’s duty to comply.”

------------------------------------
its about time some cons stand up to tramp.

"Republicans for the Rule of Law"? The RINOs and Never-Trumpers have their own organization now?

Funny name though.

So you believe the Potus is above the law, and you want a Monarchy, Emperor Tramp?
What law?

Overview. Separation of powers is a doctrine of constitutional law under which the three branches of government (executive, legislative, and judicial) are kept separate. This is also known as the system of checks and balances, because each branch is given certain powers so as to check and balance the other branches.
Separation of powers | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information ...

https://www.law.cornell.edu › wex › separation_of_powers
-------------------------------
it has got blurred, and the AG is in Tramps pocket and republicans as well.
The AG is part of the executive branch, dumbass. Trump is his boss. Even if he was in Trump's pocket, that wouldn't be a violation of separation of powers. Furthermore, there is no law called "separation of powers." It's the philosophy that guided the writing of the Constitution, not a law.

You haven't named any law that Trump violated. However, Schiff violated a few of them.

True, but the AG shouldn't be sucking up to the Potus. Emoluments for one and asking a foreign country, 3 of them for help in his elections. And the big one, Obstruction of Congress (many times)

If you are going to point to Trump Obstruction of Congress then yes the Democrats in the House have an argument but in the end Trump will walk away from this more emboldened than even before if that is even possible.

Not all Conservatives agree with Trump and if you for one moment believe Trump is a beacon of True fiscal or even social Conservatism then you are naive as can be.

So many of us Fiscal Conservatives Libertarians can not stand the putz but your alternative on the left are just as pathetic...

The alternatives on the left aren't cozying up to despots and dictators and running with their playbook, to destroy the institutions of law and order in the USA.

As a fiscal conservative I'm far more concerned with his financial mess. When the inevitable recession comes, the government can't cut taxes or increase spending to stimulate a recovery.

Like me but I am a social and fiscal conservative. I agree with your post. Tramp is going to run us into the ground but the wealthy are going to be just fine.

If you were you would not vote for any of the Democratic Leading Candidates except maybe Bloomberg...

And if you support Abortion and Women rights you are not a social Conservative either...

Do you support the Federal Government right to tell States how to govern within there Statsa borders?

Yes I support all you mentions and tramp dictates how the states govern.

But this is not about me, its about the Rule of Law and Tramp and his secrets.

So how are you a Fiscal and Social Conservative if you support bloated budgets and waste of taxpayer dollars?

You are progressive with a radical hate for Jewish people that would make Stalin smile...

"Republicans for the Rule of Law"? The RINOs and Never-Trumpers have their own organization now?

Funny name though.

So you believe the Potus is above the law, and you want a Monarchy, Emperor Tramp?
What law?

Overview. Separation of powers is a doctrine of constitutional law under which the three branches of government (executive, legislative, and judicial) are kept separate. This is also known as the system of checks and balances, because each branch is given certain powers so as to check and balance the other branches.
Separation of powers | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information ...

https://www.law.cornell.edu › wex › separation_of_powers
-------------------------------
it has got blurred, and the AG is in Tramps pocket and republicans as well.
The AG is part of the executive branch, dumbass. Trump is his boss. Even if he was in Trump's pocket, that wouldn't be a violation of separation of powers. Furthermore, there is no law called "separation of powers." It's the philosophy that guided the writing of the Constitution, not a law.

You haven't named any law that Trump violated. However, Schiff violated a few of them.

True, but the AG shouldn't be sucking up to the Potus. Emoluments for one and asking a foreign country, 3 of them for help in his elections. And the big one, Obstruction of Congress (many times)
Oh, right, because Dim AGs never "suck up" to their bosses.

The rest of your post is equally moronic.

This is the problem...you don't really understand what you are. Your are not a social or fiscal Conservative. Not sure why on earth you would think otherwise.

This is the problem...you don't really understand what you are. Your are not a social or fiscal Conservative. Not sure why on earth you would think otherwise.

I am both , probably more than you.

You are neither...

Jesus!

You are neither...

Jesus!

and you, might I add. I find Democrats more conservative than Republicans for the most part.

Complete nonsense.

You are neither...

Jesus!

and you, might I add. I find Democrats more conservative than Republicans.
More proof that you're a moron.

You are neither...

Jesus!

and you, might I add. I find Democrats more conservative than Republicans for the most part.

Holy shit!

Trump is not Conservative and never has been, so if you are basing your Conservatism on him then you lose!

Complete nonsense.

What is that middle finger of your avatar?? Frick you to everyone. You are not a conservative.

I am fiscally and socially a conservative.

You are neither...

Jesus!

Oh, I am fiscal Conservative and social Liberal so I do not deny my Libertarian way of thinking unlike you denying your Progressive way...

You are neither...

Jesus!

Holy shit!

Trump is not Conservative and never has been, so if you are basing your Conservatism on him then you lose!

I know he is not one. Nor are the unlawful republican's. Have you forgot the OP.
--------------------------------------------------------

snip

Complete nonsense.

What is that middle finger of your avatar?? Frick you to everyone. You are not a conservative.

You support the Federal Government right to be involved in our daily life from taking guns away to public schools and believe in bloated government spending under Obama and the waste that Pelosi passes in the House and you call yourself a fiscal Conservative?

Then you believe in abortion and forcing Americans to be subject to laws that limit free speech, press and so on and you are social Conservative?

My ass!

You are neither...

Jesus!

Holy shit!

I know he is not one. Nor are the unlawful republican's. Have you forgot the OP.
--------------------------------------------------------

snip

I did not forget the OP and it was you and Dragonlady making the false claim that you are fiscal Conservative and you claiming to be a social liberal which you are neither.

You are for big government waste as long as Democrats waste the money.

As for Trump no one has ever believed he was social or fiscally conservative and to ever believe that make you very stupid!

You are neither...

Jesus!

Oh, I am fiscal Conservative and social Liberal so I do not deny my Libertarian way of thinking unlike you denying your Progressive way...

So I'm a purebred conservative, and I do not have a liberal bone in my body, but I'm progressive. A progressive feels not everyone thinks like them and are for equal rights no matter what the wealth of the person is.

So I guess that makes me a progressive conservative.

Complete nonsense.

I never claimed I was a conservative. However, I do know that you are not one.

What do you imagine makes you a fiscal conservative, your compulsion to raise taxes and increase government spending?

You are neither...

Jesus!

So I'm a purebred conservative, and I do not have a liberal bone in my body, but I'm progressive. A progressive feels not everyone thinks like them and are for equal rights no matter what the wealth of the person is.

Name one time you objected to the Democrats wasteful spending?

I object to Trump waste on the wall bloated military budget and much more but come on and point to one time you objected to Pelosi or even Obama wasteful spending?

Forum List

Back