Republicans Going After Mueller

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
A plot to pay women to make false "#metoo claims against Mueller has been uncovered.

The name Jack Birkman is surfacing here

A plot to pay women to make false "#metoo claims against Mueller has been uncovered.

Not that surprising. Folks are often guilty of what they accuse others of.

SURVIVORS SHOULD BE BELIEVED!!!!

When Mueller tried to railroad an innocent man to life in prison for an anthrax attack THE MAN DID NOT COMMITT, did Mueller pay the man $6 million of his OWN money, or was that TAXPAYER money paid to the victim of MUELLER'S WRONGFUL PROSECUTION?

I hope that the FBI gets to the bottom of who is doing this and prosecutes them to the fullest extent of the law.

This whole thing stinks. It now appears that it is a was set up to defuse upcoming genuine allegations of sexual misconduct against Mueller. The following are excerpts from one news source:

Jane Mayer, of the New Yorker, wrote on Twitter: “This started w/ a person claiming to be ‘Lorraine’ emailing that ‘she’ worked with Mueller at a law firm in 1974. The law firm she named, Pillsbury, says no Lorraine worked in its S.F. office with Mueller in the 1970’s. That’s a fact. The rest seems fishier than a tuna sandwich.

Stedman, also a journalist, retweeted the above Mayer post and wrote, “The ‘woman’ who started this entire thing doesn’t appear to exist. The law firm says she never worked there. The phone number of the intermediary [who supposedly worked for Burkman] who allegedly offered the cash has been disconnected.” He added, “I want to make this entirely clear: There is ZERO evidence that a woman actually exists in this story. The only people known to be involved are Wohl and Burkman.

The same day that the journalists were revealing Lorraine Parsons’ name and Mueller’s office was announcing it had referred a matter to the FBI, Burkman announced on Twitter on October 30, 2018, “Some sad news. On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client.”

Note explanatory insertion [ ] and highlights are my own.

Lorraine Parsons: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

CONCLUSION: Wait until November 1st and see if Burkman delivers on his promise to identify one of Mueller's sexual assault victims. I expect that all of you who opined that the woman accuser should be believed will feel the same about Mueller's accuser(s).

SURVIVORS SHOULD BE BELIEVED!!!!

When Mueller tried to railroad an innocent man to life in prison for an anthrax attack THE MAN DID NOT COMMITT, did Mueller pay the man $6 million of his OWN money, or was that TAXPAYER money paid to the victim of MUELLER'S WRONGFUL PROSECUTION?
I believe the women in this case....Jennifer Taub and Lorraine Parsons. Don't you?

Not that surprising. Folks are often guilty of what they accuse others of.
He sent the BS to the FBI

I just don't approve of this at all, Mueller is out of line siccing the FBI on rape victims just because he is annoyed and doesn't want to face the music.

Forum List

Back