Republicans have signed their death certificate

Look at the most prominent Republicans; Boehner, Rove, Christie, Jeb Bush, Rubio, Santorum, Gingal, Cantor. I lean heavily conservative and these guys don't make me throw up in my mouth any less than Hillary Clinton! The Republican Party has went off the cliff.

Libertarian is what I most closely associate with. But, I have no allegiance to any party.

Also, I've traditionally voted heavily Republican b/c I bought the lesser of two evil crap. That's no longer worth it to me. I will not support these loser Republicans any longer. I'm sure plenty of people like me are coming to that position.

Well, I'm getting that way myself. I'm voting for my Republican Senator because he was endorsed by Ron Paul. The others? Well, I'll have to see when election day gets here.

My Republican Congressman, Ken Calvert talks a great game. You'd think he was Ronnie Reagan. And then he votes for Obama's budgets and what not while blaming it on the military getting their paychecks. And he votes for all this big government crap while cherry picking a few issues to pretend he's a hero. And he does it b/c he's in a bullet proof Republican district. My point is that I'm not voting for these soulless losers just cos they throw some scraps. We need real men and the Republican party is nothing but soulless narcissist lying creeps. They don't even believe the shit they say. And nowadays, they don't even think it's about telling you what you want to hear. That's how confident they are that their base will mindlessly support them in the wake of perceived democratic extremism.

Graham predicts 'breakthrough' passage of immigration bill with over '70 votes' - The Hill's Video

Sorry, but when they're subverting laws with their amnesty and calling heroes like Snowden, traitors they're done. The base has no reason to support them. They're done. They think that their base blindly supports them and that it's just a matter of competing for Democrat strongholds. They're completely wrong on both accounts. We are going to see a hell of an implosion.

The part in bold is why both parties are done, a major third party should emerge within 10 years now.

Also, I've traditionally voted heavily Republican b/c I bought the lesser of two evil crap. That's no longer worth it to me. I will not support these loser Republicans any longer. I'm sure plenty of people like me are coming to that position.

Well, I'm getting that way myself. I'm voting for my Republican Senator because he was endorsed by Ron Paul. The others? Well, I'll have to see when election day gets here.

My Republican Congressman, Ken Calvert talks a great game. You'd think he was Ronnie Reagan. And then he votes for Obama's budgets and what not while blaming it on the military getting their paychecks. And he votes for all this big government crap while cherry picking a few issues to pretend he's a hero. And he does it b/c he's in a bullet proof Republican district. My point is that I'm not voting for these soulless losers just cos they throw some scraps. We need real men and the Republican party is nothing but soulless narcissist lying creeps. They don't even believe the shit they say. And nowadays, they don't even think it's about telling you what you want to hear. That's how confident they are that their base will mindlessly support them in the wake of perceived democratic extremism.

Well no wonder, just about everything in California is Democrat; including the Republicans. I'm sorry you have such an idiot representing you. :(

Well no wonder, just about everything in California is Democrat; including the Republicans. I'm sorry you have such an idiot representing you. :(

Actually, San Diego and Orange County and the rural areas are pretty Republican. It's LA and SF that throw it in Dem's favor. This is why the state will never be divided into 3 states. Dems want their monopoly and free 54 electoral votes.

It's not about killing the Republican Party, it's about dragging the entire country into the bottomless cesspool of Liberal ideology.
Without Liberals we would still be stuck firmly, in the 17th century.

Liberals worked hard to get Women the Vote.
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberals ended segregation.
Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.
Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.
Liberals got women the right to vote.

So what did Conservatives do?
They opposed them on every one of those things.
There was plenty of kicking and screaming by conservatives claiming the world would END!
Much like Today!

You create an enemy by amassing enough indoctrinated soldiers to make the opposition appear inferior to your agenda.

TRANSLATION:
Liberals and progressives and citizens with Brains are becoming the majority,
AND IT'S NOT FAIR!
What about us prejudice White folk?

The Liberal agenda is indeed a disease polluting our nation. And they will not stop at anything. Not at the Flag, nor the Constitution.

TRANSLATION:
AND IT'S NOT FAIR!

In the end, this shit will be settled at the end of a gun barrel.

TRANSLATION:
I'm a brainless conservative.

Things to ponder...You can educate yourself at this link..starts on October 13, 1858 but here's a later snippet ...:eusa_angel:

News | The Democrat Race Lie | Black & Right | FreedomConnector

---------------------------

“Democrats are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why we’ve worked to pass every one of our nation’s Civil Rights laws… On every civil rights issue, Democrats have led the fight.”

June 10, 1964
Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL) criticizes Democrat filibuster against 1964 Civil Rights Act, calls on Democrats to stop opposing racial equality. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was introduced and approved by a staggering majority of Republicans in the Senate. The Act was opposed by most southern Democrat senators, several of whom were proud segregationists—one of them being Al Gore Sr. Democrat President Lyndon B. Johnson relied on Illinois Senator Everett Dirksen, the Republican leader from Illinois, to get the Act passed.

August 4, 1965
Senate Republican Leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL) overcomes Democrat attempts to block 1965 Voting Rights Act; 94% of Senate Republicans vote for landmark civil right legislation, while 27% of Democrats oppose. Voting Rights Act of 1965, abolishing literacy tests and other measures devised by Democrats to prevent African-Americans from voting, signed into law; higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats vote in favor

February 19, 1976
President Gerald Ford formally rescinds President Franklin Roosevelt’s notorious Executive Order authorizing internment of over 120,000 Japanese-Americans during WWII

September 15, 1981
President Ronald Reagan establishes the White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities, to increase African-American participation in federal education programs

June 29, 1982
President Ronald Reagan signs 25-year extension of 1965 Voting Rights Act

August 10, 1988
President Ronald Reagan signs Civil Liberties Act of 1988, compensating Japanese-Americans for deprivation of civil rights and property during World War II internment ordered by FDR

November 21, 1991
President George H. W. Bush signs Civil Rights Act of 1991 to strengthen federal civil rights legislation

August 20, 1996
Bill authored by U.S. Rep. Susan Molinari (R-NY) to prohibit racial discrimination in adoptions, part of Republicans’ Contract With America, becomes law

And let’s not forget the words of liberal icon Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood…

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population….

Last edited:
First, the bill hasnt become law yet.

Second, you guys have predicted that multiple times with no such results.

Graham predicts 'breakthrough' passage of immigration bill with over '70 votes' - The Hill's Video

Sorry, but when they're subverting laws with their amnesty and calling heroes like Snowden, traitors they're done. The base has no reason to support them. They're done. They think that their base blindly supports them and that it's just a matter of competing for Democrat strongholds. They're completely wrong on both accounts. We are going to see a hell of an implosion.

LOL. And you predictions concerning President Romney were so spot on.:eusa_whistle:

LOL. And you predictions concerning President Romney were so spot on.:eusa_whistle:

His prediction about President Romney were spot, because there exists no difference between him and Obama. They had what, two or three major differences during the debates?

His prediction about President Romney were spot, because there exists no difference between him and Obama. They had what, two or three major differences during the debates?

I'm thinking you're wrong when you consider moral fiber, patriotism, life experience, knowledge, etc... Obama is practically an idiot in comparison to Romney.

According to gasbag, Obama stole the election and forged his birth certificate too.

First, the bill hasnt become law yet.

Second, you guys have predicted that multiple times with no such results.

It's not law, but the article stated that 70 Senators were supporting it. So__

Regarding your second point, my prediction is based upon Republicans becoming irrelevant relatively fast. Whether it's 2 years or 8 to 10; I can't say. I don't have a crystal ball. But, I believe that conservatives have had it with Republicans. Most of us aren't pathological enough to stick with the Republican party and they will die.

Republicans (with Democrats):

Are behind the stimulus, the wars, Obamacare, the spying on American citizens, the bloated budgets, the intrusions upon Constitutional rights, the nanny state. They are not the small government party. That's just another one of their lies.

But hey, if they've thrown you enough bones then by all means, continue voting for them. I myself, will no longer continue to be so easily satiated.

It's not about killing the Republican Party, it's about dragging the entire country into the bottomless cesspool of Liberal ideology.
Without Liberals we would still be stuck firmly, in the 17th century.

Liberals worked hard to get Women the Vote.
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

They opposed them on every one of those things.
There was plenty of kicking and screaming by conservatives claiming the world would END!
Much like Today!

TRANSLATION:
AND IT'S NOT FAIR!

TRANSLATION:
AND IT'S NOT FAIR!

In the end, this shit will be settled at the end of a gun barrel.

TRANSLATION:
I'm a brainless conservative.
Wrap your dumb liberal brain around the debt, and the constutution, and the fucking law why don't you?

Wait, what?

What does the "debt", "the constitution" and the "fucking law" have to do with each other?

"Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

They opposed them on every one of those things."

The republican party was started to end slavery. So republicans are responsible for the freedom of blacks.

Susan B. Anthony was a republican.

Social security is the worst thing to happen to America.

Liberals stole issues from republicans after they saw they had no choice.

Simply put republicans were started to extinguish slavery

Democrats started the KKK.

Republicans are damned if they do, damned if they don't

What a Perdickament

"Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

They opposed them on every one of those things."

The republican party was started to end slavery. So republicans are responsible for the freedom of blacks.

Susan B. Anthony was a republican.

Social security is the worst thing to happen to America.

Liberals stole issues from republicans after they saw they had no choice.

Simply put republicans were started to extinguish slavery

Democrats started the KKK.

We are talking about Conservatives, not Republicans

Forum List

Back