Republicans have signed their death certificate

Wow! I don't think you got one point right! LOL!
wow, your pretty ignorant,

Segregation was an entirely democrat thing.

Segregation was an entirely CONSERVATIVE thing, not a Liberal thing.

moron.
Republican WERE the Liberals in 1860. I thought you knew history?

Some states made it hard for African Americans to vote because of Jim Crow laws in the democratic south.
Which was an entirely CONSERVATIVE thing, not a Liberal thing.

Proportionately, more republicans voted for the civil rights act than democrats.
You pull this stat out of your ass or are we supposed to believe your lying conservative lips?

Silly con. You go attaching party names and act like "gotcha!".

NO moron.

I use the word Liberal.

Party names are irrelevant since liberals have changed from one to the other.

But of course you said you knew history, so...

lol, only a few Dixecrats that I know of ever changed partys ......these didnt

Benjamin Travis Laney
John Stennis
James Eastland
Allen Ellender
Russell Long John Sparkman
John McClellan
Richard Russell
Herman Talmadge
George Wallace
Lester Maddox John Rarick
Robert Byrd
Al Gore, Sr.

That makes no difference in response to my post. The republican party was started to end slavery. Abraham Lincoln declared himself a conservative.
Conservatives ended slavery.

"Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberals ended segregation.
Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.
Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.
Liberals got women the right to vote.
So what did Conservatives do?
They opposed them on every one of those things."
The republican party was started to end slavery. So republicans are responsible for the freedom of blacks.
Susan B. Anthony was a republican.
Social security is the worst thing to happen to America.
Liberals stole issues from republicans after they saw they had no choice.

Simply put republicans were started to extinguish slavery

Democrats started the KKK.

We are talking about Conservatives, not Republicans

That makes no difference in response to my post. The republican party was started to end slavery. Abraham Lincoln declared himself a conservative.

The Republican Party was indeed formed to pursue radical change, overturn entrenched institutions, and ultimately bring about a remarkable period of social progress and transformation--all using the levers of federal power!

But what that has to do with conservatism I'm not sure.

The Republican Party was indeed formed to pursue radical change, overturn entrenched institutions, and ultimately bring about a remarkable period of social progress and transformation--all using the levers of federal power!

To be fair, conservatives do tend to vote republican.

"Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
They opposed them on every one of those things."
The republican party was started to end slavery. So republicans are responsible for the freedom of blacks.
Susan B. Anthony was a republican.
Social security is the worst thing to happen to America.
Liberals stole issues from republicans after they saw they had no choice.

Simply put republicans were started to extinguish slavery

Democrats started the KKK.

You were almost right. Republicans ended slavery. Conservatives fought for States rights......same as today

But thanks for reminding us how great the Republican Party once was

You were almost right. Republicans ended slavery. Conservatives fought for States rights......same as today

You can revise history as much as you want but democrats were the ones fighting for states rights (slavery). Also, might I remind you that liberal icon Woodrow Wilson became president in 1912 and his first official act was to re-segregate the civil service. The left's history with race is atrocious and it remains so. The "soft bigotry of low expectations" persist in the democratic party today.
States rights is the natural home for conservatives but the very concept has been tainted by the fact that it became the professed home of pro slavery and pro segregation democrats. Luckily, with the help of conservative voters the republican party was able to undo much of the lefts damage. The fight, obviously, continues.

Last edited:
It's not about killing the Republican Party, it's about dragging the entire country into the bottomless cesspool of Liberal ideology.
Without Liberals we would still be stuck firmly, in the 17th century.

Liberals worked hard to get Women the Vote.
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

They opposed them on every one of those things.
There was plenty of kicking and screaming by conservatives claiming the world would END!
Much like Today!

Yes. Those liberals were in the Republican Party. The conservatives were in the Democratic Party.

That's a half truth at best. They created a little thing called the 14th amendment. That's back when people still understood that the law had to be Constitutionally backed.

You can revise history as much as you want but democrats were the ones fighting for states rights (slavery). Also, might I remind you that liberal icon Woodrow Wilson became president in 1912 and his first official act was to re-segregate the civil service. The left's history with race is atrocious and it remains so. The "soft bigotry of low expectations" persist in the democratic party today.
States rights is the natural home for conservatives but the very concept has been tainted by the fact that it became the professed home of pro slavery and pro segregation democrats. Luckily, with the help of conservative voters the republican party was able to undo much of the lefts damage. The fight, obviously, continues.

Please...please

Learn the difference between Democrat/Republican and Liberal/Conservative

It will make your understanding of history much easier

It's not about killing the Republican Party, it's about dragging the entire country into the bottomless cesspool of Liberal ideology.
Without Liberals we would still be stuck firmly, in the 17th century.

Liberals worked hard to get Women the Vote.
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

They opposed them on every one of those things.
There was plenty of kicking and screaming by conservatives claiming the world would END!
Much like Today!

Yes. Those liberals were in the Republican Party. The conservatives were in the Democratic Party.

The Republican Party was a great party 50 years ago, wasn't it?

Thanks for reminding us

Please...please

Please...please

Learn the difference between shallow partisan hackery and facts.

Oh yea, feel free to read a history book once in awhile.

Last edited:

Please...please

Why is it so hard for some to GET IT?

Its true that the Republican party was once "great" but those days are gone. Or at least, they're among the missing. Now its all about big business, foreign money and screwing over the little guy.

That's why they're losing more and more elections.

This "Good ol' boy", who grew up in Atlanta in the 1940's and 1950's sure is getting a kick out of ya'll yankees explainin' about our politics!

Let me he'p ya' a little. In those days, republicans were evil because Lincoln freed the slaves. Democrats were fine Americans, because they supported segregation. Dixicrats were even better, because their motto was, "Save your Confederate money, boys! The South shall rise again!" Then, Truman, Ike, JFK, and LBJ kinda mixed it all up. Now, Republicans are fine Americans, 'cause they hate hispanics. Democrats are evil, 'cause blacks and hispanics vote for them. Libertarians are fine Americans, 'cause they are again' pert near everythin'!

Last edited:
Graham predicts 'breakthrough' passage of immigration bill with over '70 votes' - The Hill's Video

Sorry, but when they're subverting laws with their amnesty and calling heroes like Snowden, traitors they're done. The base has no reason to support them. They're done. They think that their base blindly supports them and that it's just a matter of competing for Democrat strongholds. They're completely wrong on both accounts. We are going to see a hell of an implosion.

Your kind, the reactionary far right doofi, are not the base.

Get on the train or stay in the station and be left behind.

Graham predicts 'breakthrough' passage of immigration bill with over '70 votes' - The Hill's Video

Sorry, but when they're subverting laws with their amnesty and calling heroes like Snowden, traitors they're done. The base has no reason to support them. They're done. They think that their base blindly supports them and that it's just a matter of competing for Democrat strongholds. They're completely wrong on both accounts. We are going to see a hell of an implosion.

The spittle is flying from the wacky far right. :lol:

Last edited:

A split in the party, sounds like good thing to me.
Go for it.

Forum List

Back