Republicans, Have You Forgiven Chris Christie For The Obama Hug? If So, He Did It Again

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Just last night he revved up an angry mob of screaming partisan Republicans to the odious chant of "Lock her up! Lock! her. up!" reminiscent of "Burn her at the stakes! Burn her at the stakes!"

When only a short time earlier, you can see him hugging and laughing with his so-called enemy...

Clinton Trolls Christie by Posting Video of Them Laughing and Hugging

Sup with that Republicans? You guys cool with that?

Just last night he revved up an angry mob of screaming partisan Republicans to the odious chant of "Lock her up! Lock! her. up!" reminiscent of "Burn her at the stakes! Burn her at the stakes!"

When only a short time earlier, you can see him hugging and laughing with his so-called enemy...

Read his book and you would know he would do ANYTHING and say ANYTHING to get elected or get what he wants

Yes.

Dude, if Obama came to my home, I would treat the man like he was President of the United States. Why? Because I respect the office, more than the man.

Moreover.... there are some Republicans that hate Obama, I get that. I'm not one of them, and most of the Republicans I know, don't hate him either. (obviously I'm not talking about people on this forum).

I would treat Obama with respect, before he was elected, during his term, and after he leaves office. Why? Because I respect him AS A MAN.

I disagree with nearly.... EVERYTHING that Obama has done. I think Obamacare is trash. The stimulus was a failure and a waste. The bailouts were a disaster. Releasing Islamic State radicals was terrible. The intervene in Libya was a screw up. That deal with Iran is going to bite us in the butt later.

The only two things I can say with certainty, that Obama has done, is he gave the green light to send Osama to kneel before Jesus, and gave our Marines the go to send some Somalian Pirates to Davey Jones Satanic Locker.

And the only additional thing is the TPP. He hasn't done it yet, but hopefully he can finish it, and maybe before Trump screws it up.

But here's the deal. He's a man. He has views I disagree with. He's still a man. Just a man. We should treat every man with respect and decency. Not because they deserve it, but because whether we treat people with respect, reflects on ourselves.

He is still wrong, and I hope Trump and undo all the damage he's caused. Maybe he won't be remembered as a bad Carter wannabe.

I mean as much as we disagree with all of Obama's policies choices, it's not like he was involved in scandals non-stop the entire time we've known him. It's not like he was downloading national security documents to his summer home or something. It's not like he was involved in a deal that stole people's properties, and hid billing records, or shady cattle futures deals, or lying to widows about the reason their spouses were murdered in a far away country.

Seriously, you act like we think Obama broke laws.... or something.... no no.... Obama's a step up from some options.

Forum List

Back