Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is a tranny, guys. Pic is a chick, bio says male. Besides, there is not an Iran alive who is not a prick,
what do you mean? My Profile pic? It's a cosplay.
Cosplay is extremely gay.
yes
he is gay
Then I hope he is living in the west. Otherwise he may get his ass thrown off a high rise for yucks.
no .he is living in iran
You seem to know a lot about it. Are you sure he is not building IEDs?

Homosexuality will never be something that I encourage, but I will never condone some of the ways that it is responded to either because in my opinion, two wrongs do not make a right. My advice is to just wash your hands of whatever does not add anything to your picture and if you can't say anything positive in the presence of those that you do not agree with on any subject, don't say anything at all period. Be harmless if you can't be helpful. Sometimes just keeping to yourself is the best move that anyone can make.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, the Lord is who should have the final word in any situation.

what do you mean? My Profile pic? It's a cosplay.
yes
he is gay
Then I hope he is living in the west. Otherwise he may get his ass thrown off a high rise for yucks.
no .he is living in iran
what is ieds?
he is my friend in other board (persian forum)
+ im not sure he is gay. but i think he is gay

yes
he is gay
no .he is living in iran
what is ieds?
he is my friend in other board (persian forum)
+ im not sure he is gay. but i think he is gay

improvised explosive device

because most republican are christian .and christianity hate gay marriage.
correct?
Probably because God is against homosexuality.

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant

you believe homosexuality is sin?

Yep
But what shall they do then? Cut their ***** and sit down in their home and do nothing about their natural emotions? or what? what is the better alternative of you and Christianity to solve this issue?
Are you ever had a gay as friend or family member? Are you really know enough about this people?

God created them himself. The big question is, If this is a sin, then why god created them with this strong feelings and then demands that they should ignore their feelings? It seems cruelly and illogical.

I have discussed this issue with many Iranians and i just curious about opinions of other people.

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant

Yep
But what shall they do then? Cut their ***** and sit down in their home and do nothing about their natural emotions? or what? what is the better alternative of you and Christianity to solve this issue?
Are you ever had a gay as friend or family member? Are you really know enough about this people?

God created them himself. The big question is, If this is a sin, then why god created them with this strong feelings and then demands that they should ignore their feelings? It seems cruelly and illogical.

I have discussed this issue with many Iranians and i just curious about opinions of other people.
Ah, dirka dirka dirka DIRKA DIRKA, Allah Akmed dirka DIRKA dirka nut gobbler, dirka dirka dirka dirka anal jihad DIRKA DIRKA DIRKA!

Yep

I know gay people but to my knowledge there are none in my family. There is no evidence gays are born gay, some say it's how they are raised and other reasons so I can't take it as fact they are born gay. The Bible says it's a sin, I'm a Christian and it's my belief it's sinful. I don't have issues with gays as long as they don't try and force their lifestyle on me or our children, if they want to be pretend married go for it but too many of them have become militant and they are well past annoying, they demand tolerance but too many times they don't give tolerance. If a group wants to be equal they can't be demanding special status and many gays are advocating that

Yep

Ah, dirka dirka dirka DIRKA DIRKA, Allah Akmed dirka DIRKA dirka nut gobbler, dirka dirka dirka dirka anal jihad DIRKA DIRKA DIRKA!

what is dirka?

because most republican are christian .and christianity hate gay marriage.
correct?
Many people like to measure what sins are worse than the others.. For some reason other sins are always worse those in the tea party

What do you mean "the tea party"?

yek hezbi hast az gop (republican)
tondro hastand. bishtar masihi vaq zed gay marriage va setghe jenin
mesle jalili bein osoolgaraha khodemoon

sara palin ro ke yadet hast
165301-sarah-palin-at-tea-party-rally.jpg

I know gay people but to my knowledge there are none in my family. There is no evidence gays are born gay, some say it's how they are raised and other reasons so I can't take it as fact they are born gay. The Bible says it's a sin, I'm a Christian and it's my belief it's sinful. I don't have issues with gays as long as they don't try and force their lifestyle on me or our children, if they want to be pretend married go for it but too many of them have become militant and they are well past annoying, they demand tolerance but too many times they don't give tolerance. If a group wants to be equal they can't be demanding special status and many gays are advocating that

There is no evidence gays are born gay, some say it's how they are raised and other reasons so I can't take it as fact they are born gay.

But there is no difference. Environmental or social or cultural or genetic or whatever reason. Homosexuality is not a choice, Even if there is no genetic reason.
I don't have issues with gays as long as they don't try and force their lifestyle on me or our children
But i think results of research and studies have almost clear about gay and lesbian parents and are against your opinion. I mean result of studies shown nothing bad about gay and lesbian parent.
Do you think this children become gay or what?

There is no evidence gays are born gay, some say it's how they are raised and other reasons so I can't take it as fact they are born gay.

But there is no difference. Environmental or social or cultural or genetic or whatever reason. Homosexuality is not a choice, Even if there is no genetic reason.
I don't have issues with gays as long as they don't try and force their lifestyle on me or our children
But i think results of research and studies have almost clear about gay and lesbian parents and are against your opinion. I mean result of studies shown nothing bad about gay and lesbian parent.
research and studies by who? by gay? by liberal?

IDK but they are our children so it's our rules. I won't have something I consider unnatural around our children.

IDK but they are our children so it's our rules. I won't have something I consider unnatural around our children.

But if you ask any person in the world they generally prefer scientific things rather than religious things, Unless their religion probably.

Children have no religion, so they prefer science rather than Christianity or any religion by default, They aren't born with Christianity.

Result:
They'll choice science opinion and science supports gay adoption.

But if you ask any person in the world they prefer scientific things rather than religious things, Unless their religion probably.

Children have no religion, so they prefer science rather than Christianity or any religion by default, They aren't born with Christianity.

Result:
They'll choice science opinion and science supports gay adoption.

Science can be flawed.....see global warming

Of course, But i talk about opinion of our children. Anyone(including children) who is not a christian choice science opinion not Christianity opinion.
We can't have any choice for them based on our religion.

Of course, But i talk about opinion of our children. Anyone(including children) who is not a christian choice science opinion not Christianity opinion.
We can't have any choice for them based on our religion.

In our home God comes first, that's above "science". Science is just man made and is open to falsehoods

Forum List

Back