Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Probably because God is against homosexuality.

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant

you believe homosexuality is sin?

Yep
But what shall they do then? Cut their ***** and sit down in their home and do nothing about their natural emotions? or what? what is the better alternative of you and Christianity to solve this issue?
Are you ever had a gay as friend or family member? Are you really know enough about this people?

God created them himself. The big question is, If this is a sin, then why god created them with this strong feelings and then demands that they should ignore their feelings? It seems cruelly and illogical.

I have discussed this issue with many Iranians and i just curious about opinions of other people.
Psychiatric help is a good start. God didn't create them with those feelings, they are satan induced.

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant

Yep
But what shall they do then? Cut their ***** and sit down in their home and do nothing about their natural emotions? or what? what is the better alternative of you and Christianity to solve this issue?
Are you ever had a gay as friend or family member? Are you really know enough about this people?

God created them himself. The big question is, If this is a sin, then why god created them with this strong feelings and then demands that they should ignore their feelings? It seems cruelly and illogical.

I have discussed this issue with many Iranians and i just curious about opinions of other people.
Psychiatric help is a good start. God didn't create them with those feelings, they are satan induced.
Then who created satan?

Yep

Then who created satan?
Sorry, you're trying to catch me isn't going to work. Satan influences a lot of people. Muslims call satan Allah and worship him because of the lying Mohammed. That is probably the biggest example of satans influence I can think of.

Yep

Then who created satan?

Satan was created by God as a cherub (a powerful angel), some time before God created man. Satan rebelled against God and was banished from the Heavens.

Yep

Then who created satan?
Sorry, you're trying to catch me isn't going to work. Satan influences a lot of people. Muslims call satan Allah and worship him because of the lying Mohammed. That is probably the biggest example of satans influence I can think of.
Sorry but you're trying to defend god by saying "they are satan induced." . This isn't work cuz god created satan himself.

Then who created satan?
Sorry but you're trying to defend god by saying "they are satan induced." . This isn't work cuz god created satan himself.

Satan is anti God now and works to destroy mankind

Then who created satan?

And why god just don't stop him?

Then who created satan?

And why god just don't stop him?

He will but Satan exists to tempt man, all part of the test is one way to look at it.

I'm not agree with my government, They're some radical religious revolutionary. They don't have any idea what really is homosexuality.
Very few people care what consenting adults do, the argument is over what marriage is and who gets to define it. It has always been a state issue but power has been taken from states by the central government in numerous areas.

At last count most people think marriage is a union between a man and woman and only very recently in man's history has it become controversial, and we are told hateful as well.

The problem people have with gays, is the militant branch that sues companies out of business if they don't pretend gender is irrelevant in relationships. Or slander you as hateful, or phobic, ad nauseum. Most of us believe the genders are different for a reason, especially the religious among us. Their rights are being displaced by the minority with the power of the government even though religious freedom is protected in our Constitution but sexual relationships and marriage isn't mentioned.

Yep

I know gay people but to my knowledge there are none in my family. There is no evidence gays are born gay, some say it's how they are raised and other reasons so I can't take it as fact they are born gay. The Bible says it's a sin, I'm a Christian and it's my belief it's sinful. I don't have issues with gays as long as they don't try and force their lifestyle on me or our children, if they want to be pretend married go for it but too many of them have become militant and they are well past annoying, they demand tolerance but too many times they don't give tolerance. If a group wants to be equal they can't be demanding special status and many gays are advocating that

Actually evidence was presented on another thread. Check the archives.

It is how the brain developer in the early stages, the fluctuation of hormones and chemicals in the mother.

It can be seen in brain scans.

I know gay people but to my knowledge there are none in my family. There is no evidence gays are born gay, some say it's how they are raised and other reasons so I can't take it as fact they are born gay. The Bible says it's a sin, I'm a Christian and it's my belief it's sinful. I don't have issues with gays as long as they don't try and force their lifestyle on me or our children, if they want to be pretend married go for it but too many of them have become militant and they are well past annoying, they demand tolerance but too many times they don't give tolerance. If a group wants to be equal they can't be demanding special status and many gays are advocating that
What do you mean "militant" homosexuals? :|
I've never heard this about homosexuals before.

What do you mean "militant" homosexuals? :|
I've never heard this about homosexuals before.

Please consider the source when you read this
Militant gays - Conservapedia
It is a right wing term, fear mongering.

Forum List

Back