Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yanno, I thought the only "sin" was to disobey the 10 Commandments, or the 7 Noahide Commandments.

And...................btw............there is nothing in the Bible about lesbians being sinful.

Romans 1: 26-27

It just says they gave over to unnatural desires. How do you know it wasn't talking about bestiality? Nothing was specifically defined in those verses.

Same thing, especially back then.
It is just as bad for a man to have sex with a man, or a woman with a woman, as it is with any human that wants sex with any animal.

Left loons: I don't believe, I hate the Bible.....but I know much more about the Bible and Christianity than Christians do. Hysterical LOL

You're welcome to your faith, but when it comes to governmental policies it has no place. Understand?

This is a tranny, guys. Pic is a chick, bio says male. Besides, there is not an Iran alive who is not a prick,

Left loons: I don't believe, I hate the Bible.....but I know much more about the Bible and Christianity than Christians do. Hysterical LOL

You're welcome to your faith, but when it comes to governmental policies it has no place. Understand?

Get lost, once again you little whiny twit, you're irrelevant....understand? There is nothing more comical than a sissy lib make trying to be forceful.

Well, the Muslims have countries that are theocratic governments, maybe the Christians are jealous, which is why they are trying to make the USA a Christian theocracy.

11220945_924389804292806_6836384261378026206_n.jpg

It takes no big government to prevent gays from marrying. What a stupid argument you make.

Well, marriage and the benefits that come with modern marriage have everything to do with government. Who's argument is stupid? lol

Lets say that a church that supported gays wanted to marry gays? Would you be ok with that?
Fine wth me, but it would not be recognized by civil government.

churches might not recognize a civil marriage but the government would. Marriage is civil contract between two people and church should not be interfering.
Marriage is ordained by God. The state is mans concept. God overrules.

If you are atheists or of other faiths, christian god has nothing to do with marriage.

You can't get married in a church without a state license. Marriage is not recognized for tax, health or other benefits if not recognized by the federal government.

You can marry in the church with "your god" but others do not. You have not say in their marriage.
Christian God is the one true God, he has everything to do with marriage, he created it between man and woman, period.

Thank you all for your interesting comments, I'm slow in reading and don't read all of them yet.
It amazed me how much comments posted. :|
In Iran we can't discuss homosexuality freely. Persian forums ban this topics and if they don't the forum will be filtered by the government.

I proudly believe in LGBT equal rights. Advocate of homosexuals is advocate of human rights.
I feel very proud of myself.
There is no logical argument against homosexuality.
you are lier

iran forum and talking about homosexuality:
title: homosexuality isnt disease
همجنسگرایی بیماری نیست - صفحه 2

Democrats not only disregard the mental and physical welfare of young boys but they treat girls with equally callus disregard. Schools are disrupted and young girls are traumatized because the democrat party wants little girls to accept a freakazoid male in the girls locker room. Democrats are so far off the charts for a couple of votes that they lost track of reality.

No parent in their right mind is going to let their child be supervised and/or in close contact to a homosexual

Most homosexuals are not more pedophiles that heterosexuals. It is all in your mind and hate to be so afraid of homosexuals.

You might be sexed crazed but not everyone else is. Some people actually believe commitment and exclusivity, not chasing any and every other thing out there.

Pedophiles are their own psychiatric disorder, being gay is physical, it has to do with brain development during fluctuation of hormones and chemicals in the mother's body in the early stages of a fetus. Sexual identity is not a choice, it is the way they were created.

Pedophilia like rape has to do with power, abuse and control. It is not an act of love.

Thank you all for your interesting comments, I'm slow in reading and don't read all of them yet.
It amazed me how much comments posted. :|
In Iran we can't discuss homosexuality freely. Persian forums ban this topics and if they don't the forum will be filtered by the government.

I proudly believe in LGBT equal rights. Advocate of homosexuals is advocate of human rights.
I feel very proud of myself.
There is no logical argument against homosexuality.
you are lier

iran forum and talking about homosexuality:
title: homosexuality isnt disease
همجنسگرایی بیماری نیست - صفحه 2
I said "freely", like this thread. :D
Yes, there is some very limited discusions that allowed.
Anyway, your link is an exception.

Well, marriage and the benefits that come with modern marriage have everything to do with government. Who's argument is stupid? lol

Lets say that a church that supported gays wanted to marry gays? Would you be ok with that?
Fine wth me, but it would not be recognized by civil government.

churches might not recognize a civil marriage but the government would. Marriage is civil contract between two people and church should not be interfering.
Marriage is ordained by God. The state is mans concept. God overrules.

If you are atheists or of other faiths, christian god has nothing to do with marriage.

You can't get married in a church without a state license. Marriage is not recognized for tax, health or other benefits if not recognized by the federal government.

You can marry in the church with "your god" but others do not. You have not say in their marriage.
Christian God is the one true God, he has everything to do with marriage, he created it between man and woman, period.

You might believe in a "christian" god but most of the world does not. Some don't even believe in god or any higher force.

You can be married by your god, but don't expect everyone else to be required to believe in your god or your idea of marriage.

Marriage in a property agreement, only in recent years have it been a choice of love by women. Many women around the world have no choice in who they marry. It is not based on love, respect or god.

Keep to your church and your "kind" but leave the rest of the world alone.

Yanno, I thought the only "sin" was to disobey the 10 Commandments, or the 7 Noahide Commandments.

And...................btw............there is nothing in the Bible about lesbians being sinful.

yes there is.

Romans makes it very clear

That Paul was the biggest homophobe in the ancient world?

Jesus never said Word One, but you'll go with the closeted head case every time.
We go with the truth

But you can't remember the passage where Jesus condemned the homosexuals his Father created.

Oh, wait, I bet it's Matthew 22:37-40!

As someone that believes in personal freedom I think they have every right to be respected for their choice.

I've evolved to accept gay marriage and with it child adoption...Two parents are always better then one!

I disagree. I think depriving children who come in both boys and girls of either a father or mother for life as a new institution, with no hope of getting out of that psychological deprivation, is cruel to children.

I believe children have intrinsic rights to marriage that were not discussed, not argued and not Decided upon. That case will happen probably within the next two years...

This is a tranny, guys. Pic is a chick, bio says male. Besides, there is not an Iran alive who is not a prick,

So what? You want to tell people how to live their lives??? Yet, you call youself a liberterian?
Get bent, you clod. You know exactly what I mean. These tranny types have mental problems... BIG mental problems. As such, there is probably no reason to even respond to this thing.

Now, if the rotten little Muslim sand ni**er is just queer, then so be it. At least the homo cocksuckers are not advocating cutting off their junk and turning it into something it was not intended to be. That is bat shit loco.

Forum List

Back