Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So what if Jesus did? I'm not a Christian, the US is not a theocracy, and if two dudes want to get down and dirty in the privacy of their own house, it neither s picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

The whole US Government is based on morals and principals.

And you want the government to crack down on peoples right to marry and be who they're? Yet you call yourself small government. I am laughing.
It takes no big government to prevent gays from marrying. What a stupid argument you make.

Well, marriage and the benefits that come with modern marriage have everything to do with government. Who's argument is stupid? lol

Lets say that a church that supported gays wanted to marry gays? Would you be ok with that?
Fine wth me, but it would not be recognized by civil government.

churches might not recognize a civil marriage but the government would. Marriage is civil contract between two people and church should not be interfering.
Marriage is ordained by God. The state is mans concept. God overrules.

So what if Jesus did? I'm not a Christian, the US is not a theocracy, and if two dudes want to get down and dirty in the privacy of their own house, it neither s picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

You meant to say the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, but you fell off your horse on the way to Damascus and got turned around, right?

Yanno, I thought the only "sin" was to disobey the 10 Commandments, or the 7 Noahide Commandments.

And...................btw............there is nothing in the Bible about lesbians being sinful.

yes there is.

Romans makes it very clear

That Paul was the biggest homophobe in the ancient world?

Jesus never said Word One, but you'll go with the closeted head case every time.
We go with the truth, unlike you going with satan.

You gotta wonder about democrats when they think more of the feelings of hairy guys in dresses than the mental and physical welfare of young boys. Democrats were absolutely outraged when the BSA won a case before the Supreme Court that allowed them to discriminate against hiring overt homosexuals to supervise young boys. What woman in her right mind would consent to having a heterosexual man supervise young girls at a freaking sleepover? Why should young boys be forced to be alone with homosexual men? Why can't homosexuals be considerate of the rights of evangelical Christians and go somewhere else to get a marriage license? It's no secret that militant homosexuals troll for discrimination and they can spot a Christian business or a Christian clerk a mile away. Couldn't they go somewhere else and get a freaking wedding cake made?

Homosexual does not mean pedophile. Men and women can teach a mixed class or even all boy or all girl classes. Both can be pedophiles. In fact more pedophiles are heterosexual.

A single father, a gay couple, are not more likely to have sex with girls than a mother if her son had a sleep over.

You might have a perverted mind, but most people do not.

Yanno, I thought the only "sin" was to disobey the 10 Commandments, or the 7 Noahide Commandments.

And...................btw............there is nothing in the Bible about lesbians being sinful.

yes there is.

Jesus never said Word One, but you'll go with the closeted head case every time.

Yawn.....tolerate me.....I love pointing out what you loons demand :)

yes there is.

And you believe this to be true because you have faith in a 2,000 year old book. This debate has to do with government and our government shouldn't be dictated by the bible.

Romans 1: 26-27

It just says they gave over to unnatural desires. How do you know it wasn't talking about bestiality? Nothing was specifically defined in those verses.

You meant to say the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, but you fell off your horse on the way to Damascus and got turned around, right?

I was talking to Steven about it not being a Theocracy which he is right, but our form of government is based on morals and principlas.
Even Obama admits it. " We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals (principles) and a set of values (morals)."

yes there is.

And you believe this to be true because you have faith in a 2,000 year old book. This debate has to do with government and our government shouldn't be dictated by the bible.

Hey, ANY theocracy is a bad idea, whether it's ruled by Christians or Muslims. Most of the GOP appear to want to turn the USA into a Christian equivalent of Iran.

Romans 1: 26-27

It just says they gave over to unnatural desires. How do you know it wasn't talking about bestiality? Nothing was specifically defined in those verses.

Get real. Once again you get slammed and go off on tangents. It's old, you're constantly trying to look like the smartest dude in the room and it's quite obvious you're not

Democrats not only disregard the mental and physical welfare of young boys but they treat girls with equally callus disregard. Schools are disrupted and young girls are traumatized because the democrat party wants little girls to accept a freakazoid male in the girls locker room. Democrats are so far off the charts for a couple of votes that they lost track of reality.

Thank you all for your interesting comments, I'm slow in reading and don't read all of them yet.
It amazed me how much comments posted. :|
In Iran we can't discuss homosexuality freely. Persian forums ban this topics and if they don't the forum will be filtered by the government.

I proudly believe in LGBT equal rights. Advocate of homosexuals is advocate of human rights.
I feel very proud of myself.
There is no logical argument against homosexuality.

Left loons: I don't believe, I hate the Bible.....but I know much more about the Bible and Christianity than Christians do. Hysterical LOL

Thank you all for your interesting comments, I'm slow in reading and don't read all of them yet.
It amazed me how much comments posted. :|
In Iran we can't discuss homosexuality freely. Persian forums ban this topics and if they don't the forum will be filtered by the government.

I proudly believe in LGBT equal rights. Advocate of homosexuals is advocate of human rights.
I feel very proud of myself.
There is no logical argument against homosexuality.

Good for you for striking out on your own to get information. And yeah, you're right, there is no logical argument against homosexuality, just religious nuts trying to force their beliefs and lifestyle on others.

And you want the government to crack down on peoples right to marry and be who they're? Yet you call yourself small government. I am laughing.
It takes no big government to prevent gays from marrying. What a stupid argument you make.

Well, marriage and the benefits that come with modern marriage have everything to do with government. Who's argument is stupid? lol

Lets say that a church that supported gays wanted to marry gays? Would you be ok with that?
Fine wth me, but it would not be recognized by civil government.

churches might not recognize a civil marriage but the government would. Marriage is civil contract between two people and church should not be interfering.
Marriage is ordained by God. The state is mans concept. God overrules.

If you are atheists or of other faiths, christian god has nothing to do with marriage.

You can't get married in a church without a state license. Marriage is not recognized for tax, health or other benefits if not recognized by the federal government.

You can marry in the church with "your god" but others do not. You have not say in their marriage.

Democrats not only disregard the mental and physical welfare of young boys but they treat girls with equally callus disregard. Schools are disrupted and young girls are traumatized because the democrat party wants little girls to accept a freakazoid male in the girls locker room. Democrats are so far off the charts for a couple of votes that they lost track of reality.

No parent in their right mind is going to let their child be supervised and/or in close contact to a homosexual

Forum List

Back