Republicans how are you going win national elections with minority vote growing?

They have no answer.

The can't suppress the vote anymore, and they are not strong enough to keep many of the Red States they have gerrymandered after 2015, and they do their best to insult women and minorities.

More interesting is trying to figure out how gays will deal with criminalizing homosexuality one minorities start making the laws.

50 years from now, conservatives will be claiming that today's conservatives were the champions of gay rights at the beginning of the 21st century. :D

Gas ovens?

Cash incentives to move to Mexico/Africa?

Forced exodus?

RaHoWa?

Just some ideas I have heard batted around on Stormfront.
Stormfront? Seriously, you actually read that rag?

You would be amazed how much of the rhetoric you hear from faux right wingers today originates from the White Nationalist/Nazi community. Most of the parrots are probably not even aware of the role of useful idiots they are playing.

This is why as their rhetoric becomes more and more nazi-like, it becomes more important to them to believe Nazi are left wingers. "I can't be a Nazi because Nazis are left wing!"

Spend some time on Stormfront and see for yourself. And I don't mean for an hour. I mean weeks or months.

The Nazis would consider most of the faux right wingers here to be "cultural marxists", which is their way of telling conservatives they have not put it all the way in. ;)

Last edited:
They have no answer.

The can't suppress the vote anymore, and they are not strong enough to keep many of the Red States they have gerrymandered after 2015, and they do their best to insult women and minorities.

Establish IQ minimum for LIBTARDS who vote. Problem solved.

Republicans don't need to do anything to win. As children become adults they become more conservative. They also vote more regularly. After 8 years of Obama failure, the next generation of voters will all be conservatives.

Doesn't matter anymore

this country has been taken over...look at California what they were allowed to do there and they didn't even have to FIRE a shot...

enjoy your minority status in the country you were BORN in

and enjoy having it smeared in your face

Last edited:
Republicans won't win as many minority votes as Democrats will. That's just a reality we must accept - the reality that minorities have an aversion to our revolutionary and constitutional principles.

Or maybe not so much an aversion to our principles, but more a preference to the carrots that Democrats dangle in front of them.

Taking care of the fact the fact that illegals (which are not US citizens) can't vote, so introducing voter ID laws.
The Democrats just buy votes by letting illegals enter the country and then giving them the chance to vote while they are not even American citizens.

Taking care of the fact the fact that illegals (which are not US citizens) can't vote, so introducing voter ID laws.
The Democrats just buy votes by letting illegals enter the country and then giving them the chance to vote while they are not even American citizens.

I'm sure you'll be providing evidence to support this claim that illegals are voting in significant numbers any second now.

Notice the implied white supremacy here:
Doesn't matter anymore

this country has been taken over...look at California what they were allowed to do there and they didn't even have to FIRE a shot...

enjoy your minority status in the country you were BORN in

and enjoy having it smeared in your face

Hmmm. Whites have never been known to oppress anybody...

What would be wrong with whites being a minority?

Be specific, please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back