Republicans launch election investigations in multiple states as Arizona audit forges ahead

An audit blitz is coming.
So Republicans will waste more time and money on baseless claims.

Apparently so because your side cannot produce a thing to show they really are baseless, otherwise you could have stopped all of this!!!

Well, since it's Republicans leading these shams, there's little anyone can do to stop it. But, no worries. I appreciate that Republicans are immolating themselves over this.
You've had over 75 court cases tossed, recounts and audits in all the states you idiots are crying about FRAUD in and you still have yet to produce one verifiable shred of
evidence of massive voter fraud. It simply didn't happen.

Psst....maybe he lost cause he was a shitty President. :)

An audit blitz is coming. It is supported by the citizens of these states and the representatives are going to get it done, as it should be.

What has the AZ audit turned up so far?
No information will be released until the audit is over. They have found differences in the ballot counts.

They also found out that the audits done by Maricopa county in Feb. had Dominion working with the auditors. If that is what they expect the citizens to trust they are shit out of luck.

Who is paying for this audit in Arizona?
The taxpayers of AZ. Do you know anything about the way government works?
I’m sure the good people of AZ are stoked to see their tax dollars being flush down the toilet by a group of political hacks trying to raise money and make excuses for an egotistical loser.
How sure are you? From what I have read they are all for the audit. The only people I see complaining are the Maricopa board (RINOs) and the Democratic SOS.
Obviously, we have already determined you haven't read enough. Or more likely, you are reading the wrong pieces. The majority of voters oppose the recount. While it may help some Republicans in the primary it is going to cost the party dearly in the general. Out here in the sticks we call that doubling down on stupid.

Apparently so because your side cannot produce a thing to show they really are baseless, otherwise you could have stopped all of this!!!
Haha, did you say that the Left hasn’t shown anything to disprove your unsubstantiated claims?

how about Trumps own department of homeland security who said the election was secure or his AG who said he saw no evidence of a fraudulent election?! Or the many statements from Republican officials debunking Trumps fake news about the election, or judges laughing Trump out of court... Did you not hear about any of that?

An audit blitz is coming. It is supported by the citizens of these states and the representatives are going to get it done, as it should be.

What has the AZ audit turned up so far?
No information will be released until the audit is over. They have found differences in the ballot counts.

They also found out that the audits done by Maricopa county in Feb. had Dominion working with the auditors. If that is what they expect the citizens to trust they are shit out of luck.

Who is paying for this audit in Arizona?
The taxpayers of AZ. Do you know anything about the way government works?
I’m sure the good people of AZ are stoked to see their tax dollars being flush down the toilet by a group of political hacks trying to raise money and make excuses for an egotistical loser.
How sure are you? From what I have read they are all for the audit. The only people I see complaining are the Maricopa board (RINOs) and the Democratic SOS.
Obviously, we have already determined you haven't read enough. Or more likely, you are reading the wrong pieces. The majority of voters oppose the recount. While it may help some Republicans in the primary it is going to cost the party dearly in the general. Out here in the sticks we call that doubling down on stupid.
Who is we? Got a turd in your pocket?

Look dumbass, you can't proof a negative. The burden of proof is on those that are claiming fraud. They have been trying desperately and failed each and every time.
They will keep trying and the fraud will be proven. Your whining will not change a thing.

But why you are here why are people so desperate to stop the audits? If there was no fraud what is their problem. That has never been answered.
Because the results can't change anything. Because the firm conducting the audit has never conducted an election audit before and his owned by a known believer in the big lie. So much so that he was quite active reposting all those fraud conspiracy theories. Because the firm he subcontracted out has already turned tail and ran. And, well have you found out who is financing this charade?

Haha, did you say that the Left hasn’t shown anything to disprove your unsubstantiated claims?

how about Trumps own department of homeland security who said the election was secure or his AG who said he saw no evidence of a fraudulent election?! Or the many statements from Republican officials debunking Trumps fake news about the election, or judges laughing Trump out of court... Did you not hear about any of that?
Our government is corrupt. No one is going to listen to the DOJ or FBI who did nothing to investigate fraud.

Look dumbass, you can't proof a negative. The burden of proof is on those that are claiming fraud.

But you are claiming a positive! Since a few days after the election, DUMMASS, long before any of the evidence was released or Trump had his 28 court cases declined, you, Washington and the MSM have all insisted in every mention of the election claims that it had ALL BEEN DEBUNKED AND SHOWN TO BE UTTERLY BASELESS.

I'm still asking:
  1. WHERE was this done?
  2. WHO did it?
  3. WHEN was this proven?
  4. and HOW was it done?
  5. And where is all that documentation now?
And all you got to say is that showing Trump's election fraud claims are wrong is unprovable????!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You've had over 75 court cases tossed

Wow! Up to 75 now? And here Trump only issued about 28 actual separate cases. And not one case was "tossed." The courts declined to take them up on technical and often specious grounds then dismissed the cases off their docket. Proves nothing.

Our government is corrupt. No one is going to listen to the DOJ or FBI who did nothing to investigate fraud.
I’m sure you believe that but the majority of citizens have a higher view of our great countries institutions. Too bad you dislike and mistrust your country so much

Look dumbass, you can't proof a negative. The burden of proof is on those that are claiming fraud.

But you are claiming a positive! Since a few days after the election, DUMMASS, long before any of the evidence was released or Trump had his 28 court cases declined, you, Washington and the MSM have all insisted in every mention of the election claims that it had ALL BEEN DEBUNKED AND SHOWN TO BE UTTERLY BASELESS.

I'm still asking:
  1. WHERE was this done?
  2. WHO did it?
  3. WHEN was this proven?
  4. and HOW was it done?
And all you got to say is that showing Trump's election fraud claims are wrong is unprovable????!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, saying there is no fraud is a negative. Saying there is fraud is a positive. What is it about not being able to disprove a negative that you do not understand? Prove to me that you didn't create Hunter Biden's laptop in your Mama's basement.

I'm still asking:
  1. WHERE was this done?
  2. WHO did it?
  3. WHEN was this proven?
  4. and HOW was it done?
Trumps cases were decline because he couldn’t present a valid court case. If I took you to court right now claiming that you killed my dog that case would get tossed too because our justice system doesn’t operate on unsubstantiated claims

But why you are here why are people so desperate to stop the audits? If there was no fraud what is their problem. That has never been answered.
and his owned by a known believer in the big lie.

You fucking a-holes can't even prove it WAS a lie! The Great Lie must be the only national story and accusation in the history of the world where no evidence nor proof of any lie is even offered before naming it so! What about the big lie that Trump collaborated to change the 2016 election with Russia? Tell me that the Mueller team didn't believe in THAT big lie? Or that neither of the two House impeachment manager teams didn't believe any of their big lies, and I'll give you a reason why those cases weren't suspect, too.

Democrats are FULL of big lies, they are literally experts in them.

Wow! Up to 75 now? And here Trump only issued about 28 actual separate cases. And not one case was "tossed." The courts declined to take them up on technical and often specious grounds then dismissed the cases off their docket. Proves nothing.
Damn, where do you simple minded people get this shit. Most the lawsuits were tossed due to lack of evidence. LIke in Pennsylvania

Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

I’m sure you believe that but the majority of citizens have a higher view of our great countries institutions. Too bad you dislike and mistrust your country so much
I do not know why they would. The media that lies to you daily does not foolas many people as you think do and that they claim they do. Rememember the narrative is manufactured to manipulate and discourage independent thought. You are living proof that it works.

Damn, where do you simple minded people get this shit. Most the lawsuits were tossed due to lack of evidence. LIke in Pennsylvania

Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Fact check? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I do not know why they would. The media that lies to you daily does not foolas many people as you think do and that they claim they do. Rememember the narrative is manufactured to manipulate and discourage independent thought. You are living proof that it works.
I don’t think the media fools that many except for people like you that mindlessly repeat their talking points. It’s pretty obvious that the media are for profit companies making money off drama. It’s pretty obvious to see what is opinion and what can be used to make up our own minds about the topics being discussed.

I'm still asking:
  1. WHERE was this done?
  2. WHO did it?
  3. WHEN was this proven?
  4. and HOW was it done?
Yes, saying there is no fraud is a negative.

Nope, saying that Trump's fraud claims are a baseless, debunked lie is an ACCUSATION. It is an accusation claiming an ACTION of proving otherwise, ie, debunking. That is a process of revelation, of getting to the truth. And I've repeatedly ASKED for where that process is, WHERE, WHEN and by WHO was the big lie debunked and

I STILL CAN'T GET A FUCKING STRAIGHT ANSWER OUT OF THE LEFT!

Because you have none.
Because Trump's claims never were debunked or proven wrong.

You fucking a-holes can't even prove it WAS a lie! The Great Lie must be the only national story and accusation in the history of the world where no evidence nor proof of any lie is even offered before naming it so! What about the big lie that Trump collaborated to change the 2016 election with Russia? Tell me that the Mueller team didn't believe in THAT big lie? Or that neither of the two House impeachment manager teams didn't believe any of their big lies, and I'll give you a reason why those cases weren't suspect, too.

Russia you say. Damn right there was collusion going on. Flippin Russia turned the election to Trump and Trump got on his knees for Putin. Guess he got tired of the golden showers from the Russian hookers. The Mueller investigation doesn't mean squat. Hell, Trump never did prove that he didn't do it. If he didn't, he could have easily proven it. But not him, or any of his multitude of lawyers and hanger ons even bothered to try and prove that there was no collusion. That has to mean that there was, cause he never proved there wasn't.

I don’t think the media fools that many except for people like you that mindlessly repeat their talking points. It’s pretty obvious that the media are for profit companies making money off drama. It’s pretty obvious to see what is opinion and what can be used to make up our own minds about the topics being discussed.
These are not talking points, these are audits. They will get done.

I can easily prove it is a LIE. Here we go... the claims that the election was stolen and that Trump won is the lie. It is a lie because that claim has not been proven. Since it is not proven and is being promoted as fact makes it a lie. Simple as that. There is proof behind Bidens win. The votes were counted and certified. Game over.

Forum List

Back