Republicans Love Putin!

W
Trump hasn't even taken office yet and the alt-Left is going ballistic. I can't wait for January. It's going to be so much fun.
You do realize that my posts are based on the shjt your orange buddy actually said or did.

Are you admitting Trump lied about everything? And you are happy with that?

He has indeed picked his cabinet. I guess you think he isn't actually doing this & will wait until he is sworn in.

Trump, who chose Putin over our CIA, picked a Secretary of State that sides with Russia instead of his own country.

The funny part is that O know this angers many Trumpettes but they are afraid to admit it. Unless you love Putin more that the USA too.

WTF, are you talking about.

The CIA is a bunch of establishment spooks. Too bad for them if they don't like the new boss.
Wow, you jump in right with your orange buddy trashing the CIA because they said something bad about your hero. What a sad bunch of pretend patriots you people are.

trashing the CIA because they said something bad about your hero.

They said something bad about Trump?

The CIA said that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump win. You think that is good.

Real Americans don't think it is good for a foreign govrenment to interfere.

The CIA said that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump win.

Interfered? You mean they stopped someone from voting for Clinton?
Is that what the exposure of her corruption did?

I thought liberals loved it when corruption was exposed? Why the sudden change?

W
You do realize that my posts are based on the shjt your orange buddy actually said or did.

He has indeed picked his cabinet. I guess you think he isn't actually doing this & will wait until he is sworn in.

Trump, who chose Putin over our CIA, picked a Secretary of State that sides with Russia instead of his own country.

The funny part is that O know this angers many Trumpettes but they are afraid to admit it. Unless you love Putin more that the USA too.

The CIA is a bunch of establishment spooks. Too bad for them if they don't like the new boss.
Wow, you jump in right with your orange buddy trashing the CIA because they said something bad about your hero. What a sad bunch of pretend patriots you people are.

The CIA said that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump win. You think that is good.

So far, not only has the CIA not said anything, but the CIA stated that they were refusing to say anything.

The statements attributed to the CIA actually came from democratic mouthpiece, the Washington post.
Senate members were briefed. By the CIA.

W

Interfering during the campaign is interfering with the election process.
What Cinton corruption? What was it & where is the proof?

W

Bald-Eagle-Memes13-1.jpg

W

daves new avatar

th

W

Whistleblowing is now interference? LOL!

What Cinton corruption?

You missed the emails detailing her Pay-To-Play?

W

So far, not only has the CIA not said anything, but the CIA stated that they were refusing to say anything.

The statements attributed to the CIA actually came from democratic mouthpiece, the Washington post.
The CIA refused to appear.

W
Trump hasn't even taken office yet and the alt-Left is going ballistic. I can't wait for January. It's going to be so much fun.

Then why did Obama interfere in the Israeli and Ukrainian elections?

W

What Cinton corruption?

Whistleblowing? What was released that could be considered whistleblowing? Be specific.

There is no proof of any pay to play.

If you want to see real pay to play, just keep an eye on your orange buddy. I wonder what Trump promised the Japan PM for allowing Ivanka to get that deal for her fashion line? What did he promise the Taiwan President to get the OK for Trump to get in that new development there?

Who profited by his deliberate stock manipulation with Boeing & Lockheed?

I just love how you scramble to defend your buddy for using a foreign government to help him win.

W

What Cinton corruption?

How about Clinton's classified emails that somehow made it to Weiner's lap top, the same pervert who sent pictures of his dick all over the Internet? Is that Russia's fault? And why isn't Hillary locked up in Federal prison because of it.

W

The CIA refused to appear.
Actually they said they would when their review was complete.

"In the closed-door Senate briefing, CIA officials said it was now “quite clear” that electing Trump was one of Russia’s goals,"

W

What Cinton corruption?

How about Clinton's classified emails that somehow made it to Weiner's lap top, the same pervert who sent pictures of his dick all over the Internet? Is that Russia's fault? And why isn't Hillary locked up in Federal prison because of it.

Clinton's server had no properly marked e-mails so how did Huma's home computer (one she & her husband shared). The FBI said there was nothing new.

You voted for a guy running around grabbing women by the pussy & now you pretend to care that some guy sent a girl a dick pic? You people are such dicks.

W

Then why did Obama interfere in the Israeli and Ukrainian elections?

Did he? Or are you just repeating more debunked bullshit.

W

What Cinton corruption?

Whistleblowing? What was released that could be considered whistleblowing? Be specific.

If you want to see real pay to play, just keep an eye on your orange buddy. I wonder what Trump promised the Japan PM for allowing Ivanka to get that deal for her fashion line? What did he promise the Taiwan President to get the OK for Trump to get in that new development there?

I just love how you scramble to defend your buddy for using a foreign government to help him win.

Whistleblowing? What was released that could be considered whistleblowing?

Anything that exposed her corruption.

It's clear you didn't follow the story.

I love how you whine, "It's not fair that Russia (or whatever group released these emails) reminded everyone about Hillary's corruption". That's why she lost, not because of her own corruption. And unlikeability. And ill-health. And corruption. And poor Bernie. And corruption.

W

What Cinton corruption?

Clinton's server had no properly marked e-mails so how did Huma's home computer (one she & her husband shared). The FBI said there was nothing new.

You voted for a guy running around grabbing women by the pussy & now you pretend to care that some guy sent a girl a dick pic? You people are such dicks.

Clinton's server had no properly marked e-mails.

LOL!

What Cinton corruption?

T

LOL!

What I said was true The idea you don't know it is proof of how uninformed you are.

W

What Cinton corruption?

I love how you whine, "It's not fair that Russia (or whatever group released these emails) reminded everyone about Hillary's corruption". That's why she lost, not because of her own corruption. And unlikeability. And ill-health. And corruption. And poor Bernie. And corruption.

What Cinton corruption?

So you have no details. Just as I thought.

What corruption?

What "pay to play"

I keep asking & you keep running.

What Cinton corruption?

So you have no details. Just as I thought.

What corruption?

What "pay to play"

I keep asking & you keep running.

Maybe you can clarify the issue for everyone?

"Hillary was going to win until the Russians released this damaging info________________"

"America would be better off if we didn't know the following info from the Russian hack______________"

Fill in those 2 blanks with all of the bad things the Russians released.
Maybe you'll convince me we should be mad at Russia?

What Cinton corruption?

T

LOL!

What I said was true The idea you don't know it is proof of how uninformed you are.

Why was she sending and receiving improperly marked e-mails?

Forum List

Back