Republicans Love Putin!

The CIA has proven that its loyalty is to democrats. The agency's usefulness to the nation is over. Unless it can be gutted and the carcass filled with constitutional patriots it had best be dissolved.

Putin is not as much of a danger to this country as the Democrats now stinking up the Capitol. Putin has never been a danger to the US at the level obama has been.

The CIA has proven that its loyalty is to democrats. The agency's usefulness to the nation is over. Unless it can be gutted and the carcass filled with constitutional patriots it had best be dissolved.

Putin is not as much of a danger to this country as the Democrats now stinking up the Capitol. Putin has never been a danger to the US at the level obama has been.
See, you people are lining up to blow Puitn. The Capitol would include Congress which is mostly your Republicans

See, you people are lining up to blow Puitn. The Capitol would include Congress which is mostly your Republicans

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev he'll have more flexibility after the election.

-1.jpg

Lindsey Graham has it right. Putin is a murderer & thug. Romney had it right, Putin is out foe.

But hey, not those Republicans. They love Putin especially since Putin helped elect the Giant Cheeto.

"Back in July 2014 just 10 percent of Republicans held a favorable view of Putin, according to a poll conducted by the Economist and YouGov. By September of 2016, that number rose to 24 percent. And it's even higher today: 37 percent of Republicans view Putin favorably, the poll found in December."

Republicans love Putin who with Syria will create yet another Rwanda. That evidently is irrelevant.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/nintchdbpict000282777981.jpg?w=960&strip=all
Yawn.

The 80s called, they wanted their foreign policy back

Lindsey Graham has it right. Putin is a murderer & thug. Romney had it right, Putin is out foe.

But hey, not those Republicans. They love Putin especially since Putin helped elect the Giant Cheeto.

"Back in July 2014 just 10 percent of Republicans held a favorable view of Putin, according to a poll conducted by the Economist and YouGov. By September of 2016, that number rose to 24 percent. And it's even higher today: 37 percent of Republicans view Putin favorably, the poll found in December."

Republicans love Putin who with Syria will create yet another Rwanda. That evidently is irrelevant.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/nintchdbpict000282777981.jpg?w=960&strip=all
Would that be before or or after Hillary's "reset button" and Obama secretly serenading Putin?

Of course they do. Republicans like limited freedoms of the people and prefer the left be silent. Putin does exactly that. He is a conservative and silences his opponents by jailing them or executing them.

You mean like Seth Rich

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev he'll have more flexibility after the election.

View attachment 102588

I can't believe you daag thios out to defend Trumps & his Secretry of State.s obvious ties to Russia. Talki

Would that be before or or after Hillary's "reset button" and Obama secretly serenading Putin?

Clinton had no business interest with Putin or Russia. We know the new S of S & Trump do have interests in Russia. We don't know how much Trump currently owes to Russia.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and the alt-Left is going ballistic. I can't wait for January. It's going to be so much fun.
You do realize that my posts are based on the shjt your orange buddy actually said or did.

Are you admitting Trump lied about everything? And you are happy with that?

He has indeed picked his cabinet. I guess you think he isn't actually doing this & will wait until he is sworn in.

Trump, who chose Putin over our CIA, picked a Secretary of State that sides with Russia instead of his own country.

The funny part is that O know this angers many Trumpettes but they are afraid to admit it. Unless you love Putin more that the USA too.

WTF, are you talking about.

The CIA is a bunch of establishment spooks. Too bad for them if they don't like the new boss.
Wow, you jump in right with your orange buddy trashing the CIA because they said something bad about your hero. What a sad bunch of pretend patriots you people are.

Your words have no connection to reality.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and the alt-Left is going ballistic. I can't wait for January. It's going to be so much fun.
You do realize that my posts are based on the shjt your orange buddy actually said or did.

He has indeed picked his cabinet. I guess you think he isn't actually doing this & will wait until he is sworn in.

Trump, who chose Putin over our CIA, picked a Secretary of State that sides with Russia instead of his own country.

The funny part is that O know this angers many Trumpettes but they are afraid to admit it. Unless you love Putin more that the USA too.

The CIA is a bunch of establishment spooks. Too bad for them if they don't like the new boss.
Wow, you jump in right with your orange buddy trashing the CIA because they said something bad about your hero. What a sad bunch of pretend patriots you people are.

trashing the CIA because they said something bad about your hero.

They said something bad about Trump?

W

The CIA said that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump win. You think that is good.

Real Americans don't think it is good for a foreign govrenment to interfere.

W

The CIA said that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump win. You think that is good.

Real Americans don't think it is good for a foreign govrenment to interfere.
So far, not only has the CIA not said anything, but the CIA stated that they were refusing to say anything.

The statements attributed to the CIA actually came from democratic mouthpiece, the Washington post.

Forum List

Back