Republicans Love Putin!

You could care less about our country.
I care about the country, just not your version of what it should be.
At least they won't need different colors for the new flag:
russian-flag4.jpg

Who needs a new flag?

planning to start your own country, and install Hillary?
Well you don't have any problems with Putin leading the US.

Putin leading the US?

th
Because you like Russia?

I care about the country, just not your version of what it should be.
At least they won't need different colors for the new flag:
russian-flag4.jpg

Who needs a new flag?

planning to start your own country, and install Hillary?
Well you don't have any problems with Putin leading the US.

Putin leading the US?

th
Because you like Russia?

Do you feel a trickling sensation from your ears?

are you drooling, is your nose running?

Because with every post, it seems like your IQ is dropping

Republicans are traitors.

It's pretty simple.

Republicans are WINNERS!! Democrats are LOSERS!

The country lost.

YOU lost. Yo're still butt hurt about it too.

I am going remind you every freakin chance I get every time he fucks up. You elected a mnan with n
It was an example you God damn stupid ignorant POS Trump ass kisser. My God you people are dunmber than shit.

Yes indeed. The stupid morons won the election didn't they, Oh Great Intelligent One? LOL!!

The UNEDUCATED white voters.
They were smart enough not to vote for HIllary.

(I was smart enough not to vote for either of them)
Wow. Trump has not even been sworn in & you are running from your Trump vote.

It took at least three years before you asshats ran away from your Bush votes.

Moron, anyone here before the election can tell you I had no interest in voting for either.
So you say. A closet Trump voter.

Republicans are traitors.

It's pretty simple.

Republicans are WINNERS!! Democrats are LOSERS!

The country lost.

YOU lost. Yo're still butt hurt about it too.

I am going remind you every freakin chance I get every time he fucks up. You elected a mnan with n
Yes indeed. The stupid morons won the election didn't they, Oh Great Intelligent One? LOL!!

The UNEDUCATED white voters.
They were smart enough not to vote for HIllary.

(I was smart enough not to vote for either of them)
Wow. Trump has not even been sworn in & you are running from your Trump vote.

It took at least three years before you asshats ran away from your Bush votes.

Moron, anyone here before the election can tell you I had no interest in voting for either.
So you say. A closet Trump voter.

I'm glad you came out of the closet, and let the dimness of your intellect shine.

Republican Congressman says it was good that the Russians hacked e-mails to influence the election.

"Rohrabacher, who is the chairman of the House subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia, has made headlines in recent months for his affinity for Russian president Vladimir Putin. In an interview earlier this month with Yahoo News anchor Bianna Golodryga, Rohrabacher said that the anchor's claim that Russia was a human rights abuser was "baloney," then accused her of bias because she was a political refugee from the former Soviet republic of Moldova."

My God, the Republicans have gone bat shit crazy between their love for Trump & their love for Putin.

Lindsey Graham has it right. Putin is a murderer & thug. Romney had it right, Putin is out foe.

But hey, not those Republicans. They love Putin especially since Putin helped elect the Giant Cheeto.

"Back in July 2014 just 10 percent of Republicans held a favorable view of Putin, according to a poll conducted by the Economist and YouGov. By September of 2016, that number rose to 24 percent. And it's even higher today: 37 percent of Republicans view Putin favorably, the poll found in December."

Republicans love Putin who with Syria will create yet another Rwanda. That evidently is irrelevant.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/nintchdbpict000282777981.jpg?w=960&strip=all

I am not good at english ,who can do me a favor ,sent this letter to president donold trump,t can not ...save the taiwan
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力,促其内部政治该弦。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境,发展道一定情况,大陆当局会主动请国际介入。 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。台湾核武器属台湾自制。

Lindsey Graham has it right. Putin is a murderer & thug. Romney had it right, Putin is out foe.

But hey, not those Republicans. They love Putin especially since Putin helped elect the Giant Cheeto.

"Back in July 2014 just 10 percent of Republicans held a favorable view of Putin, according to a poll conducted by the Economist and YouGov. By September of 2016, that number rose to 24 percent. And it's even higher today: 37 percent of Republicans view Putin favorably, the poll found in December."

Republicans love Putin who with Syria will create yet another Rwanda. That evidently is irrelevant.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/nintchdbpict000282777981.jpg?w=960&strip=all
I think it's more than love. Great admiration.

Congress was working to pass a bill to make sanctions against Russia permanent for 5 years because of their action in the Ukraine. Exxon Mobile fought that bill & help defeat it.

How long after Jan 21st will sanctions last against Russia?

Congress was working to pass a bill to make sanctions against Russia permanent for 5 years because of their action in the Ukraine. Exxon Mobile fought that bill & help defeat it.

How long after Jan 21st will sanctions last against Russia?

The Cold War is over.

Give Peace a chance.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and the alt-Left is going ballistic. I can't wait for January. It's going to be so much fun.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and the alt-Left is going ballistic. I can't wait for January. It's going to be so much fun.
You do realize that my posts are based on the shjt your orange buddy actually said or did.

Are you admitting Trump lied about everything? And you are happy with that?

He has indeed picked his cabinet. I guess you think he isn't actually doing this & will wait until he is sworn in.

Trump, who chose Putin over our CIA, picked a Secretary of State that sides with Russia instead of his own country.

The funny part is that O know this angers many Trumpettes but they are afraid to admit it. Unless you love Putin more that the USA too.

You do realize that my posts are based on the shjt your orange buddy actually said or did.

He has indeed picked his cabinet. I guess you think he isn't actually doing this & will wait until he is sworn in.

Trump, who chose Putin over our CIA, picked a Secretary of State that sides with Russia instead of his own country.

The funny part is that O know this angers many Trumpettes but they are afraid to admit it. Unless you love Putin more that the USA too.

WTF, are you talking about.

The CIA is a bunch of establishment spooks. Too bad for them if they don't like the new boss.

Mr. Trump hasn't taken office yet but may have already received his reward.

President elect's Trump's reward will be the incredible status that comes with being a successful two term president.

if he keeps his promises on trade and immigration.

You just can't stomach a pro America president. Too funny. Sorry, but your hate America first party got it's ass handed to them.

We are laughing AT you.

WTF, are you talking about.

The CIA is a bunch of establishment spooks. Too bad for them if they don't like the new boss.
Wow, you jump in right with your orange buddy trashing the CIA because they said something bad about your hero. What a sad bunch of pretend patriots you people are.

You just can't stomach a pro America president. Too funny. Sorry, but your hate America first party got it's ass handed to them.

We are laughing AT you.
America first party? The Republicans? What have they done to help America? The last time we had a Republican President, Republicans nearly killed America.

But hey, you Trump & your buddy Putin have at it.

Forum List

Back