Republicans Love Putin!

Russia just told America to provide proof or to STFU!! Now let's see them provide the proof instead of just talk. They have been called out.

So, you side with Putin too. Wow.

You call the FBI, CIA, our entire intelligence community fucking liars because your two heroes, Trump & Putin, claim they are lying,

You do realize that some intel is gathered in such a way that revealing t exposes how we gather it, right? Or are you that informed.

Ummmm. Should I believe a man that had the highest "pants on fire" ratings during the campaign & his Russian cohort or shall I believe our CIA & FBI. I'll take America, you take Russia.

Senior officials are usually not undercover operatives. If they actually have anything, let them put it up or else shut up about it. Yes, I do believe Obama has corrupted almost every governmental agency. Your CIA does not want it exposed that they helped arm ISIS and were instrumental in fostering the murder and chaos in the Middle East.

You still don't get it. Proving proof may make certain intelligent avenues public & making them useless.

I have a thought. Believe America instead of Russia.

I wonder, how much ISIS weaponry was left over from the Bush War in Iraq. OMG OMG OMG Bush armed ISIS OMG OMG OMG.

You're full of it. There's no reason why they can't tell what they don't know. You're living in a make believe James Bond world. Get real. The only reason the CIA isn't bragging their asses off about it is because they don't want anyone to dig into it.
For example, say the CIA learned from a source inside the Kremlin. You expect the CIA to tell who that source was because anti-American assholes like you believe Putin over our CIA?

Really?

OK. Now I understand from where you are coming from. You are introducing yet another Russian character into the argument. What you are now saying is that the CIA have no real proof of anything they actually found on the servers or anywhere else, they just locked onto some Russian who is claiming all this unproven crap just to rip the CIA off for a few bucks. You're now claiming the CIA has no cyber intelligence spooks and are rather incompetent. OK. I got it.

So, you don't care that Russia interfered because they helped your orange buddy?

No. I don't believe Russia interfered because Wikileaks said Russia was not their source and the fact that the CIA will not provide any proof that Russia interfered. You keep right on drinking the Kool Aide.
There will be a report. But I see you already declared it worthless because your buddy Vlad said they were wrong.

Now you believe a man who stole a bunch of shit & not allowed back in the country.

Now you believe a man who stole a bunch of shit & not allowed back in the country.
200.gif

He stole a 'bunch of shit' the administration didn't want made public.
He damaged our country you fucking asshole. You could care less about our country. There had to be damage control with other countries.

Too bad he didn't steal Trump's tax returns, right?

The whole intel community is a freaking circus.

Intel Chair disturbed that FBI Agrees With CIA on Russia

So, you don't care that Russia interfered because they helped your orange buddy?

No. I don't believe Russia interfered because Wikileaks said Russia was not their source and the fact that the CIA will not provide any proof that Russia interfered. You keep right on drinking the Kool Aide.
There will be a report. But I see you already declared it worthless because your buddy Vlad said they were wrong.

200.gif

He damaged our country you fucking asshole. You could care less about our country. There had to be damage control with other countries.

I get it. The FBI & CIA with personnel that run across administrations & political parties are a bunch of liars & you believe the fast ass REPUBLICAN politician. No wonder you're such a fucking moron.

So, you side with Putin too. Wow.

You call the FBI, CIA, our entire intelligence community fucking liars because your two heroes, Trump & Putin, claim they are lying,

You do realize that some intel is gathered in such a way that revealing t exposes how we gather it, right? Or are you that informed.

Ummmm. Should I believe a man that had the highest "pants on fire" ratings during the campaign & his Russian cohort or shall I believe our CIA & FBI. I'll take America, you take Russia.

Senior officials are usually not undercover operatives. If they actually have anything, let them put it up or else shut up about it. Yes, I do believe Obama has corrupted almost every governmental agency. Your CIA does not want it exposed that they helped arm ISIS and were instrumental in fostering the murder and chaos in the Middle East.

You still don't get it. Proving proof may make certain intelligent avenues public & making them useless.

I wonder, how much ISIS weaponry was left over from the Bush War in Iraq. OMG OMG OMG Bush armed ISIS OMG OMG OMG.

You're full of it. There's no reason why they can't tell what they don't know. You're living in a make believe James Bond world. Get real. The only reason the CIA isn't bragging their asses off about it is because they don't want anyone to dig into it.
For example, say the CIA learned from a source inside the Kremlin. You expect the CIA to tell who that source was because anti-American assholes like you believe Putin over our CIA?

Really?

OK. Now I understand from where you are coming from. You are introducing yet another Russian character into the argument. What you are now saying is that the CIA have no real proof of anything they actually found on the servers or anywhere else, they just locked onto some Russian who is claiming all this unproven crap just to rip the CIA off for a few bucks. You're now claiming the CIA has no cyber intelligence spooks and are rather incompetent. OK. I got it.
It was an example you God damn stupid ignorant POS Trump ass kisser. My God you people are dunmber than shit.

Really?

It was an example you God damn stupid ignorant POS Trump ass kisser. My God you people are dunmber than shit.

Yes indeed. The stupid morons won the election didn't they, Oh Great Intelligent One? LOL!!

200.gif

I get it. The FBI & CIA with personnel that run across administrations & political parties are a bunch of liars & you believe the fast ass REPUBLICAN politician. No wonder you're such a fucking moron.

Good. It's about time even a stupid jerk like you finally grasped it.

Really?

Yes indeed. The stupid morons won the election didn't they, Oh Great Intelligent One? LOL!!

The UNEDUCATED white voters.

Really?

They were smart enough not to vote for HIllary.

(I was smart enough not to vote for either of them)

Really?

Actually, were you to be a little honest about it, Trump won the votes of BOTH college educated and non-college educated WHITE men AND White college educated AND non-college educated WHITE WOMEN. Hillary didn't even win the WHITE WOMEN votes.

Really?

Wow. Trump has not even been sworn in & you are running from your Trump vote.

It took at least three years before you asshats ran away from your Bush votes.

You could care less about our country.
I care about the country, just not your version of what it should be.
At least they won't need different colors for the new flag:
russian-flag4.jpg

Who needs a new flag?

planning to start your own country, and install Hillary?
Well you don't have any problems with Putin leading the US.

Putin leading the US?

th

Wow. Trump has not even been sworn in & you are running from your Trump vote.

It took at least three years before you asshats ran away from your Bush votes.

Moron, anyone here before the election can tell you I had no interest in voting for either.

Really?

White and wealthy voters gave victory to Donald Trump, exit polls show

Forum List

Back