Republicans Love Putin!

no worries at all....

we'll all be speaking Russian, if it were up to Trump....

the Putin bromance is sickening and frightening!

The name of our respectable president is Obama not Obumble. Making a comments based from your hatred and racism will mess up your beliefs and reality.
I didn't see any hatred and racism. Your brain must be filled with puss. Respectable president? I call the asshole obie for the most part and never capitalize his name when I use it, he isn't worth a capital O in my mind. obie has been on the wrong side of almost every foreign policy decision and effort. The reason is because he's a devout leftist and doesn't realize how things really work.

Why RINOs, Soros, Globalists, Liberals & Co. hate Putin?
Because he works for own folk and not for thieves - globalists, banksters and NWO.
Putin is himself a thief who steals from the Russian people and he is certainly a globalist with designs on making Russia great again after their version of communism imploded on them.

Because he works for own folk and not for thieves - globalists, banksters and NWO.
Putin is himself a thief who steals from the Russian people and he is certainly a globalist with designs on making Russia great again after their version of communism imploded on them.
A national leader who aspires to his country's greatness is not a globalist but a patriot. The left despises patriotism so much that they don't want to see it in any leader, much less an American leader.

Assad is the last secular leader in the middle east. He had to go and obumble intended on helping that happen.

Saddam Hussein. Momar Gaddafi, Hosni Mubarak, Bashar Assad, all secular leaders. obumble got rid of 3.

Wrong again. This is what happened when people is watching too much Hannity.
The name of our respectable president is Obama not Obumble. Making a comments based from your hatred and racism will mess up your beliefs and reality.
All the leaders you mentioned are brutal dictators. As I said dictators doesn't last forever. either my country (not yours) will get involved or not civil war will bound to happen. As far as I know Obama only get rid of Gaddafi not 3.
Egypt.......... Obama never force the Egyptians to revolt against Mubarak. They are tired and sick of dictator. Obama or any president don't want to destabilize Egypt. However US polices has and always been long before Obama that we support democratic elected government. It happened to be Muslim Brotherhood Morsi got elected.
Unfortunately Morsi is a crooked worst than Mubarak. Foods and wealth are ONLY funneled to Muslim Brotherhood citizens then ignore the rest.
Egyptians revolted again deposing and jailed Morsi. This has NOTHING to do with Obama.
Sisi got elected ......... Obama supported Sisi shipping fighter planes and aids. That's the reality.
The name of our present leader is obastard. You need to talk to more people actually from the middle east.

Making a point based from your hatred and racism. Doesn't mean much of your credibility. Zero........ That is why your belief and your opinion is so discombobulated.

I didn't see any hatred and racism. Your brain must be filled with puss. Respectable president? I call the asshole obie for the most part and never capitalize his name when I use it, he isn't worth a capital O in my mind. obie has been on the wrong side of almost every foreign policy decision and effort. The reason is because he's a devout leftist and doesn't realize how things really work.

Why don't you move to Russia?

A national leader who aspires to his country's greatness is not a globalist but a patriot. The left despises patriotism so much that they don't want to see it in any leader, much less an American leader.

Killing all his political opponents making himself very rich from stealing from his country......... Is that what you called a great leader/patriot?

Assad is the last secular leader in the middle east. He had to go and obumble intended on helping that happen.

Saddam Hussein. Momar Gaddafi, Hosni Mubarak, Bashar Assad, all secular leaders. obumble got rid of 3.

All the leaders you mentioned are brutal dictators. As I said dictators doesn't last forever. either my country (not yours) will get involved or not civil war will bound to happen. As far as I know Obama only get rid of Gaddafi not 3.
Egypt.......... Obama never force the Egyptians to revolt against Mubarak. They are tired and sick of dictator. Obama or any president don't want to destabilize Egypt. However US polices has and always been long before Obama that we support democratic elected government. It happened to be Muslim Brotherhood Morsi got elected.
Unfortunately Morsi is a crooked worst than Mubarak. Foods and wealth are ONLY funneled to Muslim Brotherhood citizens then ignore the rest.
Egyptians revolted again deposing and jailed Morsi. This has NOTHING to do with Obama.
Sisi got elected ......... Obama supported Sisi shipping fighter planes and aids. That's the reality.
The name of our present leader is obastard. You need to talk to more people actually from the middle east.

And I talk to a lot of people from ME and other parts of the globe. Obama is well respected around the globe.
If you have so much hatred ..... Why not move to Russia? Instead of crying and bellyaching here.

And as we can the left's ideology is much closer to Communism than anybody else.

And I talk to a lot of people from ME and other parts of the globe. Obama is well respected around the globe.
If you have so much hatred ..... Why not move to Russia? Instead of crying and bellyaching here.
Ha ha ha. Respected?! For what? All the terror, mayhem, and instability in the world we see today can be placed squarely on Obama and his Administrstion. How'd that Arab Spring thing he promoted work out? Notice he doesn't mention it much any longer, because he was the one pushing for all these leaders to be toppled, which got replaced by barbaric Islamists. Like I always say, Obama is Jimmy Carter on steroids.

Why don't you move to Russia?
And miss you foaming deranged libtards? I want a front seat row and it's finally here. You can move to Cuba where they will embrace you though.

Killing all his political opponents making himself very rich from stealing from his country......... Is that what you called a great leader/patriot?

Is that why Obama promised Putin more flexibility after 2012?
Obama thought Putin was a great guy?

Trump cares only about his bloated ego.

Trump cares only about his bloated ego.

Hillary only cares about her booze.

I call a leader that when churches were vandalized during services put Pussy Riot in a gulag a great leader. A leader that protects his nation's children from gay predators is a great leader. A national leader who is beloved among his people is a great leader.

Forum List

Back