Republicans Love Putin!

President Donald Trump will undo everything obastard did in the last 8 years.

The first Trump executive order should be to remove the obungle official portrait and put it in storage for 100 years. Until the stink blows off.

So, you think Trump will take us back to losing 800,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking at a 6.2% rate? Me too. We finally agree on something.

The first Trump executive order should be to remove the obungle official portrait and put it in storage for 100 years. Until the stink blows off.

So, you think Trump will take us back to losing 800,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking at a 6.2% rate? Me too. We finally agree on something.

The recession ended in June 2009.
How did Obama do it?
Any specifics?

How did Obama do it?
Any specifics?
ARRA

How did Obama do it?
Any specifics?
ARRA

Wow! How much spending did that entail by June 2009?

The name of our respectable president is Obama not Obumble. Making a comments based from your hatred and racism will mess up your beliefs and reality.
I didn't see any hatred and racism. Your brain must be filled with puss. Respectable president? I call the asshole obie for the most part and never capitalize his name when I use it, he isn't worth a capital O in my mind. obie has been on the wrong side of almost every foreign policy decision and effort. The reason is because he's a devout leftist and doesn't realize how things really work.

Why don't you move to Russia?
And miss you foaming deranged libtards? I want a front seat row and it's finally here. You can move to Cuba where they will embrace you though.

Why? I'm not the one bitchin. Since you have so much hatred to your country with your racist behavior. Why don't you move to Cuba or North Korea to end your misery?
Liar. You bitched about obama not being respected, which is what I responded to. Now your dumb ass is here trying to pretend something else entirely went on. I said move to Cuba and you parrot it back like an original thought? You claim I hate my country because I don't worship your savior? Fuck you, you pile of shit.

Your wrong there kid. Very wrong from the beginning. I'm sure you didn't even know we have black president.
Im not bitchin that Obama is not well respected.... in just trying to widen your scope of your intelligence because you so poorly informed.
I'm not miserable... On the other hand YOU are bitchin and moaning. why don't you move?

And I talk to a lot of people from ME and other parts of the globe. Obama is well respected around the globe.
LOL. You talk to a bunch of libtards then. Everyone else knows he's a pussy.

Pussy like what? Do you want Obama to invade Syria so you can prove your point that he toppled a leader? Make up your mind.
I want obama to disappear for good. But I was calling you out on saying he's widely respected. Horseshit. He's a weak leader. Tough talk with no followup doesn't garner respect so I call bull.

Your bar very wrong very wrong. Didn't yo know he is black?

Oh please. Your butthurt needs attention.

And I talk to a lot of people from ME and other parts of the globe. Obama is well respected around the globe.

Pussy like what? Do you want Obama to invade Syria so you can prove your point that he toppled a leader? Make up your mind.
obama is too chicken shit to invade Syria. Syria still has children he can kill.

obama is too chicken shit to invade Syria. Syria still has children he can kill.

No wonder they call you stupid fuck.

Tipsy is right about Obama being a weak president. It's why we're seeing the problems we are.

Obama will go down as being the worst president in history. I can promise you that.

Tipsy is right about Obama being a weak president. It's why we're seeing the problems we are.

Obama will go down as being the worst president in history. I can promise you that.

W's 1st term - Enron, MCI WorldCom, TYCO, etc, 9/11 happened because he ignored intelligence, then the WMD lie.

W's 2nd term - Occupied Iraq and his de-regulation led to the banks/housing crisis. He left the next guy with a full blown recession and the country on the brink of economic collapse.

I think W has the "worst president in history" title locked up until Trump takes it from him...

melania-trump-university.jpg

Last edited:

W's 1st term - Enron, MCI WorldCom, TYCO, etc, 9/11 happened because he ignored intelligence, then the WMD lie.

W's 2nd term - Occupied Iraq and his de-regulation led to the banks/housing crisis. He left the next guy with a full blown recession with the country on the brink of economic collapse.

I think W has the "worst president in history" title locked up until Trump takes it from him...
Obama will easily go down as being one of the worst presidents history. I have no doubt about that.

I can see Trump being one of the best. He's already off to a great start.

W's 2nd term - Occupied Iraq and his de-regulation led to the banks/housing crisis. He left the next guy with a full blown recession and the country on the brink of economic collapse.

W's 1st term - Enron, MCI WorldCom

Yeah, those scandals that unfolded under Clinton were awful.

and his de-regulation led to the banks/housing crisis.

Deregulation? Sounds terrible!!!
When did he do that? Which legislation? When did it pass? You have any specifics?

When did he do that? Which legislation? When did it pass? You have any specifics?

Enron went bankrupt in Nov 2001, MCI WorldCom re-org approved by bankruptcy court in 2003 and it's CEO/CFO's were indicted in fed court in '04 & '05. Tyco eventually survived but I (my job) didn't. It's re-org started in '03. Dennis Kozlowski is still serving time in a halfway house in NYC.

2004 -
"Federal regulators in the Bush administration blocked attempts by state governments to prevent predatory lending practices that resulted in the financial crisis now stalking the American economy, a new study from the University of North Carolina says.

In 2004, the Office of the Currency Comptroller, an obscure regulatory agency tasked with ensuring the fiscal soundness of America's banks, invoked an 1863 law to give itself the power to override state laws against predatory lending. The OCC told states they could not enforce predatory-lending laws, and all banks would be subject only to less-strict federal laws."

Enron went bankrupt in Nov 2001, MCI WorldCom re-org approved by bankruptcy court in 2003 and it's CEO/CFO's were indicted in fed court in '04 & '05. Tyco eventually survived but I (my job) didn't. It's re-org started in '03. Dennis Kozlowski is still serving time in a halfway house in NYC.

2004 -
"Federal regulators in the Bush administration blocked attempts by state governments to prevent predatory lending practices that resulted in the financial crisis now stalking the American economy, a new study from the University of North Carolina says.

In 2004, the Office of the Currency Comptroller, an obscure regulatory agency tasked with ensuring the fiscal soundness of America's banks, invoked an 1863 law to give itself the power to override state laws against predatory lending. The OCC told states they could not enforce predatory-lending laws, and all banks would be subject only to less-strict federal laws."

Enron went bankrupt in Nov 2001,

You think they started their behavior after Bush was elected? Wow!
That's funny.

MCI WorldCom re-org approved by bankruptcy court in 2003 and it's CEO/CFO's were indicted in fed court in '04 & '05

See above.

Federal regulators in the Bush administration blocked attempts by state governments to prevent predatory lending practices that resulted in the financial crisis now stalking the American economy, a new study from the University of North Carolina says.

Thanks. So your claim about deregulation was a lie?

Tipsy posted nothing but stupid with her racist shit.

Weak like what?

Forum List

Back