Republicans really need to get past this “liberals are lazy, unemployed, and on welfare” crap

I'll get on it right after Liberals get past the encyclopedia of shit you say Republicans are.
Racist? Homophobic? Dumb? That’s all true.
I have mixed race kids , I don't give a shit what gay people do, and I couldn't think as slow as you do if I tried.
I’ll also add selfish.
Selfish ?
Opinion | Bleeding Heart Tightwads
Lol you cons always post this article but you aren’t smart enough to understand it. What this data comes down to is being Christian. Christians are more likely to be conservative therefore they give more to charity than liberals do on average. However, the Christians that are liberal give MORE to charity than conservative Christians do. Moreover, Non Christian conservatives give even less to charity than non Christian liberals. This is pointed out in that article.

I'll get on it right after Liberals get past the encyclopedia of shit you say Republicans are.
I have mixed race kids , I don't give a shit what gay people do, and I couldn't think as slow as you do if I tried.
I’ll also add selfish.
Selfish ?
Lol you cons always post this article but you aren’t smart enough to understand it. What this data comes down to is being Christian. Christians are more likely to be conservative therefore they give more to charity than liberals do on average. However, the Christians that are liberal give MORE to charity than conservative Christians do. Moreover, Non Christian conservatives give even less to charity than non Christian liberals. This is pointed out in that article.
Its from the overtly Liberal NYTimes.

I’ll also add selfish.
Selfish ?
Its from the overtly Liberal NYTimes.
It doesn’t matter. It’s a fallacious analysts.

You want others to stop their stereotypes, then stop yours
Which part?

The part about Republicans being racist?

or

The part about Republicans being anti education?

or

The part about Republicans hating gays?

or

The part about millions of Republicans living in Appalachia having a rising infant mortality rate?

or

The part about Republicans being unqualified for good jobs?

or

well

You know.

i get that you Repubs love to say “get a job!” at liberals and just assume most are on food stamps. It makes you feel manly, superior and less insecure deluding yourself into thinking Repubs are the only hard working, tough Americans there are. It also makes it easy to dismiss the left wing ideology altogether. It’s a compelling mental shortcut I guess. That’s how you people reason with anything political issue.

It’s so stupid though.

The unemployment rate is, what, 5%? How many of those people are conservative? Probably about half. Hell, food stamp participation is more common in red states lol. Even an idiot understands the importance of self-sufficiency. Quit pretending you are special or tough just because you have a job. The large majority of people in this country have jobs. Hell liberals are more likely to have graduate degrees. Do you think obtaining those are easy?

Bush92

liberals are more likely to have graduate degrees. Do you think obtaining those are easy?

How hard are racial grievance basket weaving degrees lately?
All this tells me is that you never went to college.

i get that you Repubs love to say “get a job!” at liberals and just assume most are on food stamps. It makes you feel manly, superior and less insecure deluding yourself into thinking Repubs are the only hard working, tough Americans there are. It also makes it easy to dismiss the left wing ideology altogether. It’s a compelling mental shortcut I guess. That’s how you people reason with anything political issue.

It’s so stupid though.

The unemployment rate is, what, 5%? How many of those people are conservative? Probably about half. Hell, food stamp participation is more common in red states lol. Even an idiot understands the importance of self-sufficiency. Quit pretending you are special or tough just because you have a job. The large majority of people in this country have jobs. Hell liberals are more likely to have graduate degrees. Do you think obtaining those are easy?

Bush92

liberals are more likely to have graduate degrees. Do you think obtaining those are easy?

How hard are racial grievance basket weaving degrees lately?
All this tells me is that you never went to college.

Oh come on, those Masters Degrees are in heavy demand.....at Starbucks.

You want others to stop their stereotypes, then stop yours
It cracks me up that a Republican would have the nerve to talk stereotypes. When they stereotype everyone. Every minority they stereotype.

It’s so stupid though.

Bush92
Truth comes out in an adversarial system of legal jurisprudence and on election day. If you don’t buy into eating shit...nobody will complain about your breath.

Forum List

Back