🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Say the Dumbest Things!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sipnm6Idfw]Liberal Logic or How damn Stupid Liberals Actually Are - YouTube[/ame]

who is "we"?

and let me know how that goes for you the next time you loons try to repeal the ACA?

oops.....

now what were you saying about "control". :cuckoo:

reality and you don't mesh much, do you?

Paranoid much? You must not like it that this "I hate republicans" thread was turned back on the author.

And when you pass an actual jobs bill then you can whine about attempts to repeal the ACA.

Geez, liberals say dumb things too. Deal with it.

YOU say the dumbest things. Go back to playing with your Tonka Trucks little boy. You have an adolescent mind and an adolescent personality. Why anyone pays the least attention to you is beyond reason. :cuckoo:

Excuse me? Why you just paid any attention to me despite saying people shouldn't... is beyond me. Go back to being a hypocrite, woman.

It's funny how liberals like you call someone names when they utterly obliterate your arguments. I am actually quite well informed, and mature.

And Tonka Trucks are badass. Whatchoo got against them? Huh?

LOL. How Obama got elected. Evidence of the highly "informed" Dems who voted for Obama. Talk about a boxes of rocks:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

Paranoid much? You must not like it that this "I hate republicans" thread was turned back on the author.

And when you pass an actual jobs bill then you can whine about attempts to repeal the ACA.

YOU say the dumbest things. Go back to playing with your Tonka Trucks little boy. You have an adolescent mind and an adolescent personality. Why anyone pays the least attention to you is beyond reason. :cuckoo:

Excuse me? Why you just paid any attention to me despite saying people shouldn't... is beyond me. Go back to being a hypocrite, woman.

It's funny how liberals like you call someone names when they utterly obliterate your arguments. I am actually quite well informed, and mature.

You are a loser. You may be informed in some ways, but you are ignorant in the extreme about real life. You are a fat, ugly, 30 something virgin who metaphorically lives in a basement and spends his entire life on the internet. You are too lazy and full of entitlement to go out and get a job and stop mooching off your relatives (and indirectly off the government). Your life is all about being on these forums and playing computer games. You are a completely immature pathetic loser and in no position to lecture anyone about anything.

Funny, we aren't the ones controlling the white house right now.

who is "we"?

and let me know how that goes for you the next time you loons try to repeal the ACA?

oops.....

poor paranoid baby...

thanks for letting us know you and your friends just wanted to troll by... i think you should go post on one of the thousand "i hate anyone to the left of atilla the hun" threads that you wingers post daily.

or you could always do another faux drama thread telling us how you're leaving.

You are a loser. You may be informed in some ways, but you are ignorant in the extreme about real life. You are a fat, ugly, 30 something virgin who metaphorically lives in a basement and spends his entire life on the internet. You are too lazy and full of entitlement to go out and get a job and stop mooching off your relatives (and indirectly off the government). Your life is all about being on these forums and playing computer games. You are a completely immature pathetic loser and in no position to lecture anyone about anything.

Hah! Whine less. Go back to bed. Get up on the right side of the bed. And you are free to post gaffes by republicans too, if you so choose to get your undergarments out of a bunch.

Oh, and you are the last person to lecture me on entitlements. Remember now, you advocate Obamacare, Welfare and Foodstamps. You want people to get more for doing less, you think people should be paid 15 bucks an hour for flipping burgers at McDonalds. Seriously, get that garbage outta here.

I think that thou dost protesteth too much, milady.

Last edited:
who is "we"?

oops.....

poor paranoid baby...

thanks for letting us know you and your friends just wanted to troll by... i think you should go post on one of the thousand "i hate anyone to the left of atilla the hun" threads that you wingers post daily.

or you could always do another faux drama thread telling us how you're leaving.

Actually, you need to be leaving. I single handedly turned this little liberal troll thread back on you, Esmeralda and Howey. It's funny how you get so upset when you lose at your own game. Trolling begets trolling, and not even you are immune to the consequences. Troll and you will be trolled.

Tell me, lawyer lady, is this how you defended your clients?

Now run along.

howey didn't post gaffes, dear... he posted out of touch insanity that is actually rightwing policy.

but thanks. :)

who is "we"?

oops.....

I didn't know we had a choice if we don't won't to get aca. Talk about control.

If you have not seen this, Obama cannot even tell the truth about which baseball team he is a fan of.....

Just watch this...

^^^^^ Watch when he is asked...."Who his favorite all time White Sox player is...." after Obama had just told him he was a life long White Sox fan.

He then....in a very funny pause....embarrassing really, then tells him (after he could never name ONE player) claims he was actually an Oakland As fan.

Remember these highly intelligent liberals?

Remember when Howard Stern interviewed Obama supporters.....

^^^^^ Classic

Liberals owned in their own thread again. These are my favorite threads. The funny thing is watching liberals act as though they ever have any idea what they are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hah! Whine less. Go back to bed. Get up on the right side of the bed. And you are free to post gaffes by republicans too, if you so choose to get your undergarments out of a bunch.

Oh, and you are the last person to lecture me on entitlements. Remember now, you advocate Obamacare, Welfare and Foodstamps. You want people to get more for doing less, you think people should be paid 15 bucks an hour for flipping burgers at McDonalds. Seriously, get that garbage outta here.

I think that thou dost protesteth too much, milady.

-I don't advocate paying people $15/hr to work at MacDonalds. Like anyone incapable of critical thinking skills, you lump together all people whom you perceive to be liberals and assume they march in lockstep on every issue. Go back to school and get some critical thinking skills before you pontificate about reality.
-I don't use any entitlements, but I do believe those in need should be able to avail themselves of such. If you don't, you are the hypocrite because that is just what you are doing. You don't work. Who supports you? Obviously you don't support yourself.
-I do believe in universal health care. I have lived in a country that has it. It works very, very well. You have no life experience of virtually anything, so you are not in a position to comment on it.
-BTW, you would be what, too good? to work at MDs for $15 an hour? Better to mooch off elderly relatives? Uh huh.

Knight Templar: What a profusely ridiculous joke. So very, very childish.

Last edited:

who is "we"?

oops.....

I didn't know we had a choice if we don't won't to get aca. Talk about control.

This is what that sounded like, coming from her:

you-will-respect-my-authoritah.png

Forum List

Back