🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Scared of Cecile Richards

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Watching and listening to this hearing, these poor Republicans are so damn scared of Cecile Richards they won't let her talk or answer a question. They run their clock out by talking over her and constantly interrupting her.

That tells you everything you need to know about their war on Planned Parenthood and the fictional video that has them in hysteria.

The hard right believes the great majority believes as they do, just if the great majority will listen to their lectures and follow their pointing fingers.

I'm "hard right" fakey, and if I had my way libtards would get free abortions and rewards for sterilization.

Bed wetters like you "think" (I know you're really incapable) everyone who isn't a fellow Obot all believes in the same thing, but we don't.

I'm "hard right" fakey, and if I had my way libtards would get free abortions and rewards for sterilization.

Bed wetters like you "think" (I know you're really incapable) everyone who isn't a fellow Obot all believes in the same thing, but we don't.

^^^^See how Cecile Richards and PP makes a guy's itty-bitty junk quiver?

The freaking world is upside down and Russia is arming our enemies while Police Officers are being shot and the primary democrat candidate might be facing indictments but the narrow minded left worries about the GOP's opinion of who? Cecile Richards? You almost gotta laugh.

The freaking world is upside down and Russia is arming our enemies while Police Officers are being shot and the primary democrat candidate might be facing indictments but the narrow minded left worries about the GOP's opinion of who? Cecile Richards? You almost gotta laugh.
All of America to your left (about 90% of America) laughs at you.

Abortion is a sacrament in the moonbat religion. Try making making gay marriage a thing in islam and you'll get about the same reaction.

I agree.

Who the fuck is Cecile Richards?? Never heard of her.

GOP committee chair opens hearing by suggesting Planned Parenthood funding helped kill his parents
Jason Chaffetz made a total fool of himself when questioning Cecile Richards.

Jason Chaffetz is a jerk-off from Utah, the state that needs more contraception access and less fucking Mormons telling women what to do. I lived there for seven years and women are expected to have at least 7 children, and hopefully more like a dozen, because that is what the LDS Church preaches. These women also have to get jobs outside their homes in order to support these huge families. They are depressed, broken and miserable.

There are MORE BANKRUPTCIES in the state of Utah because of this poisonous, ruinous doctrine. Chaffetz should have concrete blocks tied to his feet and then thrown into the Hudson.

I agree.

Who the fuck is Cecile Richards?? Never heard of her.

Well then I guess you haven't been paying attention to all the facts, now have you? Cecile Richards has been the leader of PP since 2006. She was raised to put up with a whole lot of conservative, Republican bullshit because her mother was once the governor of....(shocking) Texas! Anne Richards won the governor's race after her GOP competitor, Clayton Williams, made the irreversible, stupid, pig-headed statement that if "...rape was inevitable, a woman ought to just lie back and enjoy it".

Got it now, Clau-dud? So you just lay back and enjoy it.

That's why I'm all for giving liberals all the free government contraceptives they want.

Watching and listening to this hearing, these poor Republicans are so damn scared of Cecile Richards they won't let her talk or answer a question. They run their clock out by talking over her and constantly interrupting her.

That tells you everything you need to know about their war on Planned Parenthood and the fictional video that has them in hysteria.
Yes. The American public want to preserve the right of PP to mutilate born alive babies to sell their body parts.

Yes. The American public want to preserve the right of PP to mutilate born alive babies to sell their body parts.
cuckoo.gif
America knows you are telling lies.

Didn't happen. The video was stock film by the anti-abortion group Center for Medical Progress and was not PP video, used to influence idiots like yourself, who are too fucking lazy to scratch below the surface of a headline, tool.

cuckoo.gif
America knows you are telling lies.

The video has been dissected and examined infinitum for editing, but Carly The Media Whore Fiorina is going to work it for all she can get because as P.T.Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

Forum List

Back