🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Scared of Cecile Richards

I'm "hard right" fakey, and if I had my way libtards would get free abortions and rewards for sterilization.

Bed wetters like you "think" (I know you're really incapable) everyone who isn't a fellow Obot all believes in the same thing, but we don't.

That's why I'm all for giving liberals all the free government contraceptives they want.

Honey, the conservatives will be lined up with palms open, too. They just don't have the guts to admit it that they'd take 'em.

Watching and listening to this hearing, these poor Republicans are so damn scared of Cecile Richards they won't let her talk or answer a question. They run their clock out by talking over her and constantly interrupting her.

That tells you everything you need to know about their war on Planned Parenthood and the fictional video that has them in hysteria.
Yes. The American public want to preserve the right of PP to mutilate born alive babies to sell their body parts.
cuckoo.gif
America knows you are telling lies.
You are in favor of baby killing for body parts. We know.

Watching and listening to this hearing, these poor Republicans are so damn scared of Cecile Richards they won't let her talk or answer a question. They run their clock out by talking over her and constantly interrupting her.

That tells you everything you need to know about their war on Planned Parenthood and the fictional video that has them in hysteria.
Yes. The American public want to preserve the right of PP to mutilate born alive babies to sell their body parts.
cuckoo.gif
cuckoo.gif
We know you are lying again.

cuckoo.gif

You're in favor of banning all abortions, but when the kid's parents can't afford to support him after being born, you're in favor of letting him live on the street. We know.

The guy who exposed PP on all those videos just stated today that he welcomes an investigation from the government, the DNC, anyone who doubts the authenticity of the tapes. No one has offered.

Why would that be, I wonder?

Obviously it's because they know that the tapes are real and untouched.

The tops are altered, so they are not real.

However . . . I am opposed to PP getting fed money although I would not shut down the government over it.

However . . . I am opposed to PP getting fed money although I would not shut down the government over it.

You're against women using medicaid to pay for their non-abortion services?

PP can drop abortion services, or the money can be given to the county health agencies for the other services.

PP can drop abortion services, or the money can be given to the county health agencies for the other services.

The county health agencies provide pap smears?

it's women walking into PP, either by choice or they are the only providers nearby who accept medicaid. You want to specifically block those women from using Medicaid because PP also performs abortions? Sorry, doesn't make sense.

Just a serious question?

Do democrats eat babies?

I mean you are cutting them up and selling them like pork chops...

Just a serious question?

Do democrats eat babies?

Speaking of not making sense.

Just a serious question?

Do democrats eat babies?

Can you share your secrete recipe on how to eat babies..

Inquiring minds want to know....

What PP is doing is selling baby parts..we all know this

Its morally wrong.....

Just admit it.....any decent human being would think it's fucking sick/barbaric

That's =harvesting a life...

Could you happy joy kill a cat or your dog? And sell the body parts?

You democrats who defend PP are sick mother fuckers....

Somethings a human can't kill...

Just a serious question?

Do democrats eat babies?

Its morally wrong.....

I see your fallacies and crazed logic.

With that said, a little salt, a crack of pepper and a drool of clarified butter, mmm, mmm good.

Just a serious question?

Do democrats eat babies?

Its morally wrong.....

I see your fallacies and crazed logic.

With that said, a little salt, a crack of pepper and a drool of clarified butter, mmm, mmm good.

You confirmed it....thanks for your recipe, I bet you fried it and will now post it taste like chicken...

Forum List

Back