🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Scared of Cecile Richards

Watching and listening to this hearing, these poor Republicans are so damn scared of Cecile Richards they won't let her talk or answer a question. They run their clock out by talking over her and constantly interrupting her.

That tells you everything you need to know about their war on Planned Parenthood and the fictional video that has them in hysteria.

Just a serious question?

Do democrats eat babies?

I mean you are cutting them up and selling them like pork chops...

Speaking of not making sense.

Can you share your secrete recipe on how to eat babies..

Inquiring minds want to know....

What PP is doing is selling baby parts..we all know this

Its morally wrong.....

Just admit it.....any decent human being would think it's fucking sick/barbaric

That's =harvesting a life...

Could you happy joy kill a cat or your dog? And sell the body parts?

You democrats who defend PP are sick mother fuckers....

Somethings a human can't kill...

I see your fallacies and crazed logic.

With that said, a little salt, a crack of pepper and a drool of clarified butter, mmm, mmm good.

You confirmed it....thanks for your recipe, I bet you fried it and will now post it taste like chicken...

Chicken? That would be cruel, I only eat human children.

The tops are altered, so they are not real.

However . . . I am opposed to PP getting fed money although I would not shut down the government over it.

You're against women using medicaid to pay for their non-abortion services?
PP can drop abortion services, or the money can be given to the county health agencies for the other services.

The county health agencies provide pap smears?

it's women walking into PP, either by choice or they are the only providers nearby who accept medicaid. You want to specifically block those women from using Medicaid because PP also performs abortions? Sorry, doesn't make sense.
Dole out that $$ and the pap smears can be performed somewhere. PP is not the only place that gives pap smears and women's services.

However . . . I am opposed to PP getting fed money although I would not shut down the government over it.

PP can drop abortion services, or the money can be given to the county health agencies for the other services.

it's women walking into PP, either by choice or they are the only providers nearby who accept medicaid. You want to specifically block those women from using Medicaid because PP also performs abortions? Sorry, doesn't make sense.
Dole out that $$ and the pap smears can be performed somewhere. PP is not the only place that gives pap smears and women's services.

You're right, PP is not the only place that give pap smears. Often times they are the only close place, or the only place nearby that will accept medicaid or it's the place the woman chooses to visit. Also, PP isn't the only place that performs abortions. Private physicians and hospitals do as well, are you saying that every medical establishment that performs abortions cannot accept medicaid as payment?

"Republicans Scared of Cecile Richards"

Republicans are frightened by facts and the truth.
Cecile,the whore baby killer, has more reason to lie than the Republicans. 500 million reasons.

Here's a perfect example of one of the Republicans lying to Cecile's face.

Chaffetz was a Democratic Jew who campaigned for Dukakis, whose father was married to Kitty Dukakis. He later converted to Mormon and republican.
Ms Richards made a fool of him today.

"Republicans Scared of Cecile Richards"

Republicans are frightened by facts and the truth.
Cecile,the whore baby killer, has more reason to lie than the Republicans. 500 million reasons.

Here's a perfect example of one of the Republicans lying to Cecile's face.

Chaffetz was a Democratic Jew who campaigned for Dukakis, whose father was married to Kitty Dukakis. He later converted to Mormon and republican.
Ms Richards made a fool of him today.

She did, I wasn't really interested in his religious background but I agree with you that he lost that in a big way.

You're right, PP is not the only place that give pap smears. Often times they are the only close place, or the only place nearby that will accept medicaid or it's the place the woman chooses to visit. Also, PP isn't the only place that performs abortions. Private physicians and hospitals do as well, are you saying that every medical establishment that performs abortions cannot accept medicaid as payment?
You are saying that not me.

I'm asking you. If PP cannot accept medicaid as payment for women's health services then you have to treat other businesses equally, correct? Do you think it would be a good idea if your local hospital is banned from accepting poor people because they are not allowed to accept their insurance?

the easiest way out of this whole thing that would stop the taxpayer funding and allow PP to continue murdering the young would be for them simply use their right as a non-profit and fund themselves through private donations given by people that want to see them continue their shady work.
If the support for them is as real as I am to believe from reading on here, they should end up with more money than the U.S government ever sent them.

the easiest way out of this whole thing that would stop the taxpayer funding and allow PP to continue murdering the young would be for them simply use their right as a non-profit and fund themselves through private donations given by people that want to see them continue their shady work.
If the support for them is as real as I am to believe from reading on here, they should end up with more money than the U.S government ever sent them.

The U.S. government doesn't send them money. Or, at least very little. Most of the government money they get are from individual medicaid payments for non-abortion services.

I'm asking you. If PP cannot accept medicaid as payment for women's health services then you have to treat other businesses equally, correct? Do you think it would be a good idea if your local hospital is banned from accepting poor people because they are not allowed to accept their insurance?
You are saying that not me. You are mischaracterizing what I have written. Put that federal money out there with guidelines, and I am sure that women will be treated well. If you think that violates the law, then sue. That's how the American system works.

You are saying that not me. You are mischaracterizing what I have written. Put that federal money out there with guidelines, and I am sure that women will be treated well.

Ok, what federal money are you talking about?

It kind of sounds to me like you want to some how create rules that would not allow PP to accept Medicaid, am I missing something? I'd like to know what you mean.

You are saying that not me. You are mischaracterizing what I have written. Put that federal money out there with guidelines, and I am sure that women will be treated well.

It kind of sounds to me like you want to some how create rules that would not allow PP to accept Medicaid, am I missing something? I'd like to know what you mean.
You cut off my edit above. Read it and answer.

The U.S. government doesn't send them money. Or, at least very little. Most of the government money they get are from individual medicaid payments for non-abortion services.
then I suppose they have to learn to compromise and either get rid of abortion or the taxpayers money

I was under the impression that fed money already couldn't be used for abortion's...

Curios here, does Medicare/medicaid pay for abortions? Is it covered by Obamacare?

The important point I missed is that I should sue if I don't like your vague solution that doesn't answer my question?

Let's make it simple. If a rural hospital performs abortions, let's say it's 3% of their business then should they be barred from accepting medicaid for all their other services?

I was under the impression that fed money already couldn't be used for abortion's...

Curios here, does Medicare/medicaid pay for abortions? Is it covered by Obamacare?

it doesn't. Most of the money PP gets from the federal government are for services other than abortion in the form of individual medicaid payments. As in, woman walks into PP for birth coontrol, they give it to her, she pays with medicaid and the government ponies up for it. it's medicaid, nothing more sinister than that.

The important point I missed is that I should sue if I don't like your vague solution that doesn't answer my question?

Let's make it simple. If a rural hospital performs abortions, let's say it's 3% of their business then should they be barred from accepting medicaid for all their other services?
It's simple. Your questions are useless. I don't think federal money should be used for abortions. I won't argue with you. You are responsible for finding those doctors who will give you the medical procedures you want.

Forum List

Back