Republican's So Morally Outraged Over Benghazi Deaths That They Raise Money Off Dead.

Oh Yes.....great moral outrage.

Americans died at Benghazi.

Obama covered up Benghazi.

To prove how outrage the Republicans are over the deaths of Americans in Benghazi that they....are now fund raising over the MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE of Benghazi.

Raising money over the Deaths of Americans.

Yep, love that Republican MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE.

I would give you credit for a semi-effective dodge but you didn't come up with this on your own its the current democrat talking point strategy.

FAIL

"manufactured outrage"??

kind of like the outrage when a half Hispanic with some black in him/half white guy kills a Black teen while ignoring the hundreds, no thousands of other dead Black young men killed by people who look like the dead youths?

you wanted to see faux outrage

they were more outraged over some rodeo clown doing a skit of the leader

what a sad bunch and subjects of this party

anniversary of 9-11?

gosh you're an idiot

Do you really want me to point out the six different directions of stupid that is or would you like to try again?

yawn

do whatever makes you feel good leftard

9-11 was the attack on the the World Trade Tower. Then Benghazi attackers where mad because the World Trade Towers were attacked.

If you are going to say Obama lied and said it was the video you must then give an explanation with the same degree of accuracy which was not the video. Otherwise he did not lie.

Do you really want me to point out the six different directions of stupid that is or would you like to try again?

yawn

9-11 was the attack on the the World Trade Tower. Then Benghazi attackers where mad because the World Trade Towers were attacked.

If you are going to say Obama lied and said it was the video you must then give an explanation with the same degree of accuracy which was not the video. Otherwise he did not lie.

i dont have to do squat; that is what the investigation is for..

geesh!

did a left-wing idiot just say the Benghazi attackers were mad because the World Trade Center was attacked?

it took me a minute to take in the breathlessness with which left-wing idiots can embarrass themselves in ignorance

The OP is based on a lie, or a couple of lies actually. First, the GOP has been looking into the Benghazi affair from day one, it didnt just start this election year, and second, the only reason it's still going on is that the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton have been stonewalling and otherwise obstructing the investigation every step of the way.

Democrats are so full of bull shit.

The righties on this thread are going a dozen different directions all at the same time. Every one of them has a different reason this makes sense or doesn't have to make sense or someone else does not make sense. The righties have gone over the edge schizophrenic.

yawn

i dont have to do squat; that is what the investigation is for..

geesh!

Actually you do. You support the investigation and you are here to tell everyone how much you do so now you have to tell everyone what the lie was. You offered. I didn't ask you to.

did a left-wing idiot just say the Benghazi attackers were mad because the World Trade Center was attacked?

it took me a minute to take in the breathlessness with which left-wing idiots can embarrass themselves in ignorance

From an earlier reply you made as to what the motivation of the attack on the consulate was: "anniversary of 9-11?" So what is significant about 9-11 that would want people to attack the U.S. consulate? The reason you were breathless was not my reply but the fact you so far over the waters of spin that landmarks actually shock you. You should start breathing again. The lack of oxygen is starting to get to you.

From an earlier reply you made as to what the motivation of the attack on the consulate was: "anniversary of 9-11?" So what is significant about 9-11 that would want people to attack the U.S. consulate? The reason you were breathless was not my reply but the fact you so far over the waters of spin that landmarks actually shock you. You should start breathing again. The lack of oxygen is starting to get to you.

lol are you actually saying Muslims have no motivation for an attack on American interests on the anniversary of 9-11?

seriously i'm only trying to gauge the depth of your ignorance

lol are you actually saying Muslims have no motivation for an attack on American interests on the anniversary of 9-11?

Well now you just changed what you said. And the question is not whether the attackers might have had motivations for the attack on the U.S. consulate. The question is what specifically were those motivations. And one can not simply say that the investigation will determine those because in order to have the investigation about lying in the first place that other motivation must be known.

The OP is based on a lie, or a couple of lies actually. First, the GOP has been looking into the Benghazi affair from day one, it didnt just start this election year, and second, the only reason it's still going on is that the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton have been stonewalling and otherwise obstructing the investigation every step of the way.

You right about that. The GOP's pursuit of the "Benghazi cover-up" did not just start. It started at 10:10 p.m. on the day of the attack when Presidential candidate Mitt Romney released a press statement about the handling of the attack.

Are you actually saying that the publishing of anti-Muslim anti-Muhammed material cannot motivate some Muslims to violence?

That's really ignorant.

why are left-wingers so maniacally stupid?

the talking point this thread is being created with is an excercise in liberal hypocrisy..left-wing nutjobs are whining about an ad on the Republican National Committee website that asks for donations

just for sh*ts and giggles to to the Dem version; the DNC website.

virtually the whole home page is one big plea for donations

idiots and hypcrites

Except the Right's latest Messiah, Trey Gowdy, said that it would be evil to raise money on the Benghazi matter,

and he said it at the same time emails were going out to do exactly that, and they were invoking HIS name as part of the pitch.

btw, this automatically makes the latest hearings an even bigger partisan hack joke than the rest of them were.

why are left-wingers so maniacally stupid?

the talking point this thread is being created with is an excercise in liberal hypocrisy..left-wing nutjobs are whining about an ad on the Republican National Committee website that asks for donations

just for sh*ts and giggles to to the Dem version; the DNC website.

virtually the whole home page is one big plea for donations

idiots and hypcrites

Except the Right's latest Messiah, Trey Gowdy, said that it would be evil to raise money on the Benghazi matter,

and he said it at the same time emails were going out to do exactly that, and they were invoking HIS name as part of the pitch.

btw, this automatically makes the latest hearings an even bigger partisan hack joke than the rest of them were.

UM; NO IT DOESNT LEFTARD; THERE IS still the question of the lies and the cover-up to answer.

you want to hold Gowdy guilty for something he didnt do and according to you spoke out against/

you're an ignorant idiot and you're neot even aware what you said contradicts the conclusion you came to

You right about that. The GOP's pursuit of the "Benghazi cover-up" did not just start. It started at 10:10 p.m. on the day of the attack when Presidential candidate Mitt Romney released a press statement about the handling of the attack.

And the reason it's still going on is NOT because they want to raise money, it's because the administration has been obstructing the investigation from day one.

Forum List

Back