Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

Your "signature" is a liberal diatribe without a single foundation in reality. I can think of no reason to "memorize" it. I hear enough bullshit every day --- i don't need that much more.
As usual you're full of b*******and have no argument. My signature is full of facts what's wrong they're all proven as opposed to your 55 trillion b*******. What A pompous brainwashed ass...
Hey! It was YOUR proposal that generated the $55 trillion debt, not mine. At least own your ignorance.

Tell me, what did you teach? Since we know it obviously wasn't one of the math disciplines (based on your inability to mount a counter-argument against hard numbers), and it definitely wasn't in the languages (give the quality of your posts), just exactly what did you teach?
Economics is hardly hard numbers, idiot LOL I taught French Spanish and history. My posts aren't so great because I just started using a smartphone amazing thing...
Stick to the romance languages .... economics and politics are WAY out of your league.
You got nothing but pure b******* boy...
It is history that I have a masters in. You have a masters in GOP brainwashing...

Yep huge giveaway to the rich and Wrecking the middle class and the country doesn't matter you're right. Idiot
I notice you don't recommend a single thing for the middle class to do to improve their position. Are they incapable? When are you going to realize that the simple truth is the middle class is woefully unqualified to increase their worth in today's market? You complain because the buggy whip maker can't get a raise, despite the fact that we have used buggy whips in 75 years. Somehow, you think that an unskilled laborer - and, given the changes in our economy, most people are rapidly becoming unskilled - should somehow be gifted a greater salary despite their decidedly decreasing contribution.

Tell me -- Mr. Teacher - how can not taking money from the rich be considered a "giveaway"?
After 35 years of reaganism, college has never been more expensive training programs have never been more expensive taxes on the rich never been lower taxes on the middle class and the poor have never been higher and our infrastructure has never been in worse shape. Great job GOP. And you blame the victims for being lazy what an a******. Not to worry you have plenty of company. The GOP is the stupidest most brainwashed greediest most idiotic party in the world everybody knows it but you.
Let's be clear - I did not claim that the American worker was lazy. I did, however, claim that the American worker, as a class, lacks competitive technical skills that will increase his income and lifestyle in the current and future marketplace. I also claimed that whining about how abused they are only provides some with an easy excuse for not putting forth the effort necessary to make them competitive.

35 years of Reaganism!! Those DAMN Democrats - they sold you out, huh? Fucking liberals are even worse - look what they did to you. Told you all kinds of lies, got themselves elected, and then went over to dark side! At least the Republicans were honest - you knew what you were getting. But those DAMN Democrats ... they fooled you!! The bastards!!
The Democrats under Reagan where the last time a party did The Honorable thing and gave a president what they were elected for. Republicans have never. They're totally bought off by the rich the greedy rich and the only reason they get elected is because they brainwash the ignorant, like you.
See? You REALLY don't understand.

I'm not one of the brainwashed ... I'm one of the rich.
The Rich who run the GOP are at least multi-millionaires you are b*******LOL

As usual you're full of b*******and have no argument. My signature is full of facts what's wrong they're all proven as opposed to your 55 trillion b*******. What A pompous brainwashed ass...
Hey! It was YOUR proposal that generated the $55 trillion debt, not mine. At least own your ignorance.

Tell me, what did you teach? Since we know it obviously wasn't one of the math disciplines (based on your inability to mount a counter-argument against hard numbers), and it definitely wasn't in the languages (give the quality of your posts), just exactly what did you teach?
Economics is hardly hard numbers, idiot LOL I taught French Spanish and history. My posts aren't so great because I just started using a smartphone amazing thing...
Stick to the romance languages .... economics and politics are WAY out of your league.
You got nothing but pure b******* boy...
It is history that I have a masters in. You have a masters in GOP brainwashing...
Actually, my Masters is in Political Science - my bachelor's in journalism.

Are you done with the childish little insults? Does that soothe your obviously flagging ego?

I notice you don't recommend a single thing for the middle class to do to improve their position. Are they incapable? When are you going to realize that the simple truth is the middle class is woefully unqualified to increase their worth in today's market? You complain because the buggy whip maker can't get a raise, despite the fact that we have used buggy whips in 75 years. Somehow, you think that an unskilled laborer - and, given the changes in our economy, most people are rapidly becoming unskilled - should somehow be gifted a greater salary despite their decidedly decreasing contribution.

Tell me -- Mr. Teacher - how can not taking money from the rich be considered a "giveaway"?
After 35 years of reaganism, college has never been more expensive training programs have never been more expensive taxes on the rich never been lower taxes on the middle class and the poor have never been higher and our infrastructure has never been in worse shape. Great job GOP. And you blame the victims for being lazy what an a******. Not to worry you have plenty of company. The GOP is the stupidest most brainwashed greediest most idiotic party in the world everybody knows it but you.
Let's be clear - I did not claim that the American worker was lazy. I did, however, claim that the American worker, as a class, lacks competitive technical skills that will increase his income and lifestyle in the current and future marketplace. I also claimed that whining about how abused they are only provides some with an easy excuse for not putting forth the effort necessary to make them competitive.

35 years of Reaganism!! Those DAMN Democrats - they sold you out, huh? Fucking liberals are even worse - look what they did to you. Told you all kinds of lies, got themselves elected, and then went over to dark side! At least the Republicans were honest - you knew what you were getting. But those DAMN Democrats ... they fooled you!! The bastards!!
The Democrats under Reagan where the last time a party did The Honorable thing and gave a president what they were elected for. Republicans have never. They're totally bought off by the rich the greedy rich and the only reason they get elected is because they brainwash the ignorant, like you.

... and your point is? I qualify.

... and your point is? I qualify.
Add for hell then. congratulations

They like a PROGRESSIVE tax system in order to punish the productive.
I recognize that I have benefited more from the government spending than the average factory worker.

I strongly object to a tax system that creates leeches, hangers-on, and people dependent on the government. The very concept of not paying ANY taxes is anathema to the American ideal. By what convoluted logic would somebody think that they should be entitled to something they aren't even contributing to paying for?

I recognize that there are people who can't make a decent living - but that has nothing to do with their tax responsibility. If you make $5 per hour, and work 1,000 hours a year, you earn $5,000. To get that, you had to use public transportation, government-provided utilities, government subsidized energy sources, etc., etc., etc. In addition, they are on welfare and Medicaid and food stamps. In 2015, the national average "income" from welfare exceeded $40,000! (Do ‘welfare’ recipients get $35,000 in benefits a year? (family of two children, single parent)

Explain to me why someone would think they should get that all for free ... no, not for free. Paid for by somebody else. Asking them to contribute $500 so they can get $40,000 doesn't seem unreasonable. In fact, it seems like a damn good deal. Sign me up for 5 of those!!!

Progs have obtained power by convincing the underclass they are victims who need free shit paid for by those who are productive.

Progs will NEVER cut spending, because they LOVE TO SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY SO THEY CAN GET VOTES.

Progs will never ask their electorate to be self sufficient. They need an ignorant and compliant electorate.
On the other hand, Dupe, in reality under Democrats spending and debt goes down relative to what happens under the big spending hypocrite GOP... But thanks for cutting services at education at training for the middle class all to Pander to the rich brainwashing GOP, idiot.
You know --- you whine and bitch and moan ----

but you never offer alternative solutions.

What is your proposal to 1) eliminate the deficit, 2) decrease the debt, and 3) control government spending?

Time to put up or shut up.

It's just not what they do. If they ever talk specifics, their true intentions might be discovered, or they would have to actually show what knowledge they have (or lack thereof)

Not one Prog would explain what their perfect tax bracket structure would be....they just parrot Hillary. "THE RICH SHOULD PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!"

Well, who the fuck are "THE RICH" and what is their "FAIR SHARE"?

Seth RICH'S fair share was his life...maybe that's who Hillary was talking about.

"Fair share" just means"more".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 trillion added under Obama.

Thanks to Bush Jr.
It was just a matter of time before the liberal playbook would be exercised.

liberal-arguments-750.jpg

I'm still waiting for Republicans to put out the Balanced Budget Amendment that they screamed about for eight years

A rather concise summary !!
Brainwashed bumper sticker slogan to be concise... GOP Dupes... 35 years of middle class ruin and you dopes blame it on the victims...
You know --- you whine and bitch and moan ----

but you never offer alternative solutions.

What is your proposal to 1) eliminate the deficit, 2) decrease the debt, and 3) control government spending?

Time to put up or shut up.
WTF are you talking about? Obviously tax the rich and giant corporations their fair share and go back to spending money on the non Rich so they can get the good jobs going begging and we can have a healthy infrastructure to compete in the world. It's only what Democrats have been saying for 30 years... Change the goddamn Channel and open your eyes! Super dupe...

Hmmm ---- here's what we know.

If you were to tax the top 2% at a rate of 100% - everything they earn for one year - you will generate enough income for the federal government to operate for 18 days ---- get that? Less than three weeks.

If you were to tax ALL corporations at a rate of 100% of all their profits - you will generate enough income for the federal government to operate for 32 days.

So --- tell me ---- where are you going to get money for the other 315 days?

But, I'm sure you already knew that, didn't you?

So, since your approach is obviously untenable .... what's your next suggestion?

See? It's easy to spout generalities and bumper stickers ---- but actually doing something is a lot more difficult.
Bulshit, but thanks for the talking point. Tax them their fair share for 35 years and we will be a hell of a lot better off than we are now, screwing the non-rich and our infrastructure for 35 years. Nobody said it was going to happen overnight, Dupe.

Ok ---- finally, we get something concrete out of you.

What do you consider a "fair share" for the top 1%? We'll take that, and extrapolate it out 35 years, and see how we're doing?

What's a "fair share"?
In order to answer that question, you first need to let it sink in that the top 1 percent in USA own more wealth than the bottom 90 percent.

Who just pocket it and pass it on to their kiddies, who turn out to be spoiled brats.

Come on, Progs...

What is the specific tax structure you want?

Here, I'll lay it out for you....just add your numbers:

Income Tax Rate
$0-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%

I don't know how many tax rates you guys want.

So, what are your numbers, Progs?
OK lets do it

< $50 k..... 0
$50k- $300k......25%
$300k -1 mil......40%
$1 million plus....50%

Republicans are deficit/debt hypocrites - only outraged when Democrats are in power. Just imagine the deficit/debt when Trump leaves office.

The deficit is the annual difference between government spending and government revenue.

The debt is the total amount of money the U.S. government owes. It representsthe accumulation of past deficits, minus surpluses.

Debt vs. Deficits: What's the Difference?

We need the Gingrich Congress back.

What we really need is a Democratic president and Congress to fix the last 40 years of bought off GOP corruption and Pander to the rich taxes and policy.
The best combination we've had recently is a Republican Congress and a democrat president more worried about getting laid than the economy.
Add a .com bubble... The economy's been crap for the middle class for 35 years, all under Pander to the Rich GOP tax rates and policies...

Poor useless democrats.

It doesn't matter who owns it ---- what matters is how much you tax it.We are talking about what to do about the national debt.
We just showed you that taking 100% of everything the top 1% makes only pays for 18 days of government spending. You ride that horse til it drops - but it still ain't gonna get you there.

Quit whining and come up with a substantive proposal that will WORK. Don't read bumper stickers to me - think it thru.
It doesn't matter? Right-wing idiocy you've been stealing from the middle class and the poor for 35 years now. you're idiots
LOL --- I knew you would jump right on that. So typical of the uninformed.

If the income is going to be taxed, it doesn't make any difference who gets the income, they will have to pay the tax.

Frankly, you come off as a sniveling little baby who is upset that you can't have the pacifier the other baby has. You keep whining about what THEY have, rather than trying to figure out how to get more for yourself. Get a job - save your money - get out of debt - get an education.

It ain't rocket science.
Yep huge giveaway to the rich and Wrecking the middle class and the country doesn't matter you're right. Idiot

Those poor useless democrats.

OK lets do it

< $50 k..... 0
$50k- $300k......25%
$300k -1 mil......40%
$1 million plus....50%

Okay. Is that with or without deductions?...including all taxes, local, state and federal?...or just federal, based on gross, no deductions.

How much money will your plan put into the federal coffers?

10 trillion added under Obama.

Thanks to Bush Jr.
... which, of course, is simplicity personified. Refusing to take your share of the responsibility, much?

I'm just curious, did you ever take a look at Obama policy contribution to debt?
Absolutely. Obama policies (and I'll ignore the impact of the recession) are directly responsible for about $3.6 trillion of the current national debt. These are Obama-directed programs, not affiliated with the recession, that created an increase in government spending by that amount.

As an aside, we can directly attribute $5.2 trillion to the recession.

The two, added together, generally equal the $9 trillion increase in the national debt during the Obama years.

Method 3. How Obama's Policies Increased the Debt

The CBO found that the largest contributor to the debt was the Obama tax cuts, which were an extension of the Bush tax cuts. They added $858 billion to the debt in 2011 and 2012.

The next largest was the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. It added $787 billion between 2009 and 2012. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded job-creating public works projects. Like the Obama tax cuts, the ARRA was an attempt to stimulate the economy after the 2008 financial crisis

Obama increased military spending to an average of $800 billion a year. In fact, his security budget request of $895 billion in FY 2011 set a new record.

In FY 2013, he requested $851 billion. That happened even though he withdrew troops from Iraq in 2012 and eliminated the threat from Osama bin Laden in 2011. Obama spent $857 billion in contingency funds during his administration. That was more than the $850 billion Bush devoted to the War on Terror.

What about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act? It didn't add anything to the debt in Obama's first term. That's because most of its costs began in 2014. That's when it set up health insurance exchanges and extended coverage to more low-income people. In fact, tax increases offset costs to the tune of $104 billion between 2010 and 2019. For more, see Obamacare Costs.

Congress and Obama also negotiated the sequestration budget cuts. They cut the deficit by a small percent. When all these are added up, Obama's debt contribution was $983 billion between 2009 and 2017. (Source: Ezra Klein, "Doing the Math on Obama's Deficits," The Wall Street Journal, January 31, 2014.) Find out whether Trump or Obama Is Better for the Economy.

https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

/----/ You think there was no debt when Dems ran Congress for 40 years?

We've had a debt load since the 1840's. Your screeching about the debt today rings hollow because you didn't give a shit when Bush erased a surplus and produced 4 record deficits that doubled the debt.

And why are you so concerned about debt, anyway? What is your fear?
/—-/ there has been no surplus since WWII

Come on, Progs...

What is the specific tax structure you want?

Here, I'll lay it out for you....just add your numbers:

Income Tax Rate
$0-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%

I don't know how many tax rates you guys want.

So, what are your numbers, Progs?
OK lets do it

< $50 k..... 0
$50k- $300k......25%
$300k -1 mil......40%
$1 million plus....50%

Ok, you're part way ..... under your scheme, how much tax revenue will the federal government receive over the next 35 years? How much extra money does that make available to programs?

the politicians in Washington need to FEED THE BEAST.

They want to TAX and SPEND to keep their own personal money and power.

Congress is no longer a "REPRESENTATIVE" body of the constituents from their districts....Congress tells us what we are ALLOWED to do and how much of OUR money we are ALLOWED to keep.

Term limits are a fucking MUST. good enough for POTUS.....good enough for EVERY elected official!

Last edited:
Brainwashed bumper sticker slogan to be concise... GOP Dupes... 35 years of middle class ruin and you dopes blame it on the victims...
WTF are you talking about? Obviously tax the rich and giant corporations their fair share and go back to spending money on the non Rich so they can get the good jobs going begging and we can have a healthy infrastructure to compete in the world. It's only what Democrats have been saying for 30 years... Change the goddamn Channel and open your eyes! Super dupe...

Hmmm ---- here's what we know.

If you were to tax the top 2% at a rate of 100% - everything they earn for one year - you will generate enough income for the federal government to operate for 18 days ---- get that? Less than three weeks.

If you were to tax ALL corporations at a rate of 100% of all their profits - you will generate enough income for the federal government to operate for 32 days.

So --- tell me ---- where are you going to get money for the other 315 days?

But, I'm sure you already knew that, didn't you?

So, since your approach is obviously untenable .... what's your next suggestion?

See? It's easy to spout generalities and bumper stickers ---- but actually doing something is a lot more difficult.
Bulshit, but thanks for the talking point. Tax them their fair share for 35 years and we will be a hell of a lot better off than we are now, screwing the non-rich and our infrastructure for 35 years. Nobody said it was going to happen overnight, Dupe.

Ok ---- finally, we get something concrete out of you.

What do you consider a "fair share" for the top 1%? We'll take that, and extrapolate it out 35 years, and see how we're doing?

What's a "fair share"?
In order to answer that question, you first need to let it sink in that the top 1 percent in USA own more wealth than the bottom 90 percent.

Who just pocket it and pass it on to their kiddies, who turn out to be spoiled brats.

Your perfect tax structure is?

Forum List

Back