Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

But there is no law that states the committee cant allow members to sit in and even ask questions.. why is schiff not allowing it?
Why invite more? I don't understand why you think more Republicans need to be at these hearings. Do they not trust the Republicans on the committee?
Who knows if they do,, but let them sit in

They represent Americans in their district we have questions
The House debates each article of impeachment before it votes. They can raise their questions then.
They want to question the witnesses, dumbass.

Republicans are able to question witness, dumbfuck. Don't you know anything?
All you have are rumors from a closed hearing

That adds up to nothing

It's been thoroughly explained why the doors are closed and there have been many examples of previous Congressional investigations held behind closed doors; many led by Republicans.

You fools are being led around by the nose and whipped into a frenzy over nonsensical issues, like this being a private inquiry or that Republicans are being shut out, because the rightwing sees more and more evidence coming out that Trump withheld the Ukraine sid up in exchange for them to look for dirt on Biden.

You fools are being led around by the nose and whipped into a frenzy over nonsensical issues,

Fools huh?

Nonsensical issues?

You want to destroy the nonviolent process of elected leaders and replace it with partisan fake legal witch hunts

Thats a threat to the American way that trump voters understand very well
Did you know that impeachment is explained in the constitution?

I do know that

Do you know how serious that is?

Liberals have trivialized impeachment by calling to remove ytump before he was even sworn in

And for three years democrats have searched for an excuse to do so

Thats not the American way
Oh? Imploring other nations to find dirt on political opponents is the American way?

You mean asking other nations to investigate whether a sitting Vice President enriched his son?
There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation.

You fools are being led around by the nose and whipped into a frenzy over nonsensical issues,

Fools huh?

Nonsensical issues?

You want to destroy the nonviolent process of elected leaders and replace it with partisan fake legal witch hunts

I do know that

Liberals have trivialized impeachment by calling to remove ytump before he was even sworn in

Oh? Imploring other nations to find dirt on political opponents is the American way?

You mean asking other nations to investigate whether a sitting Vice President enriched his son?
There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation.

Running for president is not a license to steal

If biden is guilty he should be exposed

Who's hiding? There are Democrats and Republicans participating in these hearings. Next time, try not to drop the mic on your foot.

These hearings are as big a sham as the hearings on "Russian collusion"...or the confirmation hearing for Brett Kavanaugh! Democrats are now the Party of the Big Lie! People like Adan Schiff hide behind closed doors...grilling witnesses for hours and then cherry picking anything at all that could POSSIBLY be damaging to Trump from those hours of testimony and then leaking that cherry picked testimony without context to a compliant main stream media who reports it as "explosive"! Sunlight is the best remedy to what Schiff is doing! Let the people KNOW what's being done behind closed doors. Make Democrats who are calling for impeachment nightly on the news back those calls up with a formal impeachment vote in the House!
:cuckoo:

I'm still waiting for Schiff to produce the incontrovertible evidence he stated he had that Trump had colluded with Russia in the 2016 election! Any idea when that might be coming, Faun? Why is someone who's proven themselves to be a shameless liar been put in charge of an investigation that's supposedly about uncovering the truth?
Collusion was ruled out by Mueller, lying con tool. Please try to keep up.

So when is Schiff going to produce his incontrovertible evidence, Faun? Care to wager if THAT will ever happen?
First and foremost, I don't take bets with cons. Especially with lying con tools like you. I've never seen one yet pay up when they lose.

Cpn deplorability aside, Schiff is building his case for impeachment as we type. Once he's collected everything he needs, then he'll make it public.

It's been thoroughly explained why the doors are closed and there have been many examples of previous Congressional investigations held behind closed doors; many led by Republicans.

You fools are being led around by the nose and whipped into a frenzy over nonsensical issues, like this being a private inquiry or that Republicans are being shut out, because the rightwing sees more and more evidence coming out that Trump withheld the Ukraine sid up in exchange for them to look for dirt on Biden.

Fools huh?

Nonsensical issues?

I do know that

Don’t use tax money to fatten the pockets of your loser son
Prove Biden did that...

Fools huh?

Nonsensical issues?

I do know that

Its called investigating corruption by the previous administration and well within trumps authority as president
LOLOL

No, it's not within a president's authority if it violates U.S. law. Jeez, you cultists are fucked in the head to block that out.

The House debates each article of impeachment before it votes. They can raise their questions then.

We're talking about all the Republicans, moron. and not before the public, shit for brains. They also can't call their own witnesses. The public isn't going to read 3 months of testimony when the House votes on this circus. That's what Schiff is counting on. Leak anything that makes Trump look bad, and no one will know about any evidence to the contrary.
Not every Republican is on those committees, fucking moron. Only committees Pelosi designated would be participating in the impeachment inquiry are included.
Congress is congress and used to sit in on all hearings

Why invite more? I don't understand why you think more Republicans need to be at these hearings. Do they not trust the Republicans on the committee?

All you have are rumors from a closed hearing

That adds up to nothing
Then you should have nothing to worry about then.

Fools huh?

Nonsensical issues?

I do know that

Prove Biden did that...
You want a private citizen to provide the evidence BEFORE biden has been investigated?

Thats not how it works

I do know that

Strawman.

No one said running for president is a license to steal. :cuckoo:

We're talking about all the Republicans, moron. and not before the public, shit for brains. They also can't call their own witnesses. The public isn't going to read 3 months of testimony when the House votes on this circus. That's what Schiff is counting on. Leak anything that makes Trump look bad, and no one will know about any evidence to the contrary.
Not every Republican is on those committees, fucking moron. Only committees Pelosi designated would be participating in the impeachment inquiry are included.
Congress is congress and used to sit in on all hearings
Except they don't.

I do know that

Prove Biden did that...
You want a private citizen to provide the evidence BEFORE biden has been investigated?

Thats not how it works
Then his claim is baseless.

Fools huh?

Nonsensical issues?

I do know that

Its called investigating corruption by the previous administration and well within trumps authority as president
LOLOL

No, it's not within a president's authority if it violates U.S. law. Jeez, you cultists are fucked in the head to block that out.
You sound like a very radical leftie

As the chief law enforcement officer trump can investigate corruption wherever it exists

These hearings are as big a sham as the hearings on "Russian collusion"...or the confirmation hearing for Brett Kavanaugh! Democrats are now the Party of the Big Lie! People like Adan Schiff hide behind closed doors...grilling witnesses for hours and then cherry picking anything at all that could POSSIBLY be damaging to Trump from those hours of testimony and then leaking that cherry picked testimony without context to a compliant main stream media who reports it as "explosive"! Sunlight is the best remedy to what Schiff is doing! Let the people KNOW what's being done behind closed doors. Make Democrats who are calling for impeachment nightly on the news back those calls up with a formal impeachment vote in the House!
:cuckoo:

I'm still waiting for Schiff to produce the incontrovertible evidence he stated he had that Trump had colluded with Russia in the 2016 election! Any idea when that might be coming, Faun? Why is someone who's proven themselves to be a shameless liar been put in charge of an investigation that's supposedly about uncovering the truth?

So when is Schiff going to produce his incontrovertible evidence, Faun? Care to wager if THAT will ever happen?
First and foremost, I don't take bets with cons. Especially with lying con tools like you. I've never seen one yet pay up when they lose.

Cpn deplorability aside, Schiff is building his case for impeachment as we type. Once he's collected everything he needs, then he'll make it public.

Like he made his incontrovertible evidence of collusion public? Funny stuff, Faun...

Schiff isn't building a case for impeachment...he's conspiring with others to smear a sitting President with unsubstantiated accusations that he never WILL prove!

Schiff keeps the proceedings behind closed doors because he doesn't want the public to see how flimsy the "evidence" is against Trump and how blatantly political this entire farce is!

I do know that

LOLOL

You sound like a very radical leftie

As the chief law enforcement officer trump can investigate corruption wherever it exists
LOLOLOL

Expressing the law be upheld makes me a very radical leftie??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And no, not even the chief law enforcer can violate the law. NO ONE is above the law.

I do know that

Strawman.

No one said running for president is a license to steal.

If you say biden cant be investigated because he’s running for president that gives him a license to steal

Like he made his incontrovertible evidence of collusion public? Funny stuff, Faun...

Schiff isn't building a case for impeachment...he's conspiring with others to smear a sitting President with unsubstantiated accusations that he never WILL prove!
I think schiff is just trying to smear trump with no real expectation of impeachment

Seems to me he's making his case. More than half of those polled now want Trump impeached and convicted. And the latest polls don't factor in Taylor's damaging testimony.

:dance:

Strawman.

No one said running for president is a license to steal.

If you say biden cant be investigated because he’s running for president that gives him a license to steal

Faun believes that a Republican President shouldn't be above the law...but a Democrat RUNNING for President should be protected from the law! It's that kind of double standard that makes Faun such a piece of work!

Forum List

Back