Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

So when is Schiff going to produce his incontrovertible evidence, Faun? Care to wager if THAT will ever happen?
First and foremost, I don't take bets with cons. Especially with lying con tools like you. I've never seen one yet pay up when they lose.

Cpn deplorability aside, Schiff is building his case for impeachment as we type. Once he's collected everything he needs, then he'll make it public.

Like he made his incontrovertible evidence of collusion public? Funny stuff, Faun...

Schiff isn't building a case for impeachment...he's conspiring with others to smear a sitting President with unsubstantiated accusations that he never WILL prove!
Seems to me he's making his case.
More than half of those polled now want Trump impeached and convicted.
And the latest polls don't factor in Taylor's damaging testimony.

:dance:

If I were you dont bet the rent money an the word of leftwing push polls
LOLOL

Quinnipiac is now a leftwing poll? Lemme guess... you think any poll with results you don't like is a leftwing poll?

Quinnipiac is now a leftwing poll? Lemme guess... you think any poll with results you don't like is a leftwing poll?

I have no faith in pollsters

Most of whom are liberal but all are connected to the washington establishment

Poll results are not accurate

Ask enough lib democrats and they can get any result they want

Generally does not there have to be evidence of a crime or an actual crime before hearings are held? Absent that it absolutely does conform to the definition of a witch hunt.
You have it ass backwards. The whole point of hearings/Independent Counsels is to determine if there was a crime committed.
No. The police are not at my house poking around to see what they can come up with because there is no indication nor evidence that anything wrong has happened
You being blinded by emotions is not sufficient to have investigated to see if your emotional qualms are valid.
This is another drawn out dog and pony show witch hunt with the sole intention of disparaging Trump
If the police have probable cause that you committed a crime, then they can poke around.

I didn't say that either, ya lyin' con tool.

face-palm-gif.278959

Ah, so you think Trump WAS correct in asking the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden for possible influence peddling?
No, I didn't say that either, lying con tool.

Do you understand English??

Ah, so you DO think Obama was correct in asking for an investigation into Trump when HE was running for President...

But you DON'T think it's correct for Trump to ask for an investigation into Biden when HE is running for President?
Obama asked the FBI to investigate Trump. What law did that violate?

What law did Trump violate asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden?
The law of we don’t like what he will find

I mean let's be really honest here, Campers! Which is more dangerous to our election process...a sitting President asking the FBI to investigate the other Party's candidate for President based on allegations made in phony dossiers paid for by his own Party's candidate...or a sitting President asking another country to investigate corruption of a prior Vice President who MIGHT be the other Party's candidate?

Generally does not there have to be evidence of a crime or an actual crime before hearings are held? Absent that it absolutely does conform to the definition of a witch hunt.
You have it ass backwards. The whole point of hearings/Independent Counsels is to determine if there was a crime committed.
No. The police are not at my house poking around to see what they can come up with because there is no indication nor evidence that anything wrong has happened
You being blinded by emotions is not sufficient to have investigated to see if your emotional qualms are valid.
This is another drawn out dog and pony show witch hunt with the sole intention of disparaging Trump
If the police have probable cause that you committed a crime, then they can poke around.
Right, probable cause/indication/evidence
That you for confirming my assertions.

Alky Gaetz is not on any of the three committees holding hearings about Trump's crimes.

He's a lickspittle who would be Trump's inside man and would rush onto Trump's lap and whisper in his ear at the end of every day, so long as Trump let him suck on one of his giant teats.
But all rules of this deposition have always allowed all members of Congress to sit in or even ask questions why not on this one ??
FAKE NEWS

People like Charwin can't seem to understand that this "investigation" by the Democrats isn't designed to lead to an impeachment vote. If it was then Nancy Pelosi would have done that months ago! This is about keeping the narrative on alleged corruption instead of an economy that is doing extremely well and a Democratic field that is appallingly bad!

You are confused.
Impeachment inquiries and the economy is totally different animal.

The impeachment inquiry is about Trump corruptness.

The impeachment "inquiry" is about focusing the nation's attention away from the robust economy, low unemployment and low inflation to something else! If it was REALLY about impeachment then the House would vote for impeachment and the Senate would be conducting an investigation as we speak! That will never happen because this has never been about Trump corruption...it's about Democrats trying desperately to find something...ANYTHING...that they can run on in 2020!

That’s what Trumpy told you. The robust Economy has nothing to do with this lying bastard piece of shit POTUS. The most corrupted disgusting POTUS ever.

Impeachment process? There’s got to be a a law somewhere.

I mean let's be really honest here, Campers! Which is more dangerous to our election process...a sitting President asking the FBI to investigate the other Party's candidate for President based on allegations made in phony dossiers paid for by his own Party's candidate...or a sitting President asking another country to investigate corruption of a prior Vice President who MIGHT be the other Party's candidate?
Waaay too many facts to get an answer

I didn't say that either, ya lyin' con tool.

face-palm-gif.278959

Ah, so you think Trump WAS correct in asking the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden for possible influence peddling?
No, I didn't say that either, lying con tool.

Do you understand English??

Ah, so you DO think Obama was correct in asking for an investigation into Trump when HE was running for President...

But you DON'T think it's correct for Trump to ask for an investigation into Biden when HE is running for President?
Obama asked the FBI to investigate Trump. What law did that violate?

What law did Trump violate asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden?
Why do you ask that as though you haven't already asked that and as though I haven't already showed you the law he violated?

Oh, that's right -- because you're a lying con tool.

First and foremost, I don't take bets with cons. Especially with lying con tools like you. I've never seen one yet pay up when they lose.

Cpn deplorability aside, Schiff is building his case for impeachment as we type. Once he's collected everything he needs, then he'll make it public.

Like he made his incontrovertible evidence of collusion public? Funny stuff, Faun...

Schiff isn't building a case for impeachment...he's conspiring with others to smear a sitting President with unsubstantiated accusations that he never WILL prove!
Seems to me he's making his case.
And the latest polls don't factor in Taylor's damaging testimony.

:dance:

If I were you dont bet the rent money an the word of leftwing push polls
LOLOL

I have no faith in pollsters

Most of whom are liberal but all are connected to the washington establishment

Poll results are not accurate

Ask enough lib democrats and they can get any result they want
LOLOL

Actually, scientific polls are very accurate. They are off on occasion, but it's rare.

There is absolutely nothing stopping the Republican Senate from holding public hearings about Trump's crimes.

The Senate held public hearings about Watergate for fourteen months before the House began its investigation. I remember watching them on TV. Senator Sam Ervin became a TV star. He even made an American Express commercial based on his Watergate hearing notoriety.

The Republican Senate held open Benghazi hearings even though the Republican House was holding secret Benghazi hearings.

So why isn't the Republican Senate holding open hearings about Trump's and Rudy the Hand Grenade's activities in the Ukraine?

Hmmmmmmmmm...

because Trumps staff debunked his Ukraine horseshit when it first started.

just a guess.

Just like we got between the whistleblower's complaint and the release of Trump's perfect phone call with Zelensky.

There is absolutely nothing stopping the Republican Senate from holding public hearings about Trump's crimes.

The Senate held public hearings about Watergate for fourteen months before the House began its investigation. I remember watching them on TV. Senator Sam Ervin became a TV star. He even made an American Express commercial based on his Watergate hearing notoriety.

The Republican Senate held open Benghazi hearings even though the Republican House was holding secret Benghazi hearings.

So why isn't the Republican Senate holding open hearings about Trump's and Rudy the Hand Grenade's activities in the Ukraine?

Hmmmmmmmmm...

just a guess.
All of Dems stuff is guesses and guesswork is an emotion that does not lead to investigations nor impeachments

People like Charwin can't seem to understand that this "investigation" by the Democrats isn't designed to lead to an impeachment vote. If it was then Nancy Pelosi would have done that months ago! This is about keeping the narrative on alleged corruption instead of an economy that is doing extremely well and a Democratic field that is appallingly bad!

You are confused.
Impeachment inquiries and the economy is totally different animal.

The impeachment inquiry is about Trump corruptness.

The impeachment "inquiry" is about focusing the nation's attention away from the robust economy, low unemployment and low inflation to something else! If it was REALLY about impeachment then the House would vote for impeachment and the Senate would be conducting an investigation as we speak! That will never happen because this has never been about Trump corruption...it's about Democrats trying desperately to find something...ANYTHING...that they can run on in 2020!

That’s what Trumpy told you. The robust Economy has nothing to do with this lying bastard piece of shit POTUS. The most corrupted disgusting POTUS ever.

Impeachment process? There’s got to be a a law somewhere.

We get that you don't like Trump, Charwin! (eye roll) That doesn't change the fact that his policies have been very good for the American economy. It is what it is...and calling him names won't change that! Neither will running candidates that don't have a clue how to create jobs or keep an economy growing!

I mean let's be really honest here, Campers!

That sounds promising!

Which is more dangerous to our election process...a sitting President asking the FBI to investigate the other Party's candidate for President based on allegations made in phony dossiers paid for by his own Party's candidate...or a sitting President asking another country to investigate corruption of a prior Vice President who MIGHT be the other Party's candidate?

Ah, President Obama asked "the FBI to investigate" Trump?

Only a completely demented goof can even for a millisecond believe that pap.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

just a guess.
All of Dems stuff is guesses and guesswork is an emotion that does not lead to investigations nor impeachments

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

but but but HILLARY !

:abgg2q.jpg:

Just like we got between the whistleblower's complaint and the release of Trump's perfect phone call with Zelensky.
You already unintentionally confirmed my assertions so go play with someone else who has not bested you over and over again.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

just a guess.

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

but but but HILLARY !

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trumps staff is not governance

Forum List

Back