Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

You have it ass backwards. The whole point of hearings/Independent Counsels is to determine if there was a crime committed.
No. The police are not at my house poking around to see what they can come up with because there is no indication nor evidence that anything wrong has happened
You being blinded by emotions is not sufficient to have investigated to see if your emotional qualms are valid.
This is another drawn out dog and pony show witch hunt with the sole intention of disparaging Trump
If the police have probable cause that you committed a crime, then they can poke around.
Right, probable cause/indication/evidence
That you for confirming my assertions.
Just like we got between the whistleblower's complaint and the release of Trump's perfect phone call with Zelensky.
You already unintentionally confirmed my assertions so go play with someone else who has not bested you over and over again.
LOLOL

No worries, I'll let you know when you best me. :lmao:

I mean let's be really honest here, Campers!

That sounds promising!

Which is more dangerous to our election process...a sitting President asking the FBI to investigate the other Party's candidate for President based on allegations made in phony dossiers paid for by his own Party's candidate...or a sitting President asking another country to investigate corruption of a prior Vice President who MIGHT be the other Party's candidate?

Ah, President Obama asked "the FBI to investigate" Trump?

Only a completely demented goof can even for a millisecond believe that pap.

Ah, so you believe that Barack Obama didn't know about the investigation? Or that he didn't know that Hillary Clinton's campaign paid for the dossiers that the investigation was based upon? Are you really going with that, Olde?

No one said running for president is a license to steal.

If you say biden cant be investigated because he’s running for president that gives him a license to steal

Faun believes that a Republican President shouldn't be above the law...but a Democrat RUNNING for President should be protected from the law! It's that kind of double standard that makes Faun such a piece of work!
I didn't say that either, ya lyin' con tool.

face-palm-gif.278959

Ah, so you think Trump WAS correct in asking the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden for possible influence peddling?
No, I didn't say that either, lying con tool.

Do you understand English??

Ah, so you DO think Obama was correct in asking for an investigation into Trump when HE was running for President...

But you DON'T think it's correct for Trump to ask for an investigation into Biden when HE is running for President?
Still waiting, lying con tool.... what law did Obama break by asking the FBI to look into Trump's connections with Russia?

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.

What?? Don't I see Democrats, or at least Left-wingers, constantly protesting? Constantly demanding to be heard? Do not you people on the left, always say "Freedom of Speech!" and "Power to the people!" and so on?

Are not you people the ones that say every time there is a protest, that we should listen to what protesters have to say?

What is different now? Do only the left-wingers, and people you agree with, have the right to protest and make their voices heard?

There are high ranking Republicans in that impeachment inquiry.

What part of that don’t you understand?

Again..... so what? What does that matter?

What, in your world, if there is a high ranking Republican, then freedom of speech is suspended, and we are not allow to protest anything anymore?

Did that ever stop Democraps from protesting stuff, when 'high ranking democraps' were involved? No, I don't think so.

Read post #510. Don’t stare at it.
Republicans are allowed to question the witnesses.

What does that matter? It does matter because you are insinuating that a very important inquiry should be an open door.

Republicans that tried to demonstrate was only there to confused people like you.
Being important is the reason it should be open to the public, shit for brains. You Tramp hating turds have a million reasons for supporting this circus, and they all get shot down in a matter of seconds.

Faun believes that a Republican President shouldn't be above the law...but a Democrat RUNNING for President should be protected from the law! It's that kind of double standard that makes Faun such a piece of work!

face-palm-gif.278959

Ah, so you think Trump WAS correct in asking the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden for possible influence peddling?

Ah, so you DO think Obama was correct in asking for an investigation into Trump when HE was running for President...

But you DON'T think it's correct for Trump to ask for an investigation into Biden when HE is running for President?
Still waiting, lying con tool.... what law did Obama break by asking the FBI to look into Trump's connections with Russia?
The 4th Amendment, you fucking Stalinist piece of shit. The government can't investigate people for no good reason, and Obama certainly didn't have one.

No. The police are not at my house poking around to see what they can come up with because there is no indication nor evidence that anything wrong has happened
You being blinded by emotions is not sufficient to have investigated to see if your emotional qualms are valid.
This is another drawn out dog and pony show witch hunt with the sole intention of disparaging Trump
If the police have probable cause that you committed a crime, then they can poke around.
Right, probable cause/indication/evidence
That you for confirming my assertions.
Just like we got between the whistleblower's complaint and the release of Trump's perfect phone call with Zelensky.
You already unintentionally confirmed my assertions so go play with someone else who has not bested you over and over again.
LOLOL

No worries, I'll let you know when you best me. :lmao:
You would not be able to recognize as its facts and not emotions.
And by the way, I just did it Again.

There is absolutely nothing stopping the Republican Senate from holding public hearings about Trump's crimes.

The Senate held public hearings about Watergate for fourteen months before the House began its investigation. I remember watching them on TV. Senator Sam Ervin became a TV star. He even made an American Express commercial based on his Watergate hearing notoriety.

The Republican Senate held open Benghazi hearings even though the Republican House was holding secret Benghazi hearings.

So why isn't the Republican Senate holding open hearings about Trump's and Rudy the Hand Grenade's activities in the Ukraine?

Hmmmmmmmmm...

because Trumps staff debunked his Ukraine horseshit when it first started.

just a guess.
All of Dems stuff is guesses and guesswork is an emotion that does not lead to investigations nor impeachments

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

but but but HILLARY !

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trumps staff is not governance

they are the firewall between his stupidity and reality -

you need one btw ---

Why can't the public see them? We all know it's because Schiff would be laughed out of town.

The public can not see them because the proceeding are not open to the public.

You will find out in due time.
So the public can't see them because the public can't see them? All you proved is that your a giant economy sized bonehead.

Due time is now. Anyone who makes excuses for keeping them secret is a douchebag,
You're a nobody. You don't get to decide when due time is.
I'm a voter. We all get to decide. Your belief that emperor Schiff for Brains is the sole person who gets to decide is an indication of your Stalinist mentality.
Another Constitution hating Republican.
I really get a kick out of Stalinists like you accusing others of hating the Constitution. What have I said that conflicts with the Constitution?

Last edited:
Again...let's be honest! Which Administration REALLY abused it's power? Did Donald Trump ever use the IRS against any of his political opponents? Has Donald Trump's Attorney General ever allowed the FBI to investigate any of his political opponents based on phony documents that the GOP paid to have created?

Having exhausted the one or two facts in their possession the libs are now full tilt obscenity, name calling and frothing spittle. Take your naps or time outs and rejoin us later.

face-palm-gif.278959

The 4th Amendment, you fucking Stalinist piece of shit. The government can't investigate people for no good reason, and Obama certainly didn't have one.
LOLOL

Of course there was probable cause, ya fucking moron. We knew Russia hacked Democrats and many people working on trump's campaign had deep ties to Russia.

People like Charwin can't seem to understand that this "investigation" by the Democrats isn't designed to lead to an impeachment vote. If it was then Nancy Pelosi would have done that months ago! This is about keeping the narrative on alleged corruption instead of an economy that is doing extremely well and a Democratic field that is appallingly bad!

voting on impeachment comes after the article/s have been corroborated -
This process will corroborate nothing.

LOLOL

Of course there was probable cause, ya fucking moron. We knew Russia hacked Democrats and many people working on trump's campaign had deep ties to Russia.
Utter horseshit. The Steele dossier was used to justify the warrants, and we all know that it's totally fake.

face-palm-gif.278959

Obama asked the FBI to investigate Trump. What law did that violate?

What law did Trump violate asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden?

What difference does it make? You don’t even know if Trumpy is lying or not. Or reality or fake. Just because Trumpy told you windmill can cause cancer. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

Why does Trump need to ask Ukraine to investigate a political economy Biden?
What crime did Biden committed?

Trump might not had violate any law when he asked Ukraine ....... but asking a favor in exchange for political gain. Is a sign of corruptness.

LOLOL

Utter horseshit. The Steele dossier was used to justify the warrants, and we all know that it's totally fake.
Fucking moron, trump's campaign connections with Russia were being investigated before the FBI ever saw the dossier.

face-palm-gif.278959

I didn't say that Obama did break any laws when he watched the FBI investigate Trump based on dossiers that he KNEW came from Hillary Clinton! Not breaking the law doesn't mean that it wasn't a blatant attack on our democracy! You liberals smeared the candidate of your opposing political party with fabricated "evidence" and did so by using the FBI to give your smear campaign credence!

Ah, so you believe that Barack Obama didn't know about the investigation? Or that he didn't know that Hillary Clinton's campaign paid for the dossiers that the investigation was based upon? Are you really going with that, Olde?

Compare and contrast:

"a sitting President asking the FBI to investigate the other Party's candidate for President "

Gawd, but you are a mendacious moron.

There is absolutely nothing stopping the Republican Senate from holding public hearings about Trump's crimes.

The Senate held public hearings about Watergate for fourteen months before the House began its investigation. I remember watching them on TV. Senator Sam Ervin became a TV star. He even made an American Express commercial based on his Watergate hearing notoriety.

The Republican Senate held open Benghazi hearings even though the Republican House was holding secret Benghazi hearings.

So why isn't the Republican Senate holding open hearings about Trump's and Rudy the Hand Grenade's activities in the Ukraine?

Hmmmmmmmmm...
It will soon hold hearings on the criminality of the Democrats in the House, and Schiff for Brains will be the star witness.

Last edited:

Obama asked the FBI to investigate Trump. What law did that violate?

What law did Trump violate asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden?

What difference does it make? You don’t even know if Trumpy is lying or not. Or reality or fake. Just because Trumpy told you windmill can cause cancer. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

Why does Trump need to ask Ukraine to investigate a political economy Biden?
What crime did Biden committed?

Trump might not had violate any law when he asked Ukraine ....... but asking a favor in exchange for political gain. Is a sign of corruptness.

Using your political office to enrich your family is what is corrupt. Trump hasn't done that. It appears that Biden did.

face-palm-gif.278959

I didn't say that Obama did break any laws when he watched the FBI investigate Trump based on dossiers that he KNEW came from Hillary Clinton! Not breaking the law doesn't mean that it wasn't a blatant attack on our democracy! You liberals smeared the candidate of your opposing political party with fabricated "evidence" and did so by using the FBI to give your smear campaign credence!
Well one (Obama) was legal and one (Trump) was not.

Forum List

Back