Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

Did you know that impeachment is explained in the constitution?

I do know that

Do you know how serious that is?

Liberals have trivialized impeachment by calling to remove ytump before he was even sworn in

And for three years democrats have searched for an excuse to do so

Thats not the American way
Oh? Imploring other nations to find dirt on political opponents is the American way?
Its called investigating corruption by the previous administration and well within trumps authority as president
LOLOL

No, it's not within a president's authority if it violates U.S. law. Jeez, you cultists are fucked in the head to block that out.
You sound like a very radical leftie

As the chief law enforcement officer trump can investigate corruption wherever it exists
LOLOLOL

Expressing the law be upheld makes me a very radical leftie??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And no, not even the chief law enforcer can violate the law. NO ONE is above the law.
There is no law against investigating corruption by the opposing political party

Oh? Imploring other nations to find dirt on political opponents is the American way?

You mean asking other nations to investigate whether a sitting Vice President enriched his son?
There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation.

Running for president is not a license to steal

If biden is guilty he should be exposed
Strawman.

No one said running for president is a license to steal. :cuckoo:

No one said running for president is a license to steal.

If you say biden cant be investigated because he’s running for president that gives him a license to steal
LOLOL

I didn't say that, ya dumb fucking cultist.

face-palm-gif.278959

You mean asking other nations to investigate whether a sitting Vice President enriched his son?
There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation.

Strawman.

If you say biden cant be investigated because he’s running for president that gives him a license to steal

Faun believes that a Republican President shouldn't be above the law...but a Democrat RUNNING for President should be protected from the law! It's that kind of double standard that makes Faun such a piece of work!
I didn't say that either, ya lyin' con tool.

face-palm-gif.278959

I'm still waiting for Schiff to produce the incontrovertible evidence he stated he had that Trump had colluded with Russia in the 2016 election! Any idea when that might be coming, Faun? Why is someone who's proven themselves to be a shameless liar been put in charge of an investigation that's supposedly about uncovering the truth?
Collusion was ruled out by Mueller, lying con tool. Please try to keep up.

So when is Schiff going to produce his incontrovertible evidence, Faun? Care to wager if THAT will ever happen?
First and foremost, I don't take bets with cons. Especially with lying con tools like you. I've never seen one yet pay up when they lose.

Cpn deplorability aside, Schiff is building his case for impeachment as we type. Once he's collected everything he needs, then he'll make it public.

Like he made his incontrovertible evidence of collusion public? Funny stuff, Faun...

Schiff isn't building a case for impeachment...he's conspiring with others to smear a sitting President with unsubstantiated accusations that he never WILL prove!
Seems to me he's making his case. More than half of those polled now want Trump impeached and convicted. And the latest polls don't factor in Taylor's damaging testimony.

:dance:

So Shiff leaking cherry picked items from the closed door hearings he's conducting is your definition of "making his case"?

Amusing...

I'm still waiting for Schiff to produce the incontrovertible evidence he stated he had that Trump had colluded with Russia in the 2016 election! Any idea when that might be coming, Faun? Why is someone who's proven themselves to be a shameless liar been put in charge of an investigation that's supposedly about uncovering the truth?

So when is Schiff going to produce his incontrovertible evidence, Faun? Care to wager if THAT will ever happen?
First and foremost, I don't take bets with cons. Especially with lying con tools like you. I've never seen one yet pay up when they lose.

Cpn deplorability aside, Schiff is building his case for impeachment as we type. Once he's collected everything he needs, then he'll make it public.

Like he made his incontrovertible evidence of collusion public? Funny stuff, Faun...

Schiff isn't building a case for impeachment...he's conspiring with others to smear a sitting President with unsubstantiated accusations that he never WILL prove!
Seems to me he's making his case.
More than half of those polled now want Trump impeached and convicted.
And the latest polls don't factor in Taylor's damaging testimony.

If I were you dont bet the rent money an the word of leftwing push polls

Strawman.

Faun believes that a Republican President shouldn't be above the law...but a Democrat RUNNING for President should be protected from the law! It's that kind of double standard that makes Faun such a piece of work!

face-palm-gif.278959

Ah, so you think Trump WAS correct in asking the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden for possible influence peddling?

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
Why hide?

Mic drop
You mean like Trump's taxes? Or his conversations with world leaders?

What about his extramarital affairs? Those are not illegal, but to hide them while running for POTUS is.

In fact, let's have full transparency. Let's see how his businesses are profiting off his presidency.

Seems to me he's making his case. More than half of those polled now want Trump impeached and convicted. And the latest polls don't factor in Taylor's damaging testimony.

So Shiff leaking cherry picked items from the closed door hearings he's conducting is your definition of "making his case"?

Amusing...
LOLOL

That's not the only evidence we've heard.

We also have evidence Trumo gave us when hd released his phone call with Zelensky.

We also have evidence Giuliani gave us when he appeared on CNN.

We also have evidence Trump's chief of staff gave us when he admitted quid pro quo.

The evidence is mounting, lying con tool.

Why invite more? I don't understand why you think more Republicans need to be at these hearings. Do they not trust the Republicans on the committee?
They have to vote on this swill. That's why they should be there. Every American should be able to view them since we have to vote for scum who run this circus.

Who are you to make rules as you go along?
Republicans had closed door inquiries thats the rule of the process.

Democrats had a closed door inquiries that’s the rule of the process.

The big difference in this impeachment inquiries...... There are members of high ranking Republicans in this impeachment inquiries.
What part of that don’t you understand?
No, that is not the rule for any impeachment process until this one, you fucking douchebag. They were all conducted in public, and Republicans were allowed to call witnesses.

Anyone who supports this horseshit is a douchebag.

No shit head. We are not in hearing yet. They are still doing a well thorough investigation.

The public hearings could begin this mid November. Idiot.

What part of that don’t you understand poorly informed trump idiot supporter?
BTW tough talk doesn’t mean you know what you are talking about..

But calling people "shit head" does? (eye roll)

Did you read what Bri posted against me?

Seems to me he's making his case.
And the latest polls don't factor in Taylor's damaging testimony.

If I were you dont bet the rent money an the word of leftwing push polls
LOLOL

Quinnipiac is now a leftwing poll? Lemme guess... you think any poll with results you don't like is a leftwing poll?

Strawman.

face-palm-gif.278959

Ah, so you think Trump WAS correct in asking the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden for possible influence peddling?
No, I didn't say that either, lying con tool.

Do you understand English??

Strawman.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

There is no need to lose your temper

Try to control your emotions and behave like an adult

People like Charwin can't seem to understand that this "investigation" by the Democrats isn't designed to lead to an impeachment vote. If it was then Nancy Pelosi would have done that months ago! This is about keeping the narrative on alleged corruption instead of an economy that is doing extremely well and a Democratic field that is appallingly bad!

You are confused.
Impeachment inquiries and the economy is totally different animal.

The impeachment inquiry is about Trump corruptness.

Strawman.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

There is no need to lose your temper

Try to control your emotions and behave like an adult
I didn't lose my temper. But you thinking I said things I didn't say reveals you're a dumb fucking cultist. What, I'm not supposed to say that when you reveal it?

Strawman.

face-palm-gif.278959

Ah, so you DO think Obama was correct in asking for an investigation into Trump when HE was running for President...

But you DON'T think it's correct for Trump to ask for an investigation into Biden when HE is running for President?

Generally does not there have to be evidence of a crime or an actual crime before hearings are held? Absent that it absolutely does conform to the definition of a witch hunt.
You have it ass backwards. The whole point of hearings/Independent Counsels is to determine if there was a crime committed.
No. The police are not at my house poking around to see what they can come up with because there is no indication nor evidence that anything wrong has happened
You being blinded by emotions is not sufficient to have investigated to see if your emotional qualms are valid.
This is another drawn out dog and pony show witch hunt with the sole intention of disparaging Trump

face-palm-gif.278959

Ah, so you DO think Obama was correct in asking for an investigation into Trump when HE was running for President...

But you DON'T think it's correct for Trump to ask for an investigation into Biden when HE is running for President?
Obama asked the FBI to investigate Trump. What law did that violate?

People like Charwin can't seem to understand that this "investigation" by the Democrats isn't designed to lead to an impeachment vote. If it was then Nancy Pelosi would have done that months ago! This is about keeping the narrative on alleged corruption instead of an economy that is doing extremely well and a Democratic field that is appallingly bad!

You are confused.
Impeachment inquiries and the economy is totally different animal.

The impeachment inquiry is about Trump corruptness.

The impeachment "inquiry" is about focusing the nation's attention away from the robust economy, low unemployment and low inflation to something else! If it was REALLY about impeachment then the House would vote for impeachment and the Senate would be conducting an investigation as we speak! That will never happen because this has never been about Trump corruption...it's about Democrats trying desperately to find something...ANYTHING...that they can run on in 2020!

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.

What?? Don't I see Democrats, or at least Left-wingers, constantly protesting? Constantly demanding to be heard? Do not you people on the left, always say "Freedom of Speech!" and "Power to the people!" and so on?

Are not you people the ones that say every time there is a protest, that we should listen to what protesters have to say?

What is different now? Do only the left-wingers, and people you agree with, have the right to protest and make their voices heard?

There are high ranking Republicans in that impeachment inquiry.

Again..... so what? What does that matter?

What, in your world, if there is a high ranking Republican, then freedom of speech is suspended, and we are not allow to protest anything anymore?

Did that ever stop Democraps from protesting stuff, when 'high ranking democraps' were involved? No, I don't think so.

Read post #510. Don’t stare at it.
Republicans are allowed to question the witnesses.

What does that matter? It does matter because you are insinuating that a very important inquiry should be an open door.

Republicans that tried to demonstrate was only there to confused people like you.

You still can't seem to understand, the simplest of concepts.

Democraps protest constantly. They protest everything. They protest even if there is nothing.

And whenever they are mindlessly protesting something, you people on the left, defend them no matter what they do. You defend them, even if they have nothing to really protest. You say things like "we should listen to the voice of the people!" and " This is democracy at work!" and "Speak truth to power!".

Yet when it's Republicans protesting.....

"Republicans are able to question witness, dumbfuck. Don't you know anything"

and

"Republicans that tried to demonstrate was only there to confused people like you"

and

"Republicans are allowed to question the witnesses."

Funny how I never see anyone on the left, complain when left-wingers are protesting saying "Democrats are allowed to question the witnesses" or "Democrats that tried to demonstrate was only there to confuse people like you".

Nope... never see some left-winger saying those left-wing protests shouldn't happen. Not once.

Democrats protest and Republicans protest. I should call it Repubretard..

So they both protest. But DUDE we are talking this particular dumb protest that doesn’t make sense.
Stay with the topic. We are talking about Repubretard protesting.
We are NOT talking about democrats.

face-palm-gif.278959

Obama asked the FBI to investigate Trump. What law did that violate?

What law did Trump violate asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden?

Forum List

Back