Republicans: This food is terrible and the porions are too small!

Hey, it's on you to explain why every agency we have and every office agrees that Russia hacked. You don't have to believe it. You don't have to believe in anything car crashes too but that won't stop reality. Your belief and emotions have no bearing against facts.

Hey, it's on you to explain why every agency we have and every office agrees that Russia hacked. You don't have to believe it. You don't have to believe in anything car crashes too but that won't stop reality. Your belief and emotions have no bearing against facts.

Um, NO WRONG!

Your side is making the accusation of Russian hacking.

We simply aren't buying it because of lack of evidence.

Nice try, but you can't make accusations of Russian hacking and then claim the other side has to disprove it.

Nice try. You would make a lousy lawyer.

When you are reduced to saying the other side has to disprove it, you are loudly admitting you don't have a shred of evidence.

Thanks for playing!

:lmao:

No matter how many people confirm this happened you'll just claim they ALL are lefties. Again, sounding like the failing child who says all their teachers hate him and that's why he has all E's.

Don't like the facts? Just say it's fake! ...and add a bunch of "Bwahaha's"

Kind of makes one wonder why the FBI is lying about Russian hacking. I'm pretty sure that neither Obama, not Hillary are running for office and trying to convince voters of something. It must be some complicated plot to fool the Right into a frenzy to impeach Trump. Then again, it might have something to do with Jade Helm. The government lied about that, too, and now Texas is secretly being occupied and run by the government which is in league with the UN, and the New World Order. I drove through El Paso 3 months ago, and I saw a black helicopter. Sure, it had a TV station's Newswatch logo on it, but they weren't fooling me!

Just last week they were asking why Obama didn't do anything and said it was weak. Now he takes action and they complain again.

It's like they were demanding evidence of the hacks until they want to release the facts to congress...then they say it should be kept in a secret committee. They fold like a cheese omelet. Their rule is demand what you don't have until they have it. Then complain about what you demanded even more

The only reason he "took action" is because it has to do with the election. If it was just a national security issue, he wouldn't have lifted a finger. He never has.

They do? Can you quote the heads of these agencies saying the election was hacked?

Forum List

Back