Republicans to back 3rd party bid to stop Donald Trump

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This decision may be made after next Tuesday. They say that approximately 67% of the Republican party will not vote for Donald Trump.

Republcians are willing to sacrifice the Presidency to Hillary Clinton in order to save the base of conservatism of a smaller government. Also this effort is to try and & save the Senate & House seats and all the down ballot races that will be going on across this country.

Conservatives prepare to back independent bid to stop Trump
Who can stop Trump? Republicans may have little choice but to vote Clinton
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

In their effort to get a non establishment candidate they have "rino'd" themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency--and a probable loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

This decision may be made after next Tuesday. They say that approximately 67% of the Republican party will not vote for Donald Trump.

Republcians are willing to sacrifice the Presidency to Hillary Clinton in order to save the base of conservatism of a smaller government. Also this effort is to try and & save the Senate & House seats and all the down ballot races that will be going on across this country.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

In their effort to get a non establishment candidate they have "rino'd" themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency--and a probable loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

Why dont' you take both of them, and drive over a cliff?

I'd like to see how many lemmings follow them.

Shrug.

They are risking their own political asses in trying to dictate to the voters who the candidate will be, and suckering up to the Democrats.

If 67% of the party will not vote for Trump, why are the 67% not voting in the primaries to prevent his nomination?

If it smells like crap, it's probably crap.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Why dont' you take both of them, and drive over a cliff?

I'd like to see how many lemmings follow them.

Oreo backed Carly. McCain's girl. Establishment. So it follows that Oreo would be anti Trump.

That's false. It's too late to launch a third party as the deadline for several states has ready passed. Besides, a third party launched by Republicans would simply hand the election to Clinton.

I wonder if the GOP has approached Gary Johnson, he can't win but maybe this is the year he gets above 10%

It is looking more and more like the Republican establishment, in their frantic desire to save that party, IS willing to lose the next presidential election to do that.

Of course they almost have no choice. If Trump is the nominee, they in all likelihood lose. If the nomination is yanked from him HE'LL go 3rd party and split the Republican vote, and they lose.

I think they are finally coming to grips with the reality that 2016 is lost no matter what they do. And that party will break apart no matter what they do.

Conservatives are backing Trump. Cruz is establishment all the way.

But Cruz and his supporters say they are the true conservatives. Looks like they just need to grease up their A**holes and wrassle for it.

Come back when you gather some facts.

Here's some FACTS for you. Trump and the Trumpet's have chased off every large voting block you can shake a stick at. Specifically 17% of the population, Hispanics that represent 27.5 million voters that are now in Hillary Clinton's column. This when the GOP nominee, since Reagan needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House. This year it's 46%, Trump is polling at a Negative 80% with this block. Even Republican Latino's stated months ago they would not support a Trump nominee.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif

Now add in Republicans that won't be voting for him. Then add in the largest voting block in this nation, women who are 54% of the voting population, that will be voting heavily for the 1st woman President in this nation. Then add in blacks, Muslims, Jews and everyone else he and the Trumpett's have offended, and it's fairly easy to see that the Republican party has been reduced to an all White-male---angry--ignorant mob.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Hillary Clinton has already won the Presidency, it doesn't matter who the nominee is. This is why the Republican Party is in a full panic mode. They know now that whomever the GOP nominee is, they will not be able to bring these voting blocks back in time to win the White House. So they're willing to sacrifice the White House to Hillary Clinton, because they want to save the Senate and House, and all of the down ballot races for Governors, state legislatures etc. A Donald Trump nominee, would wipe out Republicans in all of these upcoming races across the country. Republicans running for reelection or new seats have to have a top tier candidate that they can support, and it's NOT Donald Trump. You've been roped a doped by Donald Trump. You took the bait and swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Don't worry, you Trumpet's will have the next 4 to 8 years of Hillary Clinton in the oval office, to ponder what that phone call was about between Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, just prior to Trump jumping into this race.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

Last edited:
Rather than throw up their hands and concede to Hillary, it has occurred to me that some large chunk of the RP might break off (however temporarily, the way the Dixiecrats or the Southern Democrats of 1860 did) and run their own candidate independent of whatever Rump is left with.

If that were to happen, and they chose a nuts-and-bolts rational candidate (which means John Kasich), and if at the same time the other side used its own "superdelegate" scamming to nominate Hillary, I would seriously consider voting for Kasich.

Perhaps it's time for the RP, at the age of 162 (as of yesterday), to take out the trash like the DP did in 1964 at the age of 136. Let Rince Priebus lament "we have lost the knuckledraggers for a generation".

It is looking more and more like the Republican establishment, in their frantic desire to save that party, IS willing to lose the next presidential election to do that.

Of course they almost have no choice. If Trump is the nominee, they in all likelihood lose. If the nomination is yanked from him HE'LL go 3rd party and split the Republican vote, and they lose.

I think they are finally coming to grips with the reality that 2016 is lost no matter what they do. And that party will break apart no matter what they do.

What the establishment fails to realize is that their base has had it up to here with their lies and broken promises. The inside the beltway RINO's truly are deaf, dumb and blind.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Unlike you liberal shitheads, conservatives always stand on principles. If standing on principles means we lose an election, so be it. You parachutes only care about winning and power. You don't give a rats ass about any kind of principles, you probably have no principles.

Yes, if they decide to prop up someone else, or go 3rd party it will lead to a Clinton presidency. Worse, it will not save the other races, and it will be the end of the GOP. And I for one won't miss it. They have been doing stupid shit for the past 20 years or so. Good job you RINO bastards.

67% of Republicans won't voter for Trump. You don't say? Wow, that's very specific and 100% accurate. True!

It's a fact that 78.6% of statistics are just made up, the rest are bald faced lies. True!

18.9% of Republicans have no hair and 12.6% are blind in one or both ears. True!

Rather than throw up their hands and concede to Hillary, it has occurred to me that some large chunk of the RP might break off (however temporarily, the way the Dixiecrats or the Southern Democrats of 1860 did) and run their own candidate independent of whatever Rump is left with.

If that were to happen, and they chose a nuts-and-bolts rational candidate (which means John Kasich), and if at the same time the other side used its own "superdelegate" scamming to nominate Hillary, I would seriously consider voting for Kasich.

Perhaps it's time for the RP, at the age of 162 (as of yesterday), to take out the trash like the DP did in 1964 at the age of 136. Let Rince Priebus lament "we have lost the knuckledraggers for a generation".

John Kasich can't be a 3rd party, all the GOP candidates signed a pledge. I think they're considering Rick Perry. If he decides to do it, he will be the sacrificial lamb. They can't block Trump at the convention, that would be a major violent riot. So the only option is to do a 3rd party now, so Republicans can actually have a candidate they can support.

Last edited:
Conservatives are backing Trump. Cruz is establishment all the way.

But Cruz and his supporters say they are the true conservatives. Looks like they just need to grease up their A**holes and wrassle for it.

His wife is Wall Street all the way. Goldman Sachs. AND Heidi worked for Condi Rice. I just put up a thread about Cruz hiring Niel Bush and his wife for his financial team. That would be Niel Bush of the Kennebunkport Cosa Nostra family.

I think this is a possibility as well. They may have already talked to Kasich and told him to stay in for this reason. The point about losing 'the knuckledraggers' is the important one. The 'social issue' conservatives are done with the 'establishment monied Republicans', and one way or the other the two will be parting ways soon. If the Trump nomination is allowed to go through it will just be a slamming door when they leave. If it isn't, they will be pouring gasoline on the Republican house and setting it on fire as they leave. There will be physical violence on a large scale if the GOP gives the nomination to someone else.

Forum List

Back