🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans to break rank with party leaders in call for climate change action

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
"So far, at least 10 House Republicans have signed on to the resolution acknowledging that human activity contributes to climate change, and calling for actions to respond to the threat of climate change."

Republicans to break rank with party leaders in call for climate change action

Seems that when not facing re-election some Republicans feel like they can finally speak their minds. Shame more can't do this since anyone with half an ounce of common sense understands the gravity of the situation.

Now all we need is scientific prof of man made global warming and we'll be gettin somewhere!

It still amazes me that GW lacks an actual credible theory but is rather an idea backed by a lot of emotional support...

If you can't fool 10 dullards out of 247 representatives, you're not trying very hard.

Now all we need is scientific prof of man made global warming and we'll be gettin somewhere!

It still amazes me that GW lacks an actual credible theory but is rather an idea backed by a lot of emotional support...

LOL, yeah....there's no proof. Cute.

If you can't fool 10 dullards out of 247 representatives, you're not trying very hard.

Odd that these people would speak up now that they're not facing re-election. Why do you think that is?

No

Don't vote them out!! Keep them.

A republican that sides with libs over very topical issues is a find!!

Save the RINO!! Keep them alive in the preservation known as Congress!!

Now all we need is scientific prof of man made global warming and we'll be gettin somewhere! It still amazes me that GW lacks an actual credible theory but is rather an idea backed by a lot of emotional support.
Just because you don't believe it or don't understand it, doesn't mean it isn't a credible theory. We know that CO2 levels have been going up. We know that CO2 absorbs infrared radiation. What do you think will happen, if the trend continues?

Vote them out.
Vote who out? The people who aren't up for re-election?
You said they were House members. They're ALL up for re-election next year.

Sorry, they are not seeking re-election.

Sorry, but some of them are. Do try to keep up.

Oh look who finally decided to stop being lazy and actually read the article.

Good for you.

LOL, yeah....there's no proof. Cute.

The problem is that all theory's so far fail to live up to the theory, thus making them un scientific. In fact almost all science has proven there is no man made global warming, more CO2 and no warming.

When I was going up it was holes in the O-zone that was literally going to kill us all, then Global cooling, then acid rain... Now it's Global warming, er scratch that as GW failed so people shifted to Climate Change and that is faulting so now it's climate disruption.

Literally the opposite has occured since Al Gore released an inconvenient truth, less storms, mild weather... North pole still exists.

Now all we need is scientific prof of man made global warming and we'll be gettin somewhere! It still amazes me that GW lacks an actual credible theory but is rather an idea backed by a lot of emotional support.
Just because you don't believe it or don't understand it, doesn't mean it isn't a credible theory. We know that CO2 levels have been going up. We know that CO2 absorbs infrared radiation. What do you think will happen, if the trend continues?

Well seeing as the rates have gone up for many years and nothing has changed, I'd bet on... "Nothing changing."

I was listening to NPR about 2 years ago before I decided it was impossible to listen to... And they had a Warmer guy on to talk about Global warming, he had written a book n all. The host asked about the lack of temperature changes despite co2 increasing and the guy said "We don't why yet." He's pushing a theory not backed by science because like a rel;igious nutter he really really really wants there to be a Global warming god.

Forum List

Back