Republicans took control because of American stupidity

With 75% disapproval ratings and policies that most Americans dislike, why on earth would republicans get elected? It's mind boggling.

The following issues are favored by the majority of Americans:

1) Raising the minimum wage
2) Raising taxes on the wealthy
3) Background checks for gun control
4) Gay marriage
5) Extending unemployment benefits

What's the real reason for republicans getting elected? American stupidity.

Marginal issues that are overwhelmingly trumped by people's rational desires to have decent paying jobs and control of their own health care.

Government telling you what you what health coverage you must purchase is control how???

Everybody in North Dakota has a good job, and I don't think anybody would call them conservative. :oops-28:

Holy shit, you're serious...

Do you not know the definition of the word "control?" Do you not understand that when someone tells you that you MUST do something or there will be a penalty, you have no control?

North Dakota not conservative? I think you took the training wheels off too soon, you best go back to the Sesame Street message board...

With 75% disapproval ratings and policies that most Americans dislike, why on earth would republicans get elected? It's mind boggling.

4) Gay marriage

Marginal issues that are overwhelmingly trumped by people's rational desires to have decent paying jobs and control of their own health care.

Government telling you what you what health coverage you must purchase is control how???

Everybody in North Dakota has a good job, and I don't think anybody would call them conservative. :oops-28:

Do you not know the definition of the word "control?" Do you not understand that when someone tells you that you MUST do something or there will be a penalty, you have no control?

North Dakota not conservative? I think you took the training wheels off too soon, you best go back to the Sesame Street message board...

It seems to be quite....impaired.

Be nice.

Transparent competition online is control how? When fully implemented, of course, dingbat. When Pubs and insurer cronies stop obstructing in red states...

Obstructing how?
Not cooperating, not joining the exchange, not having an exchange. You tell us, Mr Insurance man/scumbag lol...

Clearly the concepts of Liberty and Representative Government elude you.
Reform was passed by elected officials, chump. Liberty to get screwed you mean...

Transparent competition online is control how? When fully implemented, of course, dingbat. When Pubs and insurer cronies stop obstructing in red states...

Obstructing how?
Not cooperating, not joining the exchange, not having an exchange. You tell us, Mr Insurance man/scumbag lol...

Reform was passed by elected officials, chump. Liberty to get screwed you mean...

Scuze me, but we have States in the United States. In many States, the majority were very opposed by the very same ObamaCare that your Overlords had to trick stupid people such as yourself into supporting. The elected leaders of those States quite rightly decided not to enable ObamaCare with a state exchange.

And HAHA you lost in 2014 largely due to the fact that some many people oppose ObamaCare.

4) Gay marriage

I made a mistake. I'm aware North Dakota is conservative. It was supposed to be an indictment of what was said.

Obstructing how?

Scuze me, but we have States in the United States. In many States, the majority were very opposed by the very same ObamaCare that your Overlords had to trick stupid people such as yourself into supporting. The elected leaders of those States quite rightly decided not to enable ObamaCare with a state exchange.

And HAHA you lost in 2014 largely due to the fact that some many people oppose ObamaCare.
So many are misinformed about it you mean, Pub dupe. ACTUAL prices going up 5.9% including red states run by scumbag Pubs. for example.

States suq- states rights is code for bigotry, and police messing with out-of-staters. Do away with state gov't would save how much?

Obstructing how?

So many are misinformed about it you mean, Pub dupe. ACTUAL prices going up 5.9% including red states run by scumbag Pubs. for example.

States suq- states rights is code for bigotry, and police messing with out-of-staters. Do away with state gov't would save how much?

That sounds positively Soviet of you franco.

Of course you had to play your pathetic RACE CARD.

What a tool.

4) Gay marriage

Be nice.

That was nice...

4) Gay marriage

Be nice.

That was nice...

LMAO.

What a tool.
There's all kinds of stupid bigotry. I'm shocked you made that jump...

Raising the minimum wage hurts younger workers, especially teens, who just need part-time work or summer work. Why not raise the earned income tax credit and made it a monthly prebate? That way, you help low-income workers who are working minimum wage jobs full-time, year-round, and especially those who are supporting families.

Why should we raise taxes on the wealthy? The vast majority of the lower- and middle-income workers work for wealthy people. Do you think raising your employer's taxes is going to help his employees?

What a tool.
There's all kinds of stupid bigotry. I'm shocked you made that jump...

And yet, I am not shocked that you play the Race Card when facts and logic back you into a corner.

Why not make the living wage for over 20, married, or with dependants?

Now you give employers incentives to hire people under 20, singles and those with no dependents.

Whatever happened to the concept of equal pay for equal work? Why would you discriminate against young workers?

Forum List

Back