Republicans truly excited over what sequester will do to the Middle Class and Poor.

R

rdean

Maybe they think they are "getting back" at America for voting Obama into office a second time?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION About 70,000 children will lose access to Head Start, and 14,000 teachers and workers will be laid off, because of a $424 million cut. Parents of about 30,000 low-income children will lose child-care assistance.

HEALTH AND SAFETY A cut of $350 million to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will mean 25,000 fewer breast and cervical cancer screenings for low-income women; 424,000 fewer H.I.V. tests; and the purchase of 540,000 fewer doses of vaccine for flu, hepatitis and measles. Community health centers will be cut by $120 million, meaning that about 900,000 fewer patients lacking insurance will receive primary care.

A three-week furlough of all food safety employees will produce a shortage of meat, poultry and eggs, pushing prices higher and harming restaurants and grocers. The Agriculture Department warns that public health could be affected by the inevitable black-market sales of uninspected food.

The Real Cost of Shrinking Government

----------------------------------------------------

As long as no fetus is harmed and it's only children, then I'm guessing they feel it's OK.

Republican's are pieces of shit that hate this country and should be purged from government completely.

See what providing all that Gov't does? It just makes the inevitable economic crash (and Dollar devaluation) THAT MUCH HARDER on EVERYONE who relies on the Gov't.

Solutions:

Smaller Gov't
Congress takes back control of the Federal Reserve.
No Federal ObamaCare
No Income Tax
Tariffs Reinstated

A three-week furlough of all food safety employees will produce a shortage of meat, poultry and eggs, pushing prices higher and harming restaurants and grocers. The Agriculture Department warns that public health could be affected by the inevitable black-market sales of uninspected food.
My local Farms NEVER have a shortage of food and I find it's fresher than whatever gets trucked in from miles away or countries away.

The problem with Food "Infections" are Big Agra feed lots NOT the local small farms.

You all are just afraid of the day when everyone will wake up and realize they don't need a ASDA Stamp on their Steak. What they need are more Local Farms.

Oh but guess who's against that? Big Agra that owns the Politicians.

Republicans and Democrats have been in Charge since the end of WWII and just look at all the things they have F*cked Up!

They've f*cked up EVERYTHING!

Only a Retard would look for solutions from the very people who f*cked it all up in the first place.

Republicans and Democrats have been in Charge since the end of WWII and just look at all the things they have F*cked Up!

They've f*cked up EVERYTHING!

Only a Retard would look for solutions from the very people who f*cked it all up in the first place.
I agree.

Maybe they think they are "getting back" at America for voting Obama into office a second time?

EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION About 70,000 children will lose access to Head Start, and 14,000 teachers and workers will be laid off, because of a $424 million cut. Parents of about 30,000 low-income children will lose child-care assistance.

HEALTH AND SAFETY A cut of $350 million to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will mean 25,000 fewer breast and cervical cancer screenings for low-income women; 424,000 fewer H.I.V. tests; and the purchase of 540,000 fewer doses of vaccine for flu, hepatitis and measles. Community health centers will be cut by $120 million, meaning that about 900,000 fewer patients lacking insurance will receive primary care.

As long as no fetus is harmed and it's only children, then I'm guessing they feel it's OK.

I hope it's made into a reality show.

Republican's are pieces of shit that hate this country and should be purged from government completely.

Or we can just keep spending money we don't have and continue to borrow money to
pay the interest on the money we borrowed.

I know you think that makes good sense but some of us don't.
This is a fucked up Obama economy.Plain and simple.Get people working,get a budget
together,stop the deficit spending then when we are on better economic footing we can do some of these things again....

Sequester was Obama's idea.

You still doubt that the Koch Brothers pay Deany to pose here to make Libs look like idiots?

See what providing all that Gov't does? It just makes the inevitable economic crash (and Dollar devaluation) THAT MUCH HARDER on EVERYONE who relies on the Gov't.

Solutions:

Smaller Gov't
Congress takes back control of the Federal Reserve.
No Federal ObamaCare
No Income Tax
Tariffs Reinstated

Tariffs without government? Like to see that. Who are you "protecting"? People or business?

Sequester was Obama's idea.

You still doubt that the Koch Brothers pay Deany to pose here to make Libs look like idiots?

It's OK. I just keep repeating Republican positions and policies. That makes anyone look bad. Look what it does to Republicans.

I hope it's made into a reality show.

It's already happened. It's called "Congress".

Republican's are fucked! They are just fucked human beings!

They are the most un-American pieces of shit in the country.

Or we can just keep spending money we don't have and continue to borrow money to
pay the interest on the money we borrowed.

I know you think that makes good sense but some of us don't.
This is a fucked up Obama economy.Plain and simple.Get people working,get a budget
together,stop the deficit spending then when we are on better economic footing we can do some of these things again....
It is more important getting American's back to work. You do not cut spending in this kind of economy. Getting the economy growing again is first, then you deal with the deficit.

Forum List

Back