Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: My opinion of the election was that you cannot have a free and fair election with 1. large numbers of violent brown shirts rioting in the streets. 21OCT03-POST#681

NFBW wrote: That is odd and assbackward because as you can see DJTjr welcoming rioting, looting and vandalism by black brownshirts to help daddy win. 21OCT03-POST#755

“It’s almost like this election is shaping up to be church, work and school versus rioting, looting and vandalism,” 20AUG25-DJTjr-KenoshaBlake

the president’s eldest child, Donald Trump Jr., said in his prime-time speech Monday night

Do you defer to Donald Trump as an Authority on political matters?

Correll wrote: Do you defer to Donald Trump as an authority on political matters? 21OCT07-POST#761

NFBW wrote: I prefer the word refer over defer. I have referred to DJTjr as an insider source authority on his fucked up father’s racist campaign and presidency and exit. It was a hugely racist exit by seeking to void black votes. So dry your tears Correll and focus on explaining why you are at odds with DJT’s son and DJT’s top political and campaign adviser on the reality that racial violence helped DJT get more white votes and Biden get fewer white votes. Its about who gets the most votes to win an election . We count them and determine the winner the black ones and the white ones in America now. 21OCT07-POST#762

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway

Correll wrote: My opinion of the election was that you cannot have a free and fair election with 1. large numbers of violent brown shirts rioting in the streets. 21OCT03-POST#681

“It’s almost like this election is shaping up to be church, work and school versus rioting, looting and vandalism,” 20AUG25-DJTjr-KenoshaBlake

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Appeal to Authority is a logical fallacy UNLESS the Authority is accepted as a valid authority to be deferred to. 21OCT07-POST#759

NFBW wrote: I am not appealing to Kellyanne Conway or DJTJr as an authority. I am referencing their publicly stated conclusions regarding the benefit of racial violence on DJT’s Campaign for reelection. That was to point out the absurdity of your conclusion that Democrats BLM the left wing news media we’re fanning the flames in 2020 to hurt DJT’s chances of winning reelection. You got nothing Correll 21OCT07-POST#763

Last edited:
Correll wrote: MY POINT, is that the libtards fan the flames to rile up racist violence and strife and tension, as part of my larger argument as to why BLM and Antifa do get held responsible for the violence led by OR inspired by, their movement. 21OCT07-POST#759

NFBW wrote: Do you understand BLM to be an organization that has specific people in leadership roles? On what basis do you connect those people you Correll refer to as “Libtard‘s fanning the flames” to the leadership of the BLM organization? 21OCT07-POST#764

Correll wrote: MY POINT, is that the libtards fan the flames to rile up racist violence and strife and tension, as part of my larger argument as to why BLM and Antifa do get held responsible for the violence led by OR inspired by, their movement. 21OCT07-POST#759

NFBW wrote: At the exact moment when the public is first being made aware on social media about a black person being shot severely injured or killed by police do you Correll agree that people in the community where the incident happened and also the people around the country as the word spreads out, have a first amendment right to be upset concerned and angry to go to the streets in order to peacefully gather and protest the police action they just found out about? Can you establish as a matter of fact that the leadership of the BLM organization has control over the peaceful protests in those instances of spontaneous protest sufficiently and authoritatively to prevent any and all outbreaks of violence looting and property destruction from happening? 21OCT07-POST#765

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: So could you tell us in a real number what you consider to be large numbers of violent brown shirts rioting in the streets? 21OCT07-POST#766

Correll wrote: The local dems order the cops to stand down. 21OCT06-POST#747

NFBW wrote: Let’s focus on Kenosha. There should be a record of an ‘order’ issued by the ‘Dems’ forcing the police to stand down. Can you provide a link that shows what authority wrote the order and the date rank and badge number of the police officer who received it? 21OCT07-POST#767

Correll wrote: A white cop kills a black criminal? 21OCT06-POSTED #747

Correll wrote: The BLM and Antifa and allied thought leaders, had already set up the preconceptions that any such event is assumed to be racist, and unjust. 21OCT06-POST#747

NFBW wrote: The direct witnesses on the scene at the George Floyd murder, none of which reacted with violence, would not have seen something very wrong, racially motivated and unjust had it not been for some kind of advance thought policing or mind control by the BLM and Antifa and allied thought leaders? Am I reading that correctly? 21OCT07-POST#753

Correll wrote: Incorrect. That is not what "preconceptions" means. Try again. 21OCT07-POST#758

NFBW wrote: Words can have multiple meanings. You have asserted that the BLM and Antifa and allied thought leaders,
“set up” certain conceptions or opinions prior to all the police shootings or suffocating of black people. How does BLM “set up” preconceptions in your racist conspiracy theory? 21OCT07-POST#768

Correll wrote: Do you defer to Donald Trump as an authority on political matters? 21OCT07-POST#761

NFBW wrote: I prefer the word refer over defer. I have referred to DJTjr as an insider source authority on his fucked up father’s racist campaign and presidency and exit. It was a hugely racist exit by seeking to void black votes. .....KenoshaBlake

I stopped reading here. If all you want to do is spam bullshit, then we are done.

Correll wrote: Appeal to Authority is a logical fallacy UNLESS the Authority is accepted as a valid authority to be deferred to. 21OCT07-POST#759

NFBW wrote: I am not appealing to Kellyanne Conway or DJTJr as an authority. I am referencing their publicly stated conclusions regarding the benefit of racial violence on DJT’s Campaign for reelection. That was to point out the absurdity of your conclusion that Democrats BLM the left wing news media we’re fanning the flames in 2020 to hurt DJT’s chances of winning reelection. You got nothing Correll 21OCT07-POST#763

If you want to use a point in a debate, make it yourself, instead of hiding behind a source that you don't even believe in.

I mean, that's just fucking lame of you.

NFBW wrote: Do you understand BLM to be an organization that has specific people in leadership roles? On what basis do you connect those people you Correll refer to as “Libtard‘s fanning the flames” to the leadership of the BLM organization? 21OCT07-POST#764

On the basis I have repeatedly explained. Try addressing it, instead of playing dumb.

NFBW wrote: At the exact moment when the public is first being made aware on social media about a black person being shot severely injured or killed by police do you Correll agree that people in the community where the incident happened and also the people around the country as the word spreads out, have a first amendment right to be upset concerned and angry to go to the streets in order to peacefully gather and protest the police action they just found out about? Can you establish as a matter of fact that the leadership of the BLM organization has control over the peaceful protests in those instances of spontaneous protest sufficiently and authoritatively to prevent any and all outbreaks of violence looting and property destruction from happening? 21OCT07-POST#765

YOu are trying to gin up a strawman in order to avoid my point. That is very cowardly of you.

Correll wrote: The local dems order the cops to stand down. 21OCT06-POST#747

NFBW wrote: Let’s focus on Kenosha. There should be a record of an ‘order’ issued by the ‘Dems’ forcing the police to stand down. Can you provide a link that shows what authority wrote the order and the date rank and badge number of the police officer who received it? 21OCT07-POST#767

There should be a record of it. Of course, there might not be. Whether there is or not, I do not have it.

People don't become police officers so that can stand there and watch human scum of the earth, riot and rampage though their communities and do nothing.

Yet, in dem led areas, that is increasingly becoming the normal response.

Correll wrote: There should be a record of it. Of course, there might not be. Whether there is or not, I do not have it. 21OCT07-POST#773

NFBW wrote: You Correll have been blowing that smoke out of your ass for over a year. No Dem ordered the cops to stand down, ever, following a police shooting. In Kenosha not only did the cops stand up they let the militia goons patrol the streets, including the little punk NAZI Rittenhouse who you say…. Correll wrote: …. was defending the United States. 20NOV03-POST#185. Sorry Correll that young punk vigilante with no police training being allowed to patrol in a riot situation is not standing down. You are a liar. 21OCT07-POST#774

Last edited:

Correll wrote: You are trying to gin up a strawman in order to avoid my point. 21OCT07-POST#772

NFBW wrote: When you answer the questions your point will be addressed. Here are the abbreviated questions again. 21OCT07-POST#775

NFBW wrote: … when the public first becomes aware of a police shooting involving race do you Correll agree they have a first amendment right to to go to the streets to peacefully gather and protest?

NFBW wrote: … Can you make a case that the leadership of the BLM organization has control over spontaneous peaceful protests (see ? above) sufficiently to prevent outbreaks of violence looting and property destruction from happening?

Last edited:
Correll wrote: On the basis I have repeatedly explained. 21OCT07-POST#771

NFBW wrote; I did a full search of all your posts. You did not ever reply to anything resembling the following question . It is a direct question. I only need a yes or no answer for now. 21OCT07-POST#776

NFBW wrote: Do you understand BLM to be an organization that has specific people in leadership roles? 21OCT07-POST#764

Correll wrote: On the basis I have repeatedly explained. 21OCT07-POST#771

NFBW wrote; I did a full search of all your posts. You did not ever reply to anything resembling the following question .21OCT07-POST#777

NFBW wrote: On what basis do you connect those people you Correll refer to as “Libtard‘s fanning the flames” to the leadership of the BLM organization? 21OCT07-POST#764

Correll wrote: If you want to use a point in a debate, make it yourself, instead of hiding behind a source that you don't even believe in. 21OCT07-POST#770

NFBW wrote: I did make my point. The point is DJT’s campaign benefited from racial justice violence and to help make that universally accepted point, I cited DJTjr and Kellyanne Conway’s public statements that confirm and support it. Which means you cannot argue that you have reality on your side every time you ignorantly repeat this: 21OCT07-POST#778 :

NFBW wrote: You are an idiot Correll Your DJT gladly ran in a free and fair election with racial justice violence going on in a few places by angry negroes running wild burning and looting in the streets ahead of the vote. Violence by blacks helped DJT get votes but he lost anyway. Dry your tears. 21OCT07-POST#778

Last edited:
I stopped reading here.

NFBW wrote: So dry your tears Correll and focus on explaining why you are at odds with DJT’s son and DJT’s top political and campaign adviser on the reality that racial violence helped DJT get more white votes and Biden get fewer white votes. 21OCT07-POST#762

NFBW wrote: I do understand why you don’t want to be asked to explain the stupid things you believe, but why do you keep saying your point stands when you can’t explain why? 21OCT07-POST#779.

Correll wrote: The Libtards in the media, jump on it, and fan the flames. 21OCT06-POST#747

NFBW wrote: When you follow the logic that Libtards in the media intended to fan the flames of black riots you end up with what I wrote next: 21OCT07-POST#780

NFBW wrote: Because they want DJT and rightwingers to win by making sure black chaos and blank anarchy and black vandalism and black violence reigns on tv screens throughout white America because FOX, NEWSMAX and OAN are not enough. 21OCT07-POST#754

NFBW wrote: Does it make any sense that the Libtard media wanted DJT to win? Hell no but that is @Correll’s argument. It is an argument with a premise and conclusion that doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway

NFBW wrote: I am not “appealing to authority” which is not a legal fallacy anyway. But wtf is going on inside the DJT duped head of Correll These days? 21OCT07-POST#780

Logical fallacies are flawed, deceptive, or false arguments that can be proven wrong with reasoning. There are two main types of fallacies:
* A formal fallacy is an argument with a premise and conclusion that doesn't hold up to scrutiny.
* An informal fallacy is an error in the form, content, or context of the argument

Forum List

Back