Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

I think it also. BOTH parties are nothing but war mongers.
And trump was an outsider that both parties wanted to get rid of for that reason
Exactly. :thup: A lot like kennedy in that way.this Kid ignores thst was why bush and romney hated trump and are pals with Obama and Biden.:cuckoo:
The banker kid plays dodgeball with these facts constantly I’m sure you all have noticed! :cuckoo:
You still have some explaining to do. Why are you so scared? I have asked you 20 times. Why are you so scared? It's like you forget what you did and said in 2002-6. Let me remind you:

First you supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

That is how delusional the modern day GOP is.

Its like you forget everything you did and said in 2002-6. For the past 30 years, the GOP has been the party of war and war mongering.
Democrats are the war party.

d
In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Lets go back a little, a Democrat got us into the Mexican-American War, Democrats got us into the ACW with some help from the first Republican president (Lincoln), a Democrat got us into WWI, a Democrat got us into WWII, a Democrat got us into Korea, a Democrat got us into Vietnam A Republican got us into Desert Storm, the Iraq War and Afghanistan. A democrat got us into Syria. Just from that list it looks like seven to three with three of the seven being massive wars.
War mongering to you is going to war in WWI and WWII.
War mongering to me is needlessly going to war in Iraq for no good reason and then not winning those wars...

Do you see the distinction you dumb fuck??

The party of war mongering is now somehow trying to claim the otherside is at fault???

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war. What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

What was the good reason for going to war in WWI?
If you want to some how criticize the modern Dem party for WWI, then go ahead. Do you...

But after all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war. What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?
democrats are the war party.

Yes. pknopp just conceded it. She kept arguing Trump was in as many wars as Obama. When I gave her a list of countries Obama sent in the military and bombed and asked for a Trump list from her, she ran away and hid

I'm a he and I answer many times that we are still in every war that we were in when Trump took office.

yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!
What are you fuckin stupid you dumb fuck?

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

NOW you try and claim you never did all that? You people are a total joke.
You keep posting Bible length babble rants going into meltdown yet you have failed to disprove any of us that trump reversed obamas warmongering ways and keep on deflecting,the truth hurts you so badly you deflect in every post.:abgg2q.jpg::scared1::rofl::laughing0301:

Will Biden do it? No, but all the same.

Trump Promised to End America’s Wars. Biden Might Actually Do It.

All hail Joe Biden.

Did you know Biden invented airplanes, water and Saturdays? How did you escape Jonestown alive anyway?

No idea what you are ranting over. I didn't vote for Biden.

Yet you sang Biden's praises all through the election and you spend your days now worshipping him

Lol.....I chuckle at you all lashing out. I made it very clear I was not going to vote for Biden.

Sadly you are one of the cult members that are only able to see things in red or blue.

Oh fuck you, stupid bitch. YOU are the one who argues for Democrats all day. I see nothing but blue in YOU.

In this discussion, you are totally making shit up about Obama and Trump. When I pinned you down about let's list all these wars you say Trump was in compared to Obama, you ran and hid.

You are a total Democrat

You've been brainwashed. I don't have much else to say.

I gave you a list of Obama's military use. How is a verifiable list brainwashing? And you can't come back with a list beyond the short one I gave you.

You're Jim Jones level brainwashed.

Obama: Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Haiti, Pakistan, Somalia.

OK, now your turn, Trump? I concede Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. And? So give me what I'm missing in the Trump list

Last edited:
Yep, I'm against both wars under W and Obama. I learned under Reagan how futile it is to be in the middle east. I supported crushing the Taliban for 9/11, but invading and staying was a terrible idea. Ask the Russians or the Brits who did it four times. And Iraq was just a bad thing all along. I would give Obama credit if he had ended the war when he went into office like he promised, but obviously he didn't.

The Banker and pknopp are Jonestown types. All hail the Democrat party!

We continued to carry out all those wars under Trump also and still do so.

Gotcha, so to you wars are binary, we are in them or they aren't. Number of troops in combat and timelines are irrelevant.

We both know this standard you apply to Republicans would not be applied to Democrats. You're a partisan shill. But let's go with your binary method then.

Obama: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Haiti, Syria, Pakistan, Somalia.

OK, now your turn, Trump? I concede Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. And?

I've called Obama a complete failure as a president.

Yet you are making shit up to defend him now.

I asked you a question.

Gotcha, so to you wars are binary, we are in them or they aren't. Number of troops in combat and timelines are irrelevant.

We both know this standard you apply to Republicans would not be applied to Democrats. You're a partisan shill. But let's go with your binary method then.

Obama: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Haiti, Syria, Pakistan, Somalia.

OK, now your turn, Trump? I concede Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. And?

We are in them or we are not. It's a pretty basic concept. It shouldn't even have to be addressed.

Right, so I gave you an Obama list and you can't come back with a Trump list other than the three I gave you.

You're a hypocrite and a coward, fascist

d
In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

Lets go back a little, a Democrat got us into the Mexican-American War, Democrats got us into the ACW with some help from the first Republican president (Lincoln), a Democrat got us into WWI, a Democrat got us into WWII, a Democrat got us into Korea, a Democrat got us into Vietnam A Republican got us into Desert Storm, the Iraq War and Afghanistan. A democrat got us into Syria. Just from that list it looks like seven to three with three of the seven being massive wars.
War mongering to you is going to war in WWI and WWII.
War mongering to me is needlessly going to war in Iraq for no good reason and then not winning those wars...

Do you see the distinction you dumb fuck??

The party of war mongering is now somehow trying to claim the otherside is at fault???

What was the good reason for going to war in WWI?
If you want to some how criticize the modern Dem party for WWI, then go ahead. Do you...

But after all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

democrats are the war party.

Yes. pknopp just conceded it. She kept arguing Trump was in as many wars as Obama. When I gave her a list of countries Obama sent in the military and bombed and asked for a Trump list from her, she ran away and hid

I'm a he and I answer many times that we are still in every war that we were in when Trump took office.

I keep forgetting you're a he since you have no penis.

You said Trump was as bad as Obama. I gave you both lists. The Obama listwas far longer. So you admit you're a coward and a liar?

Please don’t be so dumb. The elites of both parties love stupid wars in the Mideast.

Myself and dozens of others have handed his ass to him on a platter on that hundreds of times and he gets angry going into meltdown and evades addressing those facts. :abgg2q.jpg: Him and smellybozo won’t watch thst video sense it shoots down their lies and proves that both parties are corrupt and one in the same. :up:

Last edited:
but yeah, media coverage was more important to him than doing the right thing.
Anti trump media smears are vital to the liberal goal of destroying confidence of the American people in their president

now that trump is out you have replaced him with a senile, fumbling, bumbling old man who inspires confidence in no one

And that is who Trump lost to.
sorry retard---TRUMP did not lose...the fraudulant dominion voting machines failed, because of the way they were programmed. and, they were not supposed to be hooked to the internet....duh
so..commie ...you are wrong again
As always he gets ass handed to him on a platter by you.:up:

Last edited:

Trump got us out of wars and didn't start any new ones....obama, biden, and bush have all gotten us into nonsense wars in the middle east.

Swamp is for wars, but many dem supporters are to stupid to see the truth-------------------who aided terrorists? THE DEMS, WHO got us into nonsense middle eastern wars----OBAMA/BIDEN aka the dems.

yap yap yap

Any minor conflicts Obama and Clinton got us into pale in comparison to the epic extreme level of war mongering the GOP and all it's brainwashed followers pumped in 2002-6. What don't you understand about that, it isn't a tough concept.

To somehow suggest Bush Clinton and Obama are all war mongers on the same level is just a total detachment from reality and facts. You are trying to compare the minor conflicts of Clinton and Obama to the epic failed shit show of Iraq. It is pathetic and laughable.

Bush's failed war in Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes in US history. And that war is Bush's fault 100%.

After all the bull shit, lies, and nonsense you people pulled in 2002-6 and the epic insane war mongering you and your party did in 2002-6 you look really pathetic.

First you dumb fucks all supported the war in Iraq, AND called me a traitor for opposing it. Then you find out Trump opposed the war and you flip flop, now suddenly you too opposed the war all along !!! We were side by side in opposition to Iraq war all along!!!!

All the dumb retard Trumpers on here all lined up like sheep and pumped the dumb ass war in Iraq. Then you pumped the war even more. You called me a traitor, when I was right and you were wrong.

You keep posting Bible length babble rants going into meltdown yet you have failed to disprove any of us that trump reversed obamas warmongering ways and keep on deflecting,the truth hurts you so badly you deflect in every post.:abgg2q.jpg::scared1::rofl::laughing0301:

All hail Joe Biden.

Did you know Biden invented airplanes, water and Saturdays? How did you escape Jonestown alive anyway?

Yet you sang Biden's praises all through the election and you spend your days now worshipping him

Lol.....I chuckle at you all lashing out. I made it very clear I was not going to vote for Biden.

Sadly you are one of the cult members that are only able to see things in red or blue.

Oh fuck you, stupid bitch. YOU are the one who argues for Democrats all day. I see nothing but blue in YOU.

In this discussion, you are totally making shit up about Obama and Trump. When I pinned you down about let's list all these wars you say Trump was in compared to Obama, you ran and hid.

You are a total Democrat

I gave you a list of Obama's military use. How is a verifiable list brainwashing? And you can't come back with a list beyond the short one I gave you.

OK, now your turn, Trump? I concede Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. And? So give me what I'm missing in the Trump list

The list is the same one you listed. We are still in all of those places.

And republicans since mccain have been itching to bomb Iran.
And your lover Biden wants to be like your other hero mass murderer of women and children obomination to bomb syria as obozo did the fact he is cranking up the war machine in Syria again for Obama disinformation agent.
If he was doing something wrong you can bet Republicans would be screaming about Syria but I'm not hearing any complaints except from you.
This coming from a troll who won’t accept reality Obama expanded what bush got started and both bush and Clinton were in favor of nafta. :abgg2q.jpg: Hey someone explain to this shill smellybozo the republicans of course are not saying anything because both parties are corrupt and one in the same that he lives in a fairytale land that there is a differerence. I have taken him to school that both parties are one in the same hundreds of times so someone tell this Alzheimer’s diseace patient of course the republicans are not saying anything sense they are in bed together with each other,:cuckoo: literally even.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Trump was clearly the least militaristic President since Jimmy Carter, lying fascist
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have told him that a hundred times on this thread and two other threads as well before this one as well and after t checkmated him on that everytime,like clockwork,he did this.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:Like sassy said so well,he is a complete waste of time,everytime myself and many others brought up facts that the dems are as much warmongers as the repubs are,he has refused to acknowledge those facts EVERYTIME always deflecting playingthe game of dodgeball.this kid is clearly just seeking attention.

It's really clear when you look at all the military conflicts since Carter that Trump used the military far less than anyone else in that timeframe. It's not remotely close

He used it the same amount as Obama. Every war that we were in when he started we were in when he left.

You obviously made that up because it's not even close. Obama just to start stretched W's timeline by years in Afghanistan, kept the military in Iraq for years by W's original timeline. Obama toppled the Libyan government and invaded Syria and fought in Yemen. Obama invaded Haiti and was the drone king. That's all off the top of my head.

And you come in with the total but fart that Trump did the same. Not remotely. You're such a liar, dear girl psycho fascist. But it sounded good to you at the time, huh?
You also forget that Obama killed Bin Laden.

Obama used the military, but what Obama didn't do was get the US bogged down in 2 stupid and losing wars that cost the country $Trillions. Bush and the GOP did that. Obama's use of the military was minor and so was Trumps.

All these idiot Trumpers, Fox News, GOP were all pumping the war in Iraq, and then pumping it some more... If you opposed the war in Iraq you were labeled a traitor by the GOP and Trumpers... You left that part out...

Obama said he was getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Then he finished W's timeline in Iraq and extended it in Afghanistan, liar. Obama got us in Syria, Libya, Yemen, Haiti. He was a war president.

Fascists do love to rewrite history, liar
As always,banker and smellybozo can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you took them to school on that and gave them a major ass beating.:up::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Banker kid sure loves to lie to try and convince himself he does not get checkmated on this thread over and over again. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: He makes liar smellybozo proud.:up:

Great!

So Trump withdrew some U.S. Troops from foreign wars - leaving the remaining troops and our allies more vulnerable.

He also didn't get us into any new conflicts...

EXCEPT

He did everything he could to divide the American people and drive us towards a civil war here in the U.S.

Trump was and is a warmonger and a traitor that wants to destroy America and American democracy!!!!!

Trump got us out of wars and didn't start any new ones....obama, biden, and bush have all gotten us into nonsense wars in the middle east.

Swamp is for wars, but many dem supporters are to stupid to see the truth-------------------who aided terrorists? THE DEMS, WHO got us into nonsense middle eastern wars----OBAMA/BIDEN aka the dems.
Great!

So Trump withdrew some U.S. Troops from foreign wars - leaving the remaining troops and our allies more vulnerable.

EXCEPT

He did everything he could to divide the American people and drive us towards a civil war here in the U.S.

Trump was and is a warmonger and a traitor that wants to destroy America and American democracy!!!!!
the latest shill who can only sling shit in defeat
Ilike the monkey troll he is. :lmao: :rofl: Hey liar,same as banker,you have been taken to school on this entire thread that it is Lying Biden who is a traiter and warmonger and wants to destroy America as Obama did and destroy Democracy,grow up kid.

yap yap yap

All hail Joe Biden.

You are a total Democrat

not at war.....duh...thank TRUMP for that

And republicans since mccain have been itching to bomb Iran.
And your lover Biden wants to be like your other hero mass murderer of women and children obomination to bomb syria as obozo did the fact he is cranking up the war machine in Syria again for Obama disinformation agent.
If he was doing something wrong you can bet Republicans would be screaming about Syria but I'm not hearing any complaints except from you.
This coming from a troll who won’t accept reality Obama expanded what bush got started and both bush and Clinton were in favor of nafta. :abgg2q.jpg: Hey someone explain to this shill smellybozo the republicans of course are not saying anything because both parties are corrupt and one in the same that he lives in a fairytale land that there is a differerence. I have taken him to school that both parties are one in the same hundreds of times so someone tell this Alzheimer’s diseace patient of course the republicans are not saying anything sense they are in bed together with each other,:cuckoo: literally even.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:
Now let me see you criticize the right ever. Moving forward that is.

Great!

EXCEPT

xiden, barrag-o, pig-lousy, and all the rest of the vile scum, lying, demonRATS, are doing everything they can to divide the American people and drive us towards a civil war here in the U.S. The communist demonRATS are now, and were the warmongers and treasonist traitors that want to destroy America and American democracy!!!!!

xiden, barrag-o, pig-lousy, and all the rest of the vile scum, lying, demonRATS, are doing everything they can to divide the American people and drive us towards a civil war here in the U.S.

wile-e-coyote-genius.gif

yap yap yap

All hail Joe Biden.

You are a total Democrat

What about the other five that Obama was in and Trump wasn't?

OK, now your turn, Trump? I concede Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.

You said being in wars are binary. So that makes Obama 8, Trump 3.

Not to mention Trump inherited all three and Obama started his own

Great!

EXCEPT

xiden, barrag-o, pig-lousy, and all the rest of the vile scum, lying, demonRATS, are doing everything they can to divide the American people and drive us towards a civil war here in the U.S. The communist demonRATS are now, and were the warmongers and treasonist traitors that want to destroy America and American democracy!!!!!
Last time I checked it was you unhinged triggered republicans who stormed the capitol rather than respect the election results.

Then before that you republicans stormed the Michigan capitol with guns.

And your nuts try to kidnap the governor and shoot up asian massage parlors.

You republicans are unhinged and triggered. Enough.

Forum List

Back