🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans use picture of mourning mom whose son was murdered to "gloat". How sick.

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU12wu-bZOU&feature=youtu.be]The First 100 Days - YouTube[/ame]

At 19 seconds, you can see Obama consoling Nicole Hockley. Her son Dylan was one of those killed at the Newton massacre.

GOP fundraising video mocks grieving Sandy Hook mom who lost 6 y.o.

rnc-sandy-hook-fundraiser.jpg

This is a video put out by the Republican Party, gloating, the fuckers, that they have been able to keep Obama from doing anything.

Occasionally, you will get a candid Republican:

Toomey explained, “In the end it didn’t pass because we’re so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it.”

What Pat Toomey Was Really Saying About DC Gridlock Is Obama Hate Runs The GOP

But do Republicans really think Americans are so stupid, we can't see what those assclowns are doing?

Every time they turn around, they hit a new low. But to use a picture of a mom whose son was murdered, is a new low.

USMB Republicans will rush to defend this. Or call names.

Sometimes, you just can't defend the indefensible.

Another reason Republicans keep losing elections.

Yeah, why would you give a fuck about families of those slain in a horrendous massacre of small children. It does nothing for your agenda, so clearly you don't give a fuck.

Funny how Republicans will grieve over a fetus but not a child.

funny how democrats celebrate gays but don't give a crap about murdering unborn children.

slime politics is used by both sides, to claim that the dems never do it is just a lie.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Republicans. Whats worse than the actual party is the people who willingly vote for them AFTER they invariably scrape the bottom of the barrell. Remember, they make these ads thinking "What would our dipshit, rw, voters want to hear?".

Last edited:

funny how democrats celebrate gays but don't give a crap about murdering unborn children.

slime politics is used by both sides, to claim that the dems never do it is just a lie.

Gays? Where did that come from? Why not "blacks"? Or "Hispanics"?

At least you didn't say "We care about children".

Gays? Where did that come from? Why not "blacks"? Or "Hispanics"?

At least you didn't say "We care about children".

sorry, but in the USA the majority vote is what determines who governs and what laws we follow.

the constitution was ratified by a majority vote of the colonies.

the amendements were added by majority vote.

MAJORITY RULES, ACCEPT IT OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

Democrats got to find something to complain about because their lame duck president can't get anything done.

I thought the video was spot on, obama is a failure. Also if obama wasn't parading those parents around using them as props to pass his agenda. There wouldn't be a picture to show, and by the way obama failed on that legislation also. Liberals are whinning because americans are waking up and stopping their agenda.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Republicans. Whats worse than the actual party is the people who willingly vote for them AFTER theyinvariably scrape the bottom of the barrell. Remember, they make these ads thinking "What would our dipshit, rw, voters want to hear?".

Ha Ha.. Shit tastes as bad coming back up doesn't it? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

As posted on another thread:

Oh, so liberals get a pass for trying to politicize the bombings in Boston. Blaming it on white people. Blood not dried on the sidewalk and it must be a white right wing domestic terrorist!

Shut the fuck up.

I thought the video was spot on, obama is a failure. Also if obama wasn't parading those parents around using them as props to pass his agenda. There wouldn't be a picture to show, and by the way obama failed on that legislation also. Liberals are whinning because americans are waking up and stopping their agenda.

Clearly, Sandy Hook parents are educated and have money. These are people not like the typical Republican base of ignorant rednecks. Hearing them speak clearly shows us articulate Americans who have an agenda motivated by the deaths of their children.

Only a fucking tard can't see that.

The First 100 Days - YouTube

At 19 seconds, you can see Obama consoling Nicole Hockley. Her son Dylan was one of those killed at the Newton massacre.

GOP fundraising video mocks grieving Sandy Hook mom who lost 6 y.o.

rnc-sandy-hook-fundraiser.jpg

This is a video put out by the Republican Party, gloating, the fuckers, that they have been able to keep Obama from doing anything.

Occasionally, you will get a candid Republican:

Toomey explained, “In the end it didn’t pass because we’re so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it.”

What Pat Toomey Was Really Saying About DC Gridlock Is Obama Hate Runs The GOP

But do Republicans really think Americans are so stupid, we can't see what those assclowns are doing?

Every time they turn around, they hit a new low. But to use a picture of a mom whose son was murdered, is a new low.

Not as low as the assclown President using grieving parents as props for his political agenda.

Forum List

Back