🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans use picture of mourning mom whose son was murdered to "gloat". How sick.

I don't see any mocking..

but then it is normal to have Liberals see things that just aren't there.

I would never gloat over the death of ones child. :( :( :( Now using anyone for political purposes may in fact be kind of sick. Depends on what you believe.

I agree with back ground checks(of felons and nuts) and we may have to do it to everyone to get them. I thought we already had this? Within my opinion I think the conservatives are reacting as you may want to do something else?

Last edited:
Toomey explained, “In the end it didn’t pass because we’re so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it.”

Oh, that's what this is about. From the thread title, I asssumed it was just another lets-make-up-lies-about-Republicans-and-then-bash-them-for-it thread.

If I had seen Obama staging a photo-op takng advantage of a woman who had had a child murdered, only to propose legislation that accomplishes nothing to either help her or prevent the situation, and was unconstitutional to boot, I wouldn't want to be seen helping the President either.

Toomey and the GOP are right on, on this. Pretending that a "leader" is accomplishing something when he's actually accomplishing nothing, and is even leaving people like this woman with FEWER defenses than she had before, is an act viler than any "gloating" (which the OP has failed to show in the first place).

I'll leave that to the Democrats. They specialize in such fibs and disingenuousness.

I would never gloat over the death of ones child. :( :( :( Now using anyone for political purposes may in fact be kind of sick. Depends on what you believe.

I agree with back ground checks(of felons and nuts) and we may have to do it to everyone to get them. I thought we already had this? Within my opinion think the conservatives are reacting as you may want to do something else?

Why Republicans feel blocking felons and nuts from assault weapons is an attack on their party, I don't know.

Oh wait.

Yea, maybe I do.

Nevermind.

I wonder how many parents of children murdered in Chicago or Detroit Obama has comforted. My guess would be zero. Oh well ... I guess some peoples deaths are more politically useful than others.

I agree with back ground checks(of felons and nuts) and we may have to do it to everyone to get them. I thought we already had this? Within my opinion think the conservatives are reacting as you may want to do something else?

Why Republicans feel blocking felons and nuts from assault weapons is an attack on their party, I don't know.

Oh wait.

Yea, maybe I do.

Nevermind.

Its already a law that Obama doesn't enforce. Why don't liberals complain about laws not being enforced instead of asking for more. Let's see how some of the current laws work first.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I wonder how many parents of children murdered in Chicago or Detroit Obama has comforted. My guess would be zero. Oh well ... I guess some peoples deaths are more politically useful than others.

Because they're black. Black on black murders the left couldn't care less it's political...This means votes my friend and improving these communities would put those at risk.

The First 100 Days - YouTube

At 19 seconds, you can see Obama consoling Nicole Hockley. Her son Dylan was one of those killed at the Newton massacre.

GOP fundraising video mocks grieving Sandy Hook mom who lost 6 y.o.

rnc-sandy-hook-fundraiser.jpg

This is a video put out by the Republican Party, gloating, the fuckers, that they have been able to keep Obama from doing anything.

Occasionally, you will get a candid Republican:

Toomey explained, “In the end it didn’t pass because we’re so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it.”

What Pat Toomey Was Really Saying About DC Gridlock Is Obama Hate Runs The GOP

But do Republicans really think Americans are so stupid, we can't see what those assclowns are doing?

Every time they turn around, they hit a new low. But to use a picture of a mom whose son was murdered, is a new low.

Of course your dear leader bring her to Washington to be a prop for his agenda is just fine. You're nothing but a freaking hypocrite.

The First 100 Days - YouTube

At 19 seconds, you can see Obama consoling Nicole Hockley. Her son Dylan was one of those killed at the Newton massacre.

This is a video put out by the Republican Party, gloating, the fuckers, that they have been able to keep Obama from doing anything.

But do Republicans really think Americans are so stupid, we can't see what those assclowns are doing?

Every time they turn around, they hit a new low. But to use a picture of a mom whose son was murdered, is a new low.

Obama using her for his agenda is good, Republicans doing the same thing is bad.

Color me not impressed or surprised.

Another reason Republicans keep losing elections.

Just a thought here, if Obama really cared about those people he wouldn't have brought a photographer along, and wouldn't have had aides stick a release in their face for them to sign.

Last edited:
I thought the video was spot on, obama is a failure. Also if obama wasn't parading those parents around using them as props to pass his agenda. There wouldn't be a picture to show, and by the way obama failed on that legislation also. Liberals are whinning because americans are waking up and stopping their agenda.

Clearly, Sandy Hook parents are educated and have money. These are people not like the typical Republican base of ignorant rednecks. Hearing them speak clearly shows us articulate Americans who have an agenda motivated by the deaths of their children.

Only a fucking tard can't see that.

Does that include Mark Matouli, who has gone out and made opposition to gun control central to everything he does?

Oh wait.

Yea, maybe I do.

Nevermind.

Its already a law that Obama doesn't enforce. Why don't liberals complain about laws not being enforced instead of asking for more. Let's see how some of the current laws work first.

What law are you talking about?

Just a thought here, if Obama really cared about those people he wouldn't have brought a photographer along, and wouldn't have had aides stick a release in their face for them to sign.

If you watched the grieving parents from Sandy Hook, it's clear to an "untarded" person that these people have money, they are articulate and they are on a mission. Watching them talk to Senators and the press, there is no hesitation and no uncertainty.

What you've done, because you are clearly a fucking swine, is smear good people who have been badly hurt. Insisting they can't think for themselves and are pawns. The fact is, it's you who's a pawn.

What is it with USMB Republicans and their need to savage good Americans. When did Republicans become these dirty and disgusting people? The Party of Eisenhower and NASA and education. Look at them now. They are awful. What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gee political prop flown in on Air Force One for a photo op that the second amendment couldn't be defeated. Take solace in the fact your child died in a gun free zone though! If only we could get that kind of "protection" for the rest of the country.

If you watched the grieving parents from Sandy Hook, it's clear to an "untarded" person that these people have money, they are articulate and they are on a mission. Watching them talk to Senators and the press, there is no hesitation and no uncertainty.

What you've done, because your are clearly a fucking swine, is smear good people who have been badly hurt. Insisting they can't think for themselves and are pawns. The fact is, it's you who's a pawn.

What is it with USMB Republicans and their need to savage good Americans. When did Republicans become these dirty and disgusting people? The Party of Eisenhower and NASA and education. Look at them now. They are awful. What happened?

So they all want more gun control laws or more enforcement of current laws? Only the ones that want more gun control laws should be heard right?

What you've done, because your are clearly a fucking swine, is smear good people who have been badly hurt. Insisting they can't think for themselves and are pawns. The fact is, it's you who's a pawn.

I haven't seen anyone talking bad about "these people" only how your dear leader is using them to push his agenda and your total hypocrisy on the situation. It seems perfectly fine for your dear leader to use their image but not anyone else. These people as you call them voluntarily put themselves in the public eye, which is their right, but don't bash people that disagree with them. If you noticed Maobama didn't offer the father that disagreed with him a ride on AF1 so he could provide the senators with his opinion. You're the pathetic one here.

Librerals hiding behind victums so they can say and do anything and noone is supposed to call them out....disgusting people

Forum List

Back