🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans use picture of mourning mom whose son was murdered to "gloat". How sick.

You mean this is the first time in Politics someone has ever used or exploited something or someone to their political advantage? I am in complete and utter shock...

:neutral: <---- Complete shock... Right here...

It's sick to make these sick accusations but the radical left wing never lets a tragedy go to waste especially when they desperately need an issue since Obama's administration is falling apart in front of us.

Reagan used to talk about all the good stuff that was happening during his Presidency.

I miss having a real President

Another reason Republicans keep losing elections.

Just a thought here, if Obama really cared about those people he wouldn't have brought a photographer along, and wouldn't have had aides stick a release in their face for them to sign.

If you watched the grieving parents from Sandy Hook, it's clear to an "untarded" person that these people have money, they are articulate and they are on a mission. Watching them talk to Senators and the press, there is no hesitation and no uncertainty.

What you've done, because your are clearly a fucking swine, is smear good people who have been badly hurt. Insisting they can't think for themselves and are pawns. The fact is, it's you who's a pawn.

What is it with USMB Republicans and their need to savage good Americans. When did Republicans become these dirty and disgusting people? The Party of Eisenhower and NASA and education. Look at them now. They are awful. What happened?

isnt that your enemy, the people who suck the workers dry?

yeah they're not pawns, they're pushing for knee jerk legislation in a vunerable state......legislation that wouldnt even prevented this massacre......sure they're clearly thinking.....Jesus is this what rdean thinks of as intellect?

Last edited:
The First 100 Days - YouTube

At 19 seconds, you can see Obama consoling Nicole Hockley. Her son Dylan was one of those killed at the Newton massacre.

GOP fundraising video mocks grieving Sandy Hook mom who lost 6 y.o.

rnc-sandy-hook-fundraiser.jpg

This is a video put out by the Republican Party, gloating, the fuckers, that they have been able to keep Obama from doing anything.

Occasionally, you will get a candid Republican:

Toomey explained, “In the end it didn’t pass because we’re so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it.”

What Pat Toomey Was Really Saying About DC Gridlock Is Obama Hate Runs The GOP

But do Republicans really think Americans are so stupid, we can't see what those assclowns are doing?

Every time they turn around, they hit a new low. But to use a picture of a mom whose son was murdered, is a new low.

If I would have blinked at the wrong time I would have missed the image that your mini-rant was whining about.

Please explain to me how the photo was used to mock

Last edited:
I thought the video was spot on, obama is a failure. Also if obama wasn't parading those parents around using them as props to pass his agenda. There wouldn't be a picture to show, and by the way obama failed on that legislation also. Liberals are whinning because americans are waking up and stopping their agenda.

Clearly, Sandy Hook parents are educated and have money. These are people not like the typical Republican base of ignorant rednecks. Hearing them speak clearly shows us articulate Americans who have an agenda motivated by the deaths of their children.

Only a fucking tard can't see that.

And yet Romney won Newtown, CT.

Romney and Ryan 7,451

Obama and Biden 6,784

Anderson and Rodriguez 41

Johnson and Gray 122

link

Go figure. :laugh2: :blowup:

I thought the video was spot on, obama is a failure. Also if obama wasn't parading those parents around using them as props to pass his agenda. There wouldn't be a picture to show, and by the way obama failed on that legislation also. Liberals are whinning because americans are waking up and stopping their agenda.

Clearly, Sandy Hook parents are educated and have money. These are people not like the typical Republican base of ignorant rednecks. Hearing them speak clearly shows us articulate Americans who have an agenda motivated by the deaths of their children.

Only a fucking tard can't see that.

And yet Romney won Newtown, CT.

Romney and Ryan 7,451

Obama and Biden 6,784

Anderson and Rodriguez 41

Johnson and Gray 122

link

Go figure. :laugh2: :blowup:

I guess they aren't "pawns" of Obama then, right? They have an agenda because of a tragedy that they endured and now they want to at least attempt to keep weapons out of the hands of crazies. But Republicans are siding with the crazies and al Qaeda. Course Bush let Bin Laden go and helped Bin Laden's family get out of the country before they could be interviewed so that's not really a stretch that Republicans would side with terrorists, after all, don't they have a lot in common? They use the same tactics, fear. And they smear people who won't be cowed.

Maybe Obama should have met with the mother privately instead of staging the photo-op.

Obama is a lot smarter than Republicans. He is setting the foundation for the Democrats to take back the House by 2016. Far right wing Republicans just don't realize how they are destroying the Republican Party. The damage will be difficult to ever come back from.

Another reason Republicans keep losing elections.

Just a thought here, if Obama really cared about those people he wouldn't have brought a photographer along, and wouldn't have had aides stick a release in their face for them to sign.

If you watched the grieving parents from Sandy Hook, it's clear to an "untarded" person that these people have money, they are articulate and they are on a mission. Watching them talk to Senators and the press, there is no hesitation and no uncertainty.

What you've done, because you are clearly a fucking swine, is smear good people who have been badly hurt. Insisting they can't think for themselves and are pawns. The fact is, it's you who's a pawn.

What is it with USMB Republicans and their need to savage good Americans. When did Republicans become these dirty and disgusting people? The Party of Eisenhower and NASA and education. Look at them now. They are awful. What happened?

I agree 100%.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/mark-mattioli-nra_n_2999478.html

Last edited:
Obama has no shame when he uses children to pass his agenda. Something like Hitler did when he took the guns away in Germany . He is trying the same thing.

you're funny :p :rofl: Keep going. :thup:

Obama's the punchline to the biggest joke in American history

Where are all the serious Repub Presidential candidates? Name one. BTW- Reagan would be Primaried-out as a RINO in today's Repub party. Fact. He raised taxes & gave amnesty.

Uh he did those in his second term....dumbass....and no he wouldnt be RINOed out......I'm amazed at liberals who treated Reagan like shit...said he was going to start WW3, and was completely crazy......and he was one of the best presidents ever.....definately top 10, maybe even top 5.....so shut the fuck up......

and yeah he tried amnesty...it didnt work...so now we know....and knowing is half the battle....

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how Republicans will grieve over a fetus but not a child.

funny how democrats celebrate gays but don't give a crap about murdering unborn children.

slime politics is used by both sides, to claim that the dems never do it is just a lie.

Not to mention protest death penalty for murderers.

Exactally, that's why I love liberals....they hate guns more than the guy who did this....WTF????

and why is the Aurora shooter not had a trial yet? it's been over a year....all these bs liberal rules and procedures to delay this crap is unreal....
yeah they care...they care about ramming laws through when they think the people are weak and vunerable....they're disgusting pigs!

Forum List

Back